Page 2 of Broken Quotes | Quotes about Broken

Leave a Comment
  • Broken Quote #1

    A song that wrenches the heart finds a knowing ear and a liking heart.

    Auliq Ice

  • Broken Quote #2

    A tormented mind wants to forget, what a broken heart will always remember.

    Anthony Liccione
  • Broken Quote #3

    A wounded heart needs aloof.

    Toba Beta
  • Broken Quote #4

    Add boyish, slim as a board, pancake. It's okay, I've heard it all.

    He raised his head and said mildly, I wasn't thinking in terms of your chest size.

    Good thing as I don't have one. She smirked and popped a big chunk of potato into her mouth. The nice thing is I can run without those things flying in my face, too. And damn if she didn't make a comical face that had him shouting with laughter.

    Dale Mayer
  • Broken Quote #5

    Aku dan dia sama dengan selamanya, bisikmu. Dan aku pun berulangkali terperangkap dalam kulkas berisi puisipuisi setengah jadi ini.

    Helvy Tiana Rosa
  • Broken Quote #6

    All I have is broken.
    Broken mends best.

    Amy K. Sorrells
  • Broken Quote #7

    All of it—for this. Leading us to a door we can't open, a password we don't have.

    Meagan Spooner
  • Broken Quote #8

    All the times are best whenever you are with me.

    pavankumar nagaraj
  • Broken Quote #9

    amor es mentira. (diaz hanafiah)

    Sitta Karina
  • Broken Quote #10

    And I loved you
    I loved you so
    There were times
    I forgot to breathe
    Waiting for the phone call
    For the sound of your voice
    Touching me places
    You couldn't touch
    For the miles between us.
    And I loved you
    Like a forest loves the spring
    Waiting for the smallest signs
    Of you coming back
    And breathing life back into me
    Warming me up
    On my brightest fields
    And my darkest valleys
    But you stayed away.
    And I loved you
    But fate seemed to have
    Different plans for us.
    I guess now I see that
    It was a one-sided love
    Peeking through
    The large glasses of a binocular
    I am here, so very close
    But you are far-far-away...

    Veronika Jensen
  • Broken Quote #11

    and I realise the only way to tell the others
    is through the way my voice can take these broken words
    and turn it into music.
    Turn it into poetry.
    And I sing to make myself come alive,
    but also for you,
    because I’d like this to mean something.
    To not disappear with the dark I will enter one day
    and so now I will tell.
    If not for you, then for my own heart,
    because it tells me to,
    and I'm learning to listen.

    Charlotte Eriksson
  • Broken Quote #12

    And I suffered you and gave you all my pieces

    Ncumisa Mdlokolo
  • Broken Quote #13

    and it broke my heart in so many pieces I wondered if it would ever be whole again.

    Glenn Beck
  • Broken Quote #14

    And it only hurts when I'm breathing
    My heart only breaks when it's beating
    My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
    So, I hold my breath--to forget

    Shania Twain
  • Broken Quote #15

    And life goes on like this,
    an uncomplete poem.

    Arzum Uzun
  • Broken Quote #16

    And this is what being an artist means, being a poet? To sacrifice yourself for your art, sacrifice your heart for your art, because it’s only through something broken that something beautiful can grow.

    Charlotte Eriksson
  • Broken Quote #17

    And when a whisper
    became a begging
    it was time to
    move on.

    Veronika Jensen
  • Broken Quote #18

    And when he broke, it was a miracle he managed to find all the pieces of himself again.

    Kiera Cass
  • Broken Quote #19

    And yet we were very much alike; we’d lost our souls, and we were ready to destroy others.

    Yasmina Khadra
  • Broken Quote #20

    Angels walk amongst those with broken wings. Those with broken wings only need to be given a little love before their hearts can flutter and take flight once again.
    -Amanda Mosher and Jarod Kintz

    Amanda Mosher
  • Broken Quote #21

    Ani saw herself clearly in that moment, as a face in darkness gains sudden dimensions in a flash of lightning - a young girl, a silly thing, a lapdog, a broken mare.

    Shannon Hale
  • Broken Quote #22

    Anything worth having is never simple or easy, Gabby ....

    J.B. McGee
  • Broken Quote #23

    As she climbed a ladder and started boarding up the smashed front windows, Helen realized that some things stay a little bit broken forever—even after they’ve been fixed.

    Josephine Angelini
  • Broken Quote #24

    As she looks through the window;
    while seeing him give her his world,
    tears rolled down her cheeks
    as she remembers the world she once had.

    Unknown
  • Broken Quote #25

    As she slid into her fifties, with grace I might add, she learned the art of hatred, pulling on the pain from a broken heart. She kept this pain alive, growing on the outskirts of her soul, like a copse of trees that constantly needed pruning.

    Lawren Leo
  • Broken Quote #26

    BAREFOOT BEACH

    Take off your shoes-
    You're on barefoot beach.
    Relax in the sunshine-
    Broken only by trees.

    Giorge Leedy
  • Broken Quote #27

    Beautiful mosaics are made of broken or torn material. The most spectacular personal brands are compilations of the same.

    Ryan Lilly
  • Broken Quote #28

    Because there’s nothing wrong with me,” Alec says. “You know what is? Our society is so screwed up from top to bottom, everything about it, that it’s become impossible to fix. It’s easier to change people and make them fit into something that’s broken. Know what I mean?

    Brian James
  • Broken Quote #29

    Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.

    Bob Dylan
  • Broken Quote #30

    Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.

    Bob Dylan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.