Statements Quote #1
Age only matters if you are a cheese.
AnonymousStatements Quote #2
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
AnonymousStatements Quote #3
He who wakes up early, yawns all day long.
AnonymousStatements Quote #4
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
A. Whitney BrownStatements Quote #5
I could've eaten Alphabits and crapped out a better essay!!
AnonymousStatements Quote #6
I don't have a drinking problem, I have thirst problem.
AnonymousStatements Quote #7
I get enough exercise just by pushing my luck!
AnonymousStatements Quote #8
I just ate some garlic, so I can't talk.
AnonymousStatements Quote #9
I wake up looking better every day, but today I'm exaggerating.
AnonymousStatements Quote #10
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
AnonymousStatements Quote #11
If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives.
AnonymousStatements Quote #12
If you know something will go wrong and you do everything to stop it from happening, then something else will go wrong.
AnonymousStatements Quote #13
If you want a good golf swing adjust the nut at the other end of the club!
Grant McKayStatements Quote #14
If you want someone who will listen to you every time, do everything you tell them to do, and always be there for you for better or for worse, get a dog.
AnonymousStatements Quote #15
It's easy to stop smoking. I stopped smoking today with no problems. I also stopped yesterday too, and the day before that.
AnonymousStatements Quote #16
It's really complicated to make something simple, but very simple to make something something complicated.
AnonymousStatements Quote #17
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
AnonymousStatements Quote #18
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.
Dave BarryStatements Quote #19
Money doesn't make happiness, it buys it already made.
AnonymousStatements Quote #20
Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.
Arnold SchwarzeneggerStatements Quote #21
Nine out of ten people love chocolate, and the 10th person is always lying.
AnonymousStatements Quote #22
Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
AnonymousStatements Quote #23
The difference between running and walking is a lot more apparent when you have to go to the bathroom.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comStatements Quote #24
The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with ONLY a loaf of bread are three billion to one.
Erma BombeckStatements Quote #25
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Paul FixStatements Quote #26
The only way to know if the glass is half empty or half full is to measure it really accurately, like with a laser.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comStatements Quote #27
Today was once tomorrow, and tomorrow will be today soon.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comStatements Quote #28
Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
AnonymousStatements Quote #29
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Charlotte WhittonStatements Quote #30
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Anonymous
You May Also Like
- Architecture Quotes | Quotes about Architecture
- Time Travel Quotes | Quotes about Time Travel
- Irony Quotes | Quotes about Irony
- Fact Quotes | Quotes about Fact
- Sacred Quotes | Quotes about Sacred
- Greed Quotes | Quotes about Greed
- Super Natural Quotes | Quotes about Super Natural
- Laughter Quotes | Quotes about Laughter
- Animals Quotes | Quotes about Animals
- Personal Growth Quotes | Quotes about Personal Growth
Recent Posts
- Past Present Future Quotes | Quotes about Past Present Future
- Lawyers Quotes | Quotes about Lawyers
- Funny Moments Quotes | Quotes about Funny Moments
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day Quotes | Quotes about Veterans Day
- Life Is Like Quotes | Quotes about Life Is Like
- Labor Day Quotes | Quotes about Labor Day
- Atheism Quotes | Quotes about Atheism
- Facebook Quotes | Quotes about Facebook
- Hardship Quotes | Quotes about Hardship
0 comments:
Post a Comment