Dreams Quote #1
& may you shine on in the sky with diamonds & dreams...do it for the suit behind the platform, who only wished he were free.
L V HALL
have strength in freedom.Dreams Quote #2
(Can you understand your own dreams, which arise with mushrooms' rank richness in the night-forests within your skull?)
William T. VollmannDreams Quote #3
- I once knew a girl who loved tigers so much she almost became one herself.” Because I am little, and my love of tigers comes directly from him, I believe he is talking about me, offering me a fairy tale in which I can imagine myself—and will, for years and years.
Téa ObrehtDreams Quote #4
-Es un sueño fantástico -dijo Xochi.
Dan Wells
-Sí -respondió Kira-. Supongo que los sueños fantásticos son lo único que nos queda.Dreams Quote #5
. . . and I don’t expect him to suborn his life into mine any more than I would change my dreams for him. We’re not one soul, one being, however much we love each other.
Ann AguirreDreams Quote #6
. . . dreams are your heart's playground.
Delilah S. DawsonDreams Quote #7
. . . I should wish you to think more deeply, to look further, and aim higher than you do.
Anne BrontëDreams Quote #8
. . .my dreams are the single unpredictable factor in my zoned days and nights. Nobody allots them, or censors them. Dreams are all I have ever truly owned.
David MitchellDreams Quote #9
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?Dreams Quote #10
At Night
Sara Teasdale
Love said, Wake still and think of me,
Sleep, Close your eyes till break of day,
But Dreams came by and smilingly
Gave both to Love and Sleep their way.Dreams Quote #11
Harlem
Langston Hughes
What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.
Or does it explode?Dreams Quote #12
The Uses Of Sorrow
Mary Oliver
(In my sleep I dreamed this poem)
Someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift.Dreams Quote #13
What if you slept?
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
What if you slept
And what if
In your sleep
You dreamed
And what if
In your dream
You went to heaven
And there plucked a strange and beautiful flower
And what if
When you awoke
You had that flower in you hand
Ah, what then?Dreams Quote #14
What We Want
Linda Pastan
What we want
is never simple.
We move among the things
we thought we wanted:
a face, a room, an open book
and these things bear our names --
now they want us.
But what we want appears
in dreams, wearing disguises.
We fall past,
holding out our arms
and in the morning
our arms ache.
We don't remember the dream,
but the dream remembers us.
It is there all day
as an animal is there
under the table,
as the stars are there.Dreams Quote #15
? top
Lorin MorganRichards
up up
1
position
down down
? bottom
Remove this quote from your collectionLorin Morgan-Richards
I believe dreams connect us to our ancestors and it is through creativity that we can tap into this in the conscious state. Creativity is a sort of trance that we have as artists that erases time and space.Dreams Quote #16
?#?DREAM? ?#?BIG?
Abha Maryada Banerjee
Dreaming is Legal..
Dreaming Big is not illegal either.. :-)Dreams Quote #17
??This? letter, is what I needed to read today.
wnq writers
Let's share ??Hope?.
We trust you.
“Dear Future Me, I hope that today you are the person you always set out to be. I hope you accomplished everything that they said you could never do. How many lives do you change in a day? Do you speak out for what is right, or sit there regretting your silence? I hope you are what I’m not. I hope you speak out with such a voice that everyone around you can hear it even when you aren’t speaking. I want you to have power in the way you speak- giving light into someone’s world filled with darkness. I hope you live as if you are the only one capable of making a difference, and embracing that ability in the best way possible. You don’t need to have your name written in the text of a history book, but you need to live to make your words give life to the ones who thought they didn’t deserve one.
When you read this letter, I hope you are somewhere where all of you previous goals can be made accomplishments. I hope you still remember your past, and pass on your story to those who need to hear it most- to show them that they are not alone. I hope you achieved that brighter, happier life you used to daydream about when you were younger. I hope all of your dreams became your reality, and I hope that eventually your nightmares dissolved into the depths of your past- never haunting you again. I hope that you one day took off the mask that hid the truth. That you broke down the barriers you built, and learned to trust someone- really trust them- somewhere along your journey. I hope that you look in the mirror with a small, true smile and be proud of what you see. I hope that you learned to break through the surface of the water drowning you- anxiety. I hope that you now see the world from a whole new perspective, and learned to enjoy the sun more than the rain.. Most of all, I hope you learned to speak. To speak in such a voice that must be heard; a voice that embroiders your words onto a heart that needed them most. I hope you are happy, and teach ones who are like the old you to be happy as well. I hope that today you are the person you always set out to be.
Sincerely,
Your PastDreams Quote #18
?It almost felt like the dolphin of my heart’s desire playing in the ocean of my life. - on writing
Mariam KobrasDreams Quote #19
?There is nothing sweeter than finding the right person to love and cherish and to share your hopes and dreams with.
Mary Lydon SimonsenDreams Quote #20
?Those who give up dreams, do injury to their own hearts and cannot possibly enjoy a profound sense of fulfillment in the end.
Daisaku IkedaDreams Quote #21
[...] I grew up out of that strange, dreamy childhood of mine and went into the world of reality. I met with experiences that bruised my spirit - but they never harmed my ideal world. That was always mine to retreat into at will. I learned that that world and the real world clashed hopelessly and irreconcilably; and I learned to keep them apart so that the former might remain for me unspoiled. I learned to meet other people on their own ground since there seemed to be no meeting place on mine. I learned to hide the thoughts and dreams and fancies that had no place in the strife and clash of the market place. I found that it was useless to look for kindred souls in the multitude; one might stumble on such here and there, but as a rule it seemed to me that the majority of people lived for the things of time and sense alone and could not understand my other life. So I piped and danced to other people's piping - and held fast to my own soul as best I could.
L.M. MontgomeryDreams Quote #22
[God] deposits a dream of what we can be for Him, a dream that acts as our internal honing device.
Wayne CordeiroDreams Quote #23
[Your] dream will challenge, prod and haunt you until you surrender to its call.
Wayne CordeiroDreams Quote #24
…there are simply no words that would be worthy of describing their encounter. And if any narrator ever tries to come up with some details, it would be only to arouse the readers’ lust, and would not do justice to what happened that night between Nini and the young woman whose dream he invaded. It was just a glorious experience of two bodies melting in one, two souls uniting in one, two hearts beating with the same beat, and two spirits becoming one. Yes, it was a dream.
Stevan V. NikolicDreams Quote #25
…what splendid dreams young people build upon a word, and how bitter is the pain when the bright bubbles burst.
Louisa May AlcottDreams Quote #26
…when something is gone but not forgotten, melancholy must linger on, especially when the dreamer does not want to forget. —Robert Kroetsch to Martann -------, 1947 (age 20)
David EsoDreams Quote #27
01210 is a pyramid, & worms move like handicapped snakes. My dream belongs in a wheelchair, because I just spilled coffee all over my sleep.
Jarod KintzDreams Quote #28
12% of dreams create jobs. 88% of jobs destroy dreams.
Mokokoma MokhonoanaDreams Quote #29
a bad diet will eventually kill our dreams. It's essential that we constantly evaluate the nutritional value of what we are feeding ourselves. It may come down to how many hours of television we're viewing, the quality of the programs we're watching, what music we're listening to, the material we're reading, the conversations we're having, the movies we're seeing, the Web sites we're visiting, the video games we're playing, or the people with whom we're associating. As harmless as these may sometimes seem, excessive consumption of things that induce negative thinking, bad habits, and wrong behavior will thwart our potential.
Christine Caine
A good litmus test is to ask yourself if you're giving more airtime to the media, educators, politicians, economists, pop stars, friends, or tradition than you are to God's Word. To see our dreams actualized, God's Word and His will must take precedence over everything else.Dreams Quote #30
A big desire is not enough to meet the expectations of lost dreams.
Dejan Stojanovic
You May Also Like
- Perspective Quotes | Quotes about Perspective
- Decision Quotes | Quotes about Decision
- Escape Quotes | Quotes about Escape
- Healing Quotes | Quotes about Healing
- Twitter Quotes | Quotes about Twitter
- Parents Quotes | Quotes about Parents
- Truth Of Life Quotes | Quotes about Truth Of Life
- Caring Quotes | Quotes about Caring
- Empathy Quotes | Quotes about Empathy
- Adventure Quotes | Quotes about Adventure
Recent Posts
- Funny Quotes | Quotes about Funny
- War Quotes | Quotes about War
- Freedom Quotes | Quotes about Freedom
- Leadership Quotes | Quotes about Leadership
- God Quotes | Quotes about God
- Marriage Quotes | Quotes about Marriage
- Courage Quotes | Quotes about Courage
- Quote Quotes | Quotes about Quote
- Intelligence Quotes | Quotes about Intelligence
- Religion Quotes | Quotes about Religion
0 comments:
Post a Comment