Cancer Quote #1
[If you hear a] story about how eating sausage leads to anal cancer, you will be skeptical, because it has never happened to anyone you know, and sausage, after all, is delicious.
David McRaneyCancer Quote #2
50,000-63,000 individuals in the United States and 19,000-25,000 in the UK die prematurely from cancer annually due to insufficient vitamin D.
John CannellCancer Quote #3
A bad attitude from a chronic complaining employee is like a cancer; it will only spread and infect others. This can take your business down in a nanosecond. You must cut out the cancer and invite them to seek employment elsewhere. Quickly.
Beth RamsayCancer Quote #4
A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is void of gratitude and can be deadly to our relationships.
Steve MaraboliCancer Quote #5
Absence is a house so vast that inside you will pass through its walls and hang pictures on the air.
Pablo NerudaCancer Quote #6
According to accepted newspaper clichés, we all go down fighting. The other day I even read that an 18-month-old baby had died after a long battle with cancer. That has become the mandatory phrase for all who expire, disease-ridden. They battled valiantly; they lost. When I finally depart I hope somebody will write, instead, that I died after a long battle with life.
Pierre BertonCancer Quote #7
All i have to offer is this: i hold a valid driver's license and I know the way to the hospital. I can hang curtains, flip a mattress, load a dishwasher. I can deliver a pizza, lend a steadying arm, laugh at a morbid joke and compliment a bad wig and I know the metric system. I doubt that's gonna be enough.
Brian FiesCancer Quote #8
All the anxiety over small things had burned off me in the fire of reentry, the fire of being afraid I was going to die.
Jennifer HaydenCancer Quote #9
Almost all the world is natural chemicals, so it really makes you re-think everything. A cup of coffee is filled with chemicals. They've identified a thousand chemicals in a cup of coffee. But we only found 22 that have been tested in animal cancer tests out of this thousand. And of those, 17 are carcinogens. There are ten milligrams of known carcinogens in a cup of coffee and thats more carcinogens than you're likely to get from pesticide residues for a year!
Bruce AmesCancer Quote #10
Although often perceived as one disease, cancer is a number of diseases subsumed within one diagnostic label.
Mary Burton Maggie WatsonCancer Quote #11
Always find the funny.
Amy Susan CrohnCancer Quote #12
An ounce of cancer prevention is worth a ton of cancer cure.
Robert A. WascherCancer Quote #13
And all I could do while I listened to this dude tell me how punk rock saved his life was think, Wow. Why did my friend waste all that time going to chemotherapy? I guess we should have just played him a bunch of shitty Black Flag records.
Chuck KlostermanCancer Quote #14
And this was to save rats, right? Or mice? You spent all this money to save mice the problem of developing tumors?
Siddhartha MukherjeeCancer Quote #15
Ann prayed because of a gut-wrenching, throbbing pain in her soul. She urgently begged the Lord for her life.
K. Howard JoslinCancer Quote #16
As a recent editorial in the Journal of Clinical Oncology put it: What we must first remember is that the immune system is designed to detect foreign invaders, and avoid out own cells. With few exceptions, the immune system does not appear to recognize cancers within an individual as foreign, because they are actually part of the self.
Barbara EhrenreichCancer Quote #17
As I watched them file down the stairs, I didn't cry and I wasn't afraid. But I couldn't tell if it was Jesus or the gin.
Sarah ThebargeCancer Quote #18
As my nostrils filled with the stench of burnt hair and my friends scurried to clean up the mess, I thought, 'If your hair catches on fire while you're making a wish, does that mean it isn't coming true?
Sarah ThebargeCancer Quote #19
As the doctors told him, he wanted to scream out loud and cry. He held his heavy head up
Thisuri Wanniarachchi
and clenched his teeth and fists. “Men don’t cry,” his grandpa used to say. “Men don’t cry.” ?8
But he cried. Like a baby. He cried till he could feel cracks in his heart as he breathed. He
cried till he knew he would never love again.Cancer Quote #20
Awareness Makes a Cure Possible.
Sydney DaviesCancer Quote #21
Bad news doesn't hurt as much, if you hear it in good company. It's like, if somebody pushes you out of a 5th floor window and you bounce off an awning, a car roof, and a pile of plastic garbage bags before you smash onto the pavement, you've got a pretty good chance of surviving.
Patricia GaffneyCancer Quote #22
Beauty is sometimes born of pain
Sheri L. SwiftCancer Quote #23
Because really, what do you have to lose? Your life? That's no big deal, I promise you. When you find out you might die, you're finally allowed to live like you never have before. If you lose your life while living the shit out of it, then you've done the best you could, and you shouldn't worry about death. When you're dead, you can't screw up. But while you're here, all you have are a few things to call your own. You have your integrity, your family, and your hope for the future. These are important and you should keep them somewhere safe where you'll remember them.
Kevin LankesCancer Quote #24
Because that's what unfaithfulness is, isn't it? A cancer that's always there in the back of your mind, eating away at the foundations of the relationship.
Matt DunnCancer Quote #25
Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.
Bob DylanCancer Quote #26
blue-gold sky, fresh cloud,
Barbara Blatner
emerald-black mountain, trees
on rocky ledges,
on the summit, the tiny pin
of a telephone tower-all
brilliantly clear,
in shadow and out.
and on and through
everything
everywhere
the sun shines
without reservation (p. 97)Cancer Quote #27
Bravery is a willing decision to do what must be done. Fear is a cancer that is cured only by doing what must be done, backed by an intelligent, open mind.
Corey Aaron BurkesCancer Quote #28
Breast cancer, I can now report, did not make me prettier or stronger, more feminine or spiritual. What it gave me, if you want to call this a “gift,” was a very personal, agonizing encounter with an ideological force in American culture that I had not been aware of before—one that encourages us to deny reality, submit cheerfully to misfortune, and blame only ourselves for our fate.
Barbara EhrenreichCancer Quote #29
Bryan, I know you’ve interviewed a lot of caregivers—”
Josephine Harwood
“Too many,” Bryan shot back.
She inched her chin up a notch. “I’m not your typical caregiver. I’m different.”
Bryan laughed with no humor. “Yeah, I’ve heard that one before—okay, impress me, Delilah Walker. What exactly makes you different?Cancer Quote #30
Built on the insubstantial foundation of our feelings, the life we had created together seemed a figment of our imaginations that dissolved into fairy dust in the face of something real, and deadly, like cancer.
Kim van Alkemade
You May Also Like
- Intuition Quotes | Quotes about Intuition
- Amazing Quotes | Quotes about Amazing
- Cinta Quotes | Quotes about Cinta
- Revenge Quotes | Quotes about Revenge
- Discovery Quotes | Quotes about Discovery
- Doubt Quotes | Quotes about Doubt
- Emotion Quotes | Quotes about Emotion
- Kindle Highlight Quotes | Quotes about Kindle Highlight
- Mridha Quotes | Quotes about Mridha
- Humility Quotes | Quotes about Humility
Recent Posts
- Alex Quotes | Quotes about Alex
- Young Adult Romance Quotes | Quotes about Young Adult Romance
- Willherondale Quotes | Quotes about Willherondale
- Twitter Quotes | Quotes about Twitter
- Entrepreneur Quotes | Quotes about Entrepreneur
- Football Quotes | Quotes about Football
- Historical Quotes | Quotes about Historical
- Manga Quotes | Quotes about Manga
- Truth Of Life Quotes | Quotes about Truth Of Life
- Libertarian Quotes | Quotes about Libertarian
0 comments:
Post a Comment