Time Management Quotes | Quotes about Time Management

Leave a Comment
  • Time Management Quote #1

    20% of management theories are responsible for 80% of results. That’s assuming the Pareto Principle makes the cut.

    Ryan Lilly

  • Time Management Quote #2

    24 hours a day, ain't enough anymore! But give some a Century a day and procrastination would still be their undoing.

    Nike Thaddeus
  • Time Management Quote #3

    A key point to bear in mind: The value of attentiveness varies in proportion to its object. You’re better off not giving the small things more time than they deserve.

    Marcus Aurelius
  • Time Management Quote #4

    a little time i am not allowed your time and routine .i want you to do that too.
    it is not so ridiculous honey.

    lity munshi
  • Time Management Quote #5

    A man has no right to occupy another man’s time unnecessarily

    John D. Rockefeller
  • Time Management Quote #6

    A minute teaches me sixty different ways to think about you.

    Faraaz Kazi
  • Time Management Quote #7

    A successful person's life is made up of a time when he gets out of bed, and a time he goes to bed; and in-between them is filled up with a time that he makes sure something definitely happened!

    Israelmore Ayivor
  • Time Management Quote #8

    A timesheet is the budget of time management

    Eddie de Jong
  • Time Management Quote #9

    Allowing yourself to be a conduit for opportunity requires a brand new outlook on life. Lady fortune cannot enter a locked door, you know. And contrary to that well known saying, she has rarely been known to knock

    Chris Murray
  • Time Management Quote #10

    Although it might be difficult to believe, each interruption involves a choice.

    Eddie de Jong
  • Time Management Quote #11

    Although we try to control it in a million different ways, the only things you can ever really do to time are enjoy it, or waste it. That’s it.

    A.J. Compton
  • Time Management Quote #12

    Ambient sounds, especially with words, occupy about 5-10% of your intellectual bandwidth.

    By wearing ear protectors, you acoustically isolate yourself. This freed up bandwidth can now be focused on the desired task.

    It's a great deal. Just put on some earmuffs and you become 5-10% smarter.

    Peter Rogers
  • Time Management Quote #13

    Any empathic person who knows how valuable time is will think twice before wasting another person's time, because losing time is losing a part of your life.

    Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
  • Time Management Quote #14

    Anytime I'm not reading my Bible or praying, I feel like I'm wasting my time. [Mark's brother-in-law, Matt ________, speaking]

    Mark Batterson
  • Time Management Quote #15

    As we don't live in a perfect world, try to spend 80% of your time doing important but not urgent activities

    Eddie de Jong
  • Time Management Quote #16

    Bad management on your behalf does not constitute a crises in my life

    Eddie de Jong
  • Time Management Quote #17

    Be deliberate in your choices. We are created to do what we are called to do and what we are born to experience, not what we believe other people expect us to do. Your time is precious.

    Julie Connor
  • Time Management Quote #18

    Be so free that nothing more than your future can distract your attention.

    Michael Bassey Johnson
  • Time Management Quote #19

    Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.

    Bob Dylan
  • Time Management Quote #20

    Better spend time working hard to maintain your good habits because you may look for time to recover it but to no avail!

    Israelmore Ayivor
  • Time Management Quote #21

    Broke people are busy with their time, wherein successful people are productive with their time.

    Vishwas Chavan
  • Time Management Quote #22

    can I ask you a simple but complex question? Why are you still alive and living?

    Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
  • Time Management Quote #23

    Cut the crap! I don’t care how many hours you work, I care how much work you do in those hours.

    Pulkit Patel
  • Time Management Quote #24

    Despite our human intelligence, we are very much like our friends in the wild; the world we live in is a survival of the fittest. But to this I say, let the fittest survive! Survival is overrated. We’re alive; we die. How long we survive for is of little significance. Our true significance lies not in the endless comparing of ourselves to one another, trying to see who is the fittest, using scales of evaluation and meaning that differ in the heart and mind of every individual; no - it lies in our deeds alone with the time we have.

    A.J. Darkholme
  • Time Management Quote #25

    Despite wearing a Rolex, I have no time.

    Faraaz Kazi
  • Time Management Quote #26

    Did you know I always thought you were braver than me? Did you ever guess that that was why I was so afraid? It wasn't that I only loved some of you. But I wondered if you could ever love more than some of me.

    I knew I'd miss you. But the surprising thing is, you never leave me. I never forget a thing. Every kind of love, it seems, is the only one. It doesn't happen twice. And I never expected that you could have a broken heart and love with it too, so much that it doesn't seem broken at all. I know young people look at me and think my youth seems so far away, but it's all around me, and you're all around me. Tiger Lily, do you think magic exists if it can be explained? I can explain why I loved you, I can explain the theory of evolution that tells me why mermaids live in Neverland and nowhere else. But it still feels magic.

    The lost boys all stood at our wedding. Does it seem odd to you that they could have stood at a wedding that wasn't yours and mine? It does to me. and I'm sorry for it, and for a lot, and I also wouldn't change it.

    It is so quiet here. Even with all the trains and the streets and the people. It's nothing like the jungle. The boys have grown. Everything has grown. Do you think you will ever grow? I hope not. I like to think that even if I change and fade away, some other people won't.

    I like to think that one day after I die, at least one small particle of me - of all the particles that will spread everywhere - will float all the way to Neverland, and be part of a flower or something like that, like that poet said, the one that your Tik Tok loved. I like to think that nothing's final, and that everyone gets to be together even when it looks like they don't, that it all works out even when all the evidence seems to say something else, that you and I are always young in the woods, and that I'll see you sometime again, even if it's not with any kind of eyes I know of or understand. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the way things go after all - that all things end happy. Even for you and Tik Tok. and for you and me.

    Always,
    Your Peter

    P.S. Please give my love to Tink. She was always such a funny little bug.

    Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Time Management Quote #27

    Divorce = Rebirth: forget the past, replan your life, improve your appearance & REJUVENATE!

    Rossana Condoleo
  • Time Management Quote #28

    Divorce is the start point for a brand new life. Don't lose the chance to redesign it upon your dreams!

    Rossana Condoleo
  • Time Management Quote #29

    Do not fall in love with people like me.
    I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
    I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    Caitlyn Siehl
  • Time Management Quote #30

    Do the things you like to be happier, stronger & more successful. Only so is hard work replaced by dedication.

    Rossana Condoleo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.