Party Quote #1
“When we drink, we do it right, gettin’ slizzard.
UnknownParty Quote #2
Actually I don’t remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
Jim MorrisonParty Quote #3
All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.
UnknownParty Quote #4
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin FranklinParty Quote #5
Booze is the greatest of all equalizers. Rich drunks and poor drunks both pass out the same way.
UnknownParty Quote #6
But I always say one’s company, two’s a crowd, and three’s a party.
UnknownParty Quote #7
Come around, feel the sound. Know you make my heart pound. Fill me up, bring me down; when I hear your sound.
Nadia Ali lyricsParty Quote #8
Do it today. It could be illegal tomorrow.
UnknownParty Quote #9
Doobie or not doobie.
Chris CrouchParty Quote #10
Drink all day; play all night. Let's get it poppin; I'm in Miami, bitch.
LMFAO lyricsParty Quote #11
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they’re the scenic route.
UnknownParty Quote #12
Drunk words are sober thoughts.
UnknownParty Quote #13
How come stupid things seem so smart while you’re doing them.
UnknownParty Quote #14
I didn’t commit a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law.
UnknownParty Quote #15
I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.
UnknownParty Quote #16
I don't do drugs, I am drugs.
Salvador DaliParty Quote #17
I have found the often forgiveness is easier to obtain than permission.
UnknownParty Quote #18
I read about the evils of drinking so I gave up reading.
UnknownParty Quote #19
I remember times I had. Some were happy, some were sad. Memories, me and my partners in crime. Throwing up a thousand times.
UnknownParty Quote #20
I snuck a bunch of booze into work today, using my stomach.
UnknownParty Quote #21
I’m a firm believer that sometimes its right to do the wrong thing.
UnknownParty Quote #22
I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police.
UnknownParty Quote #23
If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
UnknownParty Quote #24
If you can't fix it with duct tape or a martini; it ain't worth fixing.
UnknownParty Quote #25
If you don't get caught, everything is legal.
UnknownParty Quote #26
Is 24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case a coincidence? I think not.
UnknownParty Quote #27
It's all fun and games, until someone calls the cops. Then it's a new game; hide and seek.
UnknownParty Quote #28
It's Friday and I'm ready to swing. Pick up my girls and hit the party scene.
Aaliyah Back and Forth lyricsParty Quote #29
Last Friday night; Yeah we danced on tabletops. And we took too many shots. Think we kissed, but I forgot?
Katy Perry lyricsParty Quote #30
Make the most out of tonight and worry about it all tomorrow.
Unknown
You May Also Like
- Islam Quotes | Quotes about Islam
- Diversity Quotes | Quotes about Diversity
- Paranormal Romance Quotes | Quotes about Paranormal Romance
- John Green Quotes | Quotes about John Green
- City Quotes | Quotes about City
- Fire Quotes | Quotes about Fire
- Appreciation Quotes | Quotes about Appreciation
- Emotional Quotes | Quotes about Emotional
- Philosophical Quotes | Quotes about Philosophical
- Fitness Quotes | Quotes about Fitness
Recent Posts
- Man Quotes | Quotes about Man
- Wewecom Quotes | Quotes about Wewecom
- Know Quotes | Quotes about Know
- Statements Quotes | Quotes about Statements
- Past Present Future Quotes | Quotes about Past Present Future
- Lawyers Quotes | Quotes about Lawyers
- Funny Moments Quotes | Quotes about Funny Moments
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day Quotes | Quotes about Veterans Day
- Life Is Like Quotes | Quotes about Life Is Like
0 comments:
Post a Comment