Alex Quotes | Quotes about Alex

Leave a Comment
  • Alex Quote #1

    -Todo el mundo está dormido. Llevan años dormidos. Tu parecias... despierta - susurra. Cierra los ojos, los vuelve a abrir-. Estoy harto de dormir.

    Lauren Oliver

  • Alex Quote #2

    A cell phone rings. I can feel the vibration through Brittany’s pants.
    “It’s hers,” I say.
    “Answer it,” Isa Instructs.
    I already feel like I’ve kidnapped the girl. Now I’m gonna answer her cell? Shit. Rolling her a bit, I feel for the bulge in her back pocket.
    “Contesta,” Isa whispers loudly, this time in Spanish.
    “I am,” I hiss, my fingers clumsy as I fumble for the phone.
    “I’ll do it,” Paco says, leaning over the seats and reaching toward Brittany’s ass.
    I whack his hand away. “Get your hands off her.”
    “Geez, man, I was just tryin’ to help.”
    My response is a glare.

    Simone Elkeles
  • Alex Quote #3

    A sudden damp coldness clung to the air around us. I lifted my head, eyeing the burnt orange sky. One drop of water fell, splashing off my cheek. Then the sky opened up, drenching us in cold rain within seconds.
    I sighed. Really, it has to rain?

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #4

    Actually, I was prone to random acts of stupidity. I considered it to be one of my talents.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #5

    After a long time, I cleared my throat. “So anyway, when we get to Nevada...I think we should rethink your
    dad’s rule.”
    Alex glanced down at me and smiled – the first real smile I’d seen on his face in a long time. “You know
    what? It’s already been rethought and completely ditched,” he said. And he wrapped his arms around me
    and we stood looking up at the mountains, with the rising rays of the sun lighting them from the east.

    L.A. Weatherly
  • Alex Quote #6

    Aiden moved so quickly that one second I was in his lap, and the next I was on my back and he was hovering above me. He lowered his head so that his lips brushed mine softly. That one all-too-wuick touch nearly undid me.
    I love you, he said, and those were the last words spoken for quite some time.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #7

    Aiden smirked. Wonder what this one is called?
    The hellhound's ears twitched as the massive body lowered preparing for attack. I slid my hand to the middle of the blade, feeling my heart pound and the adrenaline kick my system into overdrive. In the pit of my stomach, the cord started to unravel.
    I swallowed. Let's call this one... Toto.
    Three mouths opened in a growl that sent a cold chill down my spine, and a wave of hot, fetid breath smacked into us. Bile burned the back of my throat.
    I guess it doesn't like the name, I said, moving slowly to the right.
    Aiden's powerful body tensed. Here, Toto... One head snapped in his direction. That's a good Toto.
    I slipped around the ancient cross, creeping up on the hellhound from the right. The middle and left head focused on me, snapping and growlying.
    Aiden clucked his tongue. Come on, Toto, I'm pretty tasty.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #8

    Aiden was staring. So was Caleb, although he looked like he was quite used to all this...woman on display. Hell, even I was staring.
    She crossed the hall, her long legs parting the chiffon of her skirt, playing peekaboo. Dear gods, I felt my cheeks start to burn, but I still couldn't look away. As she neared, her all-white eyes flared, and then dimmed. Two bright, emerald-colored eyes appeared.
    Caleb relaxed beside me, a slow smile creeping across his handsome face—the face I'd missed so much. Hello, Persephone.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #9

    Alex grabbed our things from the bike and bought them inside; then he fastened the tent closed, securing us in.
    Come here, babe, I'll keep you warm.

    L.A. Weatherly
  • Alex Quote #10

    Alex grinned and then walked past him, murmuring, I applaud you for your courage.
    Courage? he asked with confusion.
    Hmm. She headed for the door to the hall, swinging her purse gaily as she went. Many men find it difficult to come out of the closet.

    Lynsay Sands
  • Alex Quote #11

    Alex is bae 'cos it's just one syllable... Alex.

    Alastair Matthews
  • Alex Quote #12

    Alex like groweth up, Oh Yes.

    Anthony Burgess
  • Alex Quote #13

    Alex loved books. He was the one who first introduced me to poetry. That's another reason I can't read anymore.

    Lauren Oliver
  • Alex Quote #14

    Alex propped himself against the metal railing where Willow had just stood. Okay, let's get something straight, he said in Spanish.If you think I don't know you're after my girfriend, you're crazy. And if you try to put any sleazy moves on her while you're here, you're going to regret it. Seb's knapsack was at his feet. He took out a pack of cigarettes; tapped out the last one and lit it.Settling back against the door jamb, he gave Alex a considering, faintly humorous look. Sleazy moves? he repeated. Don't worry, I don't do sleazy moves.
    Let me rephrase, said Alex coldly Any moves, just keep your hands off her.

    L.A. Weatherly
  • Alex Quote #15

    Alex resisted the urge to throw Seb off the balcony and see if he could fly.

    l.a weatherly
  • Alex Quote #16

    Alex snorted as he packed the wound with sticky rice.

    Is that stuff sterile? Ted asked, staring at Alex.

    They boil it, don't they? Alex said, not looking up from what he was doing.

    Ted's frown deepened. That doesn't seem like enough.

    Trust me. Alex looked up now and smiled a little. His voice altered just a little bit, not enough to be a full command voice, but enough to be way more persuasive than any normal person's voice. It's an old wives' tale, but it works every time.

    Eileen Rendahl
  • Alex Quote #17

    Alex stepped out from behind the rock.
    Relieved to see him in one piece, I threw myself forward and hugged him. He returned the embrace with a low chuckle, Jeez, Dez, if I knew this was what it would take to get you to put your hands all over me again, I would have done it sooner.

    Jus Accardo
  • Alex Quote #18

    Alex.

    Lauren Oliver
  • Alex Quote #19

    And he waited. He felt like he was going to throw up. What the fuck was he doing? Hadn’t he learned anything? It was one thing to flirt about sex, but this wasn’t flirting. This was pulling your heart out of your chest and giving it to someone who might not like blood all over their floor. He’d already put himself out there with the note and now he wasn’t even pretending to be subtle. Physical sadist and emotional masochist.

    Arden Aoide
  • Alex Quote #20

    And I was normally a pretty emotional person. In any given day, I experienced a hundred different things like I was trying ice cream flavors.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #21

    And we did, and it wasn’t bad. We ate the whole stupid can, we were so hungry. And when it started to get dark you pointed to the sky, and told
    me there was a star for every thing you loved about me.” I’m gasping, feeling as though I am about to drown; I’m reaching for him blindly, grabbing at
    his collar.

    Lauren Oliver
  • Alex Quote #22

    And, my brothers, it was real satisfaction to me to waltz-left two three, right two three-and carve left cheeky and right cheeky, so that like two curtains of blood seemed to pour out at the same time, one on either side of his fat filthy oily snout in the winter starlight.

    Anthony Burgess
  • Alex Quote #23

    Apollo nodded and Dionysus bowed to the room, sweeping his arms out to the sides with a flourish. And then he was gone.
    I shook my head. Okay. Who else thinks he was high as a kite?
    Hands went up across the room and I grinned.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #24

    Are you not going to talk? Just sit there and stare at me like a creeper?
    Aiden cracked a half smile. You called me that once before.
    Yeah, because you are a creeper.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #25

    Aren't 3,000 lives worth a miracle to a good and all-powerful god?

    Zack Love
  • Alex Quote #26

    As cheesy as this is gonna sound, everyone join hands.
    Alex looked from my face to our tangled fingers and smirked. As much as I like this, I'm thinking now's not the time to sing 'Kumbaya'.

    Jus Accardo
  • Alex Quote #27

    As he walked, he knew the bathroom instantly because of the reflective tile floor. Hers would be the last door again. As he took another step forward, he could see a sliver of skin cut by the light, reflecting a glimpse of her pale skin. It served as a beacon to him, an invitation to touch something that would only belong to him. Could only be his.

    Arden Aoide
  • Alex Quote #28

    As we walked toward the dean's office, he reached over, trailing his fingers along my arm. Do they still react when I touch you?

    Heat crawled through my veins, and I nodded. The marks had followed the path of his touch. Yeah, they still like you.

    One side of his lips curled up, and a look of male pride crossed his face. I shook my head. Boys.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Alex Quote #29

    At first I thought I was going to have to undress her, and dear gods, there was no way I could do that and not, well, think and feel the things I would. Then she grabbed the hem of her sweater and started to lift. I had to force myself from the bathroom. Saint Delphi my ass.

    Jennifer L. Armentrout, Elixir
  • Alex Quote #30

    At least when I'm sleeping I can dream myself back to Alex, can dream myself into a different world.

    Lauren Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.