Parenthood Quote #1
A lot of parents will do anything for their kids except let them be themselves.
UnknownParenthood Quote #2
A man comes home from work and sits on the couch watching t.v. His little boy comes up to hima and asks, " Daddy, may I ask how much you make in a hour?" The father got angry. Why was his little boy asking him this? "Um, $100 why son?" The father replied. The little boy sighed his head. "Oh. Daddy can I borrow $50?" The father got angry and sent his little boy to his room. The little boy probably wanted it to buy some toy. Later on in the night when the father cooled off he went to his sons room to give him the money, because the little boy never asked for it much. "Son you awake?" The father said. The little boy nodded his head and the father pulled out his wallet and got out a $50 bill. "Here son." The little boy took the $50 and looked under his pillow and pulled out more money. The father got so angry, why was his son asking for money when he already had some ??!!! before he could say anything the boy said, " Daddy I now have $100 can a buy an hour of your time? Please daddy, can you come home early for dinner?" The father hugged his child in regret.
Unknown
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KIDS !!!Parenthood Quote #3
A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child
UnknownParenthood Quote #4
A man with no children can easily be lulled into a sense that time is standing still. It's not. It's marching past us, relentlessly. Having a child growing and changing before your eyes makes this unavoidably clear.
Jonathan V. LastParenthood Quote #5
A mom is making eggs for her teenage boy for breakfast, as he walks in.
Unknown
"Mom, don't burn them! Careful! Careful! Don't mess up, don't let them burn! You're going to mess up! Be careful! CAREFUL!"
Finally the mom snaps, "I know what to do! I've cooked eggs before!"
"I know Mom, I was just trying to show you what its like when I'm playing soccer."Parenthood Quote #6
A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5 and Ryan 3 The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were sitting here,He would say, 'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.'"
Unknown
Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"Parenthood Quote #7
A mother's lap is the safest refuge for you when you are in your most wretched and most comfortable situations alike.
UnknownParenthood Quote #8
A Nobel Prize winner was asked how he became a scientist. He said that every day after school, his mother would ask him not what he learned but whether he asked a good question today. That, he said, was how he became a scientist.
Thomas L. FriedmanParenthood Quote #9
A sleeping baby is really good at doing the one thing you don't get to do anymore.
UnknownParenthood Quote #10
A soldier's life revolves around his mail. Like many others, I've been able to follow my kid's progress from the day he was born until now he is able to walk and talk a little, and although I have never seen him I know him very well.
Bill MauldinParenthood Quote #11
A teenager asked his mother,"Mom was I a pain to take care of when I was a baby." The mother replied,"Son you were a gift from god and no gift from god causes pain, only joy." At that the boy simply smiled and said,"Mom you are my gift from god, and you are the best gift I could ever have."
UnknownParenthood Quote #12
a tree will break when a storm comes through, but a blade of grass will bend with the wind
UnknownParenthood Quote #13
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
UnknownParenthood Quote #14
A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.
UnknownParenthood Quote #15
A wise man taught me how to tell time, just for me to be late.
Unknown
He taught me how to talk, just for me to spend more time talking to my friends than to him.
He taught me how to drive, just for me to take the car any chance I get.
He helped me with my homework, just for me to tell him he's wrong.
He taught me how to play football, just for me to play with anyone but him.
He taught me how to cook, fish, and set up a tent, just so I can spend summers camping with friends.
He taught me how to be strong, just for me to think I don't need him.
He showed me the 'good music', just for me to go to concerts without him.
He told me it's okay to make mistakes, as long as you don't make the same one twice, just for me to continue anyway.
I'm sorry Daddy, for taking everything you showed me, and using it to block you out.Parenthood Quote #16
Acknowledge and voice the positives LOUDER than the negatives.
Tanya MasseParenthood Quote #17
Actually, a home is much more than a house. A house is built of lumber, brick, and stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. A house can be a home, and a home can be a heaven when it shelters a family. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt.
UnknownParenthood Quote #18
Adams looks forward to teaching his granddaughters about planting trees, noting that they already show inclination toward this and need only be encouraged in the naturalist pursuits he has found so healthy.
Paul C. NagelParenthood Quote #19
Adolescence is not about letting go. It's about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.
UnknownParenthood Quote #20
After all of my kid years I sit here and wish I could once.....JUST once.... listen to what my parents said to me cuz look at me now living with dimes, out the gutters I climb.........
UnknownParenthood Quote #21
After having been standing by the gate of the garden for a long time, Siddhartha realised that his desire was foolish, which had made him go up to this place, that he could not help his son, that he was not allowed to cling him. Deeply, he felt the love for the run-away in his heart, like a wound, and he felt at the same time that this wound had not been given to him in order to turn the knife in it, that it had to become a blossom and had to shine.
Hermann HesseParenthood Quote #22
Age is a seasoned trickster. To our parents, we will always be children. Within ourselves, the same yearnings of youth; the same aspirations of adolescence, will last a lifetime. Only to the young - blinded by our grey hair and slowing gait - do we appear old and increasingly beyond the pale.
Alex MorrittParenthood Quote #23
All babies look like me--bald, wrinkled, and frequently purple with a bad temper.
UnknownParenthood Quote #24
All children think unkindly of their parents at some time or another
Kenneth MacKenzieParenthood Quote #25
All I want for thee is more than I could be.
UnknownParenthood Quote #26
All kids are born smart, you must find the keys to unlock it.
UnknownParenthood Quote #27
All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhood completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair.
UnknownParenthood Quote #28
All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhood completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair.
UnknownParenthood Quote #29
Although the infertile are entitled to sour grapes, it's against the rules, isn't it, to actually have a baby and spend any time at all on that banished parallel life in which you didn't.
Lionel ShriverParenthood Quote #30
although the stress response was involuntary, the relaxation response required practice.[6]
Linda Lantieri
You May Also Like
- 2 of Fighting Quotes | Quotes about Fighting
- Good Quotes | Quotes about Good
- Summer Quotes | Quotes about Summer
- Worth Quotes | Quotes about Worth
- Live Quotes | Quotes about Live
- Perception Quotes | Quotes about Perception
- Different Quotes | Quotes about Different
- Motivational Quotes | Quotes about Motivational
- Harrypotter Quotes | Quotes about Harrypotter
- Mother Quotes | Quotes about Mother
Recent Posts
- Page 2 of Bizarre Quotes | Quotes about Bizarre
- Page 2 of Self Confidence Quotes | Quotes about Self Confidence
- Page 2 of Question Quotes | Quotes about Question
- Page 2 of Democracy Quotes | Quotes about Democracy
- Page 2 of Sarcasm Quotes | Quotes about Sarcasm
- Page 2 of Christ Quotes | Quotes about Christ
- Page 2 of Jealousy Quotes | Quotes about Jealousy
- Page 2 of Creation Quotes | Quotes about Creation
- Page 2 of Word Junkies Quotes | Quotes about Word Junkies
- Page 2 of Talent Quotes | Quotes about Talent
0 comments:
Post a Comment