Know Quote #1
After many years of studying my Geography book I finally know by heart that Australia is on page 23.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comKnow Quote #2
Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done.
AnonymousKnow Quote #3
Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up quickly.
AnonymousKnow Quote #4
How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
AnonymousKnow Quote #5
I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
Dave BarryKnow Quote #6
I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.
Ronnie ShakesKnow Quote #7
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like 'Hey, what are you doing here?' I tell them 'You know.. hunting elephants.'
AnonymousKnow Quote #8
I know how to live my life to the fullest.. but let's speak later after I finish playing some computer games.
AnonymousKnow Quote #9
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
SocratesKnow Quote #10
I know that I am stupid but when I look around me I feel a lot better.
AnonymousKnow Quote #11
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
AnonymousKnow Quote #12
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.
AnonymousKnow Quote #13
I'm sorry officer but I can't stop speeding... the earth is spinning way over the speed limit in this zone.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comKnow Quote #14
If you know how many cupcakes I'm holding behind my back I'll give you both of them.
AnonymousKnow Quote #15
If you know something will go wrong and you do everything to stop it from happening, then something else will go wrong.
AnonymousKnow Quote #16
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?
AnonymousKnow Quote #17
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
AnonymousKnow Quote #18
Never run away when you see a bear, unless you know you can beat some of the other runners.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comKnow Quote #19
Newspaper Ad. For sale: Encyclopedia Britannica, complete set of 45 volumes. No longer needed due to getting married. My wife knows everything. $200 Or best offer.
AnonymousKnow Quote #20
Officer: I had a feeling I'd catch someone speeding here. Driver: I know, that's why I came as fast as I could!
AnonymousKnow Quote #21
Son, employees are like mules. Some you stand in front of and coax them along with a carrot. Some you stand behind and kick them in the ass. The key to managemeant is knowing which mules are which.
AnonymousKnow Quote #22
The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!
AnonymousKnow Quote #23
The only way to know if the glass is half empty or half full is to measure it really accurately, like with a laser.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comKnow Quote #24
The probability of meeting someone you know increases a hundredfold when you're with someone you're not supposed to be seen with.
AnonymousKnow Quote #25
This is a quantum car. I don't know where I am, but I'm going really fast.
AnonymousKnow Quote #26
Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
AnonymousKnow Quote #27
When I was small I thought money and fame brought all the happiness in the world. Now that I'm grown up, I know I was right.
AnonymousKnow Quote #28
When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.
AnonymousKnow Quote #29
Whomever tries to drown their sorrows by drinking should know one thing: they know how to swim!
AnonymousKnow Quote #30
You already know something you don't even know that you know.
Dr. Milton Erickson
You May Also Like
- Realization Quotes | Quotes about Realization
- Motherhood Quotes | Quotes about Motherhood
- Play Quotes | Quotes about Play
- Thriller Quotes | Quotes about Thriller
- Obsession Quotes | Quotes about Obsession
- Parenthood Quotes | Quotes about Parenthood
- Car Quotes | Quotes about Car
- Honor Quotes | Quotes about Honor
- Abundance Creation Quotes | Quotes about Abundance Creation
- Men And Women Quotes | Quotes about Men And Women
Recent Posts
- Statements Quotes | Quotes about Statements
- Past Present Future Quotes | Quotes about Past Present Future
- Lawyers Quotes | Quotes about Lawyers
- Funny Moments Quotes | Quotes about Funny Moments
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day Quotes | Quotes about Veterans Day
- Life Is Like Quotes | Quotes about Life Is Like
- Labor Day Quotes | Quotes about Labor Day
- Atheism Quotes | Quotes about Atheism
- Facebook Quotes | Quotes about Facebook
0 comments:
Post a Comment