Never Quote #1
Alcohol kills brain cells slowly, but that never bothered me because I'm not in a hurry.
AnonymousNever Quote #2
Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most never use it.
AnonymousNever Quote #3
Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done.
AnonymousNever Quote #4
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Edgar BergenNever Quote #5
Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
Salvador DaliNever Quote #6
How can you make sure you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it the target.
AnonymousNever Quote #7
I always intended to pay for my sins, but I could never afford it.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comNever Quote #8
I can't wait for that to never happen.
AnonymousNever Quote #9
I follow a rigorous exercise routine that I never get lazy about; fetching beer bottles from the fridge.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comNever Quote #10
I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am..
AnonymousNever Quote #11
I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Charles M. SchulzNever Quote #12
If you had to identify in one word the reason why the human race has not achieved and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.'
Dave BarryNever Quote #13
Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back.
Al Bundy TV Show Married with ChildrenNever Quote #14
Marriage is the bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them.
Ogden NashNever Quote #15
My advice is to never listen to any advice, not even this one.
AnonymousNever Quote #16
My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them.
AnonymousNever Quote #17
My wife never gives up. She is so insistent that she entered the wrong password over and over again until she managed to convince the computer that she's right!
AnonymousNever Quote #18
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Erma BombeckNever Quote #19
Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
Joey AdamsNever Quote #20
Never moon a werewolf.
Mike BinderNever Quote #21
Never run away when you see a bear, unless you know you can beat some of the other runners.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comNever Quote #22
Never stand between a dog and the fire hydrant.
John PeerNever Quote #23
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
AnonymousNever Quote #24
Never test how deep the water is with both feet.
AnonymousNever Quote #25
Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Dave BarryNever Quote #26
Newspaper Ad: Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!
AnonymousNever Quote #27
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.
AnonymousNever Quote #28
You can trust your dog to guard your house but never trust your dog to guard your sandwich.
AnonymousNever Quote #29
You know when you put a stick in water and it looks bent? That's why I never take baths.
Steven Alexander WrightNever Quote #30
You never run out of things that can go wrong.
Edward A. Murphy Murphy's Law
You May Also Like
- Romance Novels Quotes | Quotes about Romance Novels
- New Adult Quotes | Quotes about New Adult
- Angel Quotes | Quotes about Angel
- Dance Quotes | Quotes about Dance
- Effectiveness Quotes | Quotes about Effectiveness
- Eyes Quotes | Quotes about Eyes
- Wise Words Quotes | Quotes about Wise Words
- Monsters Quotes | Quotes about Monsters
- Believe Quotes | Quotes about Believe
- Millionaire Mind Set Quotes | Quotes about Millionaire Mind Set
Recent Posts
- Saint Patrick's Day Quotes | Quotes about Saint Patrick's Day
- Party Quotes | Quotes about Party
- Man Quotes | Quotes about Man
- Wewecom Quotes | Quotes about Wewecom
- Know Quotes | Quotes about Know
- Statements Quotes | Quotes about Statements
- Past Present Future Quotes | Quotes about Past Present Future
- Lawyers Quotes | Quotes about Lawyers
- Funny Moments Quotes | Quotes about Funny Moments
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
0 comments:
Post a Comment