Young Adult Romance Quotes | Quotes about Young Adult Romance

Leave a Comment
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #1

    . She couldn’t help but cry silently as she realized what she was giving up. She was giving up her anchor, the one person that stabilized her insanity and embraced her chaos with open arms but she wanted him to be happy something he would never be with a person like her so she would let him go.

    Ali Harper

  • Young Adult Romance Quote #2

    [Love] feels . . .” I paused, turning the highlighter in my hand, “like an awakening of senses you never knew you had, and once they’re awakened, you’re never the same. The way you see the world is altered. Instead of riding down a road on your bike and thinking how the wind feels good on your face, you think, ‘This is how it feels when he kisses my cheek.’ You play a piece on the piano, and instead of imagining a crowd applauding, you only see him, sitting in the chair next to the piano, smiling at you. You catch the scent of sage in the air and think, ‘This is how he smells.’ But it’s also kind of like being on a mousetrap ride. Exhilarating and terrifying all at the same time. You smile and laugh and feel a thrill inside of you, all the while wondering in the back of your mind if the car will come off the track at the next turn, or if your harness will come open and you will be tossed to the ground to your death.

    Sarah Beard
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #3

    —Soló porque el mundo esté lleno de cosas malas no significa que tenga que dejar que me destrocen.—Eso decía siempre—. Merezco ser feliz.

    Jessica Sorensen
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #4

    A faerie heart is different from a human heart. Human hearts are elastic. They have room for all sorts of passions, and they can break and heal and love again and again. Faerie hearts are evolutionarily less sophisticated. They are small and hard, like tiny grains of sand. Our hearts are too small to love more than one person in a lifetime...I tried to talk sense into my hard little heart. But it had landed on Peter, a creature two hundred times my size and barely aware of me, and there was no prying it loose.

    Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #5

    A guy and a girl can just be friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

    Becky Wicks
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #6

    A stream of light shot out of her lips, it wasn't blinding though, it was luminescent. It stopped abruptly and Aaron saw the light leave her eyes before she fell, and he swept in to catch her crumpling form.
    Eric was right beside them in a flash. What did you do to her?” He seethed at Darragh, jumping to his feet and tackling him.

    Shayna Varadeaux
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #7

    A text pops up on the screen. It’s from Luis. I can’t help but grin when I read his perfectly thought-out message.
    Luis: Hey

    Simone Elkeles
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #8

    Aaron was beside himself grabbing his keys and running out of his office leaving everyone staring at him. He heard Becca call his name but he didn't have the time, Nia needed him and he had to go now! He felt like he was suffocating as he started the car and pushed the gas down as far as it would go. This guardian bond thing was more intense than he ever thought possible.

    Shayna Varadeaux
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #9

    Abuse doesn't define you.

    C. Kennedy
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #10

    After all, it seemed far nobler to give up one’s life to the light than to the dark.

    Bella Forrest
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #11

    Ahhh. Anubis narrows his eyes at me. “I’ve given you inspiration. Now you’re thinking about bringing the lightbulb to ancient Egypt. It would be a hit––all those dark tombs.”
    You. I was thinking about you.
    His eyebrows rise. “Huh? Me?”
    Fluorine uranium carbon potassium. I said that out loud.
    I mean, I stutter, I was thinking about…unimolecular reactions.

    Kate Rooper
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #12

    All I do when we're apart is think about you, and all I when we're together is panic. Because every second feels so important. And because I'm so out of control, I can't help myself. I'm not even mine anymore, I'm yours, and what if you decide that you don't want me? How could you want me like I want you?'

    He was quiet. He wanted everything she'd just said to be the last thing he heard. He wanted to fall asleep with 'I want you' in his ears.

    'God,' she said. 'I told you I shouldn't talk. I didn't even answer your question.

    Rainbow Rowell
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #13

    All I knew was that in a way I couldn't explain, his hug matched his stare.

    Juliana Mae
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #14

    Among my stillness was a pounding heart.

    Shannon A. Thompson
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #15

    An eerie silence has descended over the house. Every few minutes, I hear a grunt and the scraping sound of a box dragging along the floor. Other than that, there’s nothing. It’s like the silence is the actual articulation of the emptiness we all feel.

    Siobhan Davis
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #16

    And darkness will rule.

    Ashley Earley
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #17

    And what if you try to kill me? Or worse: to kiss me?

    Simona Panova
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #18

    And whose heart do you want me to steal?” The words escape me in a whisper.
    A small smile pricks Aten’s lips. “King Tutankhamen.

    Leah Rooper
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #19

    And you… do you know what you are?”
    “Stupid?”
    “Beautiful,” he says, his face turning red.

    Elizabeth Scott
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #20

    Angel I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. It's only ever been you. It will always be you, marry me?

    Kirsty Moseley
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #21

    Ari is beautiful beyond comparison, and she has my heart and my soul for eternity. I thought I made that abundantly clear last night, but it appears I have further work to do.

    Siobhan Davis
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #22

    Ari looks fiercely resolute. It’s the same look she has on her face at the start of every race: Dogged determination. My heart and head enter into full-on combat mode.

    Siobhan Davis
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #23

    Barnabas’s voice helps me drift off to sleep. I think briefly about how I’ve never felt this way about anyone else. I care about my family and friends, but this is a different feeling. This must be how my father feels about my mother. This must be what it feels like to be in love. Somehow, I’m certain.

    I know I can’t leave him here to rot. I can’t leave him at all.

    Kris Noel
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #24

    Because of you, Michael, my heart begins to grow wings.

    C. Kennedy
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #25

    Because your soul, on this soulless planet, sticks out like one star in a starless sky. And it’s beautiful.

    Shelly Crane
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #26

    Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.

    Bob Dylan
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #27

    Believe in something, and let that something be yourself.

    Harley Brooks
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #28

    Ben walks in the room and asks, “What were you guys doing?” Nikki says “Nothing” at the same time I say, “Your sister and I were just makin’ out.

    Simone Elkeles
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #29

    Blood might be thicker than water, but love was the most powerful magic of all.

    Lucy Connors
  • Young Adult Romance Quote #30

    But first I had to get through the ironing. It took a lot of patience. I had none. It took forever, and then I had to press the whole shirt again to get out the creases I’d pressed into it.

    Jennifer Echols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.