Saint Patrick's Day Quote #1
A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.
John O'DonohueSaint Patrick's Day Quote #2
Above all else, deep in my soul, I'm a tough Irishwoman.
Maureen O'HaraSaint Patrick's Day Quote #3
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
John Boyle O'ReillySaint Patrick's Day Quote #4
Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.
Colin FarrellSaint Patrick's Day Quote #5
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler YeatsSaint Patrick's Day Quote #6
Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
Joseph BrodskySaint Patrick's Day Quote #7
Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me.
Saint PatrickSaint Patrick's Day Quote #8
Every St. Patrick's Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to.
Shane LeslieSaint Patrick's Day Quote #9
Fond memory brings the light of other days around me.
Thomas MooreSaint Patrick's Day Quote #10
Geographically, Ireland is a medium-sized rural island that is slowly but steadily being consumed by sheep.
Dave BarrySaint Patrick's Day Quote #11
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. LewisSaint Patrick's Day Quote #12
I come from an Irish Catholic family, and hell-raising is part of the DNA.
Brian DennehySaint Patrick's Day Quote #13
I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine.
Oliver GoldsmithSaint Patrick's Day Quote #14
I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
Denzel WashingtonSaint Patrick's Day Quote #15
I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I'm on and to relish each day as a gift.
James McGreeveySaint Patrick's Day Quote #16
I was raised in a very old fashioned Ireland where women were reared to be lovely.
Anne EnrightSaint Patrick's Day Quote #17
If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
Brendan BehanSaint Patrick's Day Quote #18
If you're Irish, it doesn't matter where you go - you'll find family.
Victoria SmurfitSaint Patrick's Day Quote #19
Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it.
Pope John Paul IISaint Patrick's Day Quote #20
Luck is believing you're lucky.
Tennessee WilliamsSaint Patrick's Day Quote #21
Our hearts were drunk with a beauty Our eyes could never see.
George William RussellSaint Patrick's Day Quote #22
Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us.
SocratesSaint Patrick's Day Quote #23
That's what the holidays are for - for one person to tell the stories and another to dispute them. Isn't that the Irish way?
Lara Flynn BoyleSaint Patrick's Day Quote #24
The joyful heart sees and reads the world with a sense of freedom and graciousness.
John O'DonohueSaint Patrick's Day Quote #25
There is no language like the Irish for soothing and quieting.
John Millington SyngeSaint Patrick's Day Quote #26
Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.
William Butler YeatsSaint Patrick's Day Quote #27
To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
Reba McEntireSaint Patrick's Day Quote #28
We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English.
Winston ChurchillSaint Patrick's Day Quote #29
You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.
Jimmy DeanSaint Patrick's Day Quote #30
You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket - you might have caught a fish.
Darrell Royal
You May Also Like
- Nothing Quotes | Quotes about Nothing
- Prison Quotes | Quotes about Prison
- Human Rights Quotes | Quotes about Human Rights
- Wish Quotes | Quotes about Wish
- Punishment Quotes | Quotes about Punishment
- Spiritual Growth Quotes | Quotes about Spiritual Growth
- Suffering Quotes | Quotes about Suffering
- Moving On Quotes | Quotes about Moving On
- Military Quotes | Quotes about Military
- Memoir Quotes | Quotes about Memoir
Recent Posts
- Party Quotes | Quotes about Party
- Man Quotes | Quotes about Man
- Wewecom Quotes | Quotes about Wewecom
- Know Quotes | Quotes about Know
- Statements Quotes | Quotes about Statements
- Past Present Future Quotes | Quotes about Past Present Future
- Lawyers Quotes | Quotes about Lawyers
- Funny Moments Quotes | Quotes about Funny Moments
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day Quotes | Quotes about Veterans Day
0 comments:
Post a Comment