Ambition Quote #1
All I know is that I've wasted all these years looking for something, a sort of trophy I'd get only if I really, really did enough to deserve it. But I don't want it anymore, I want something else now, something warm and sheltering, something I can turn to, regardless of what I do, regardless of who I become. Something that will just be there, always, like tomorrow's sky. That's what I want now, and I think it's what you should want too. But it will be too late soon. We'll become too set to change. If we don't take our chance now, another may never come for either of us.
Kazuo IshiguroAmbition Quote #2
All I want in this life are three...
Roman Payne
a moonlit beach on the starlit sea,
a breath of opium,
and thee.Ambition Quote #3
Already a congressman, to a mentor I hope sometime you run across something you think I can do well 24 hours per day.
Lyndon B. JohnsonAmbition Quote #4
Although we may wish for more or strive to do better than we have, in these times it is enough to keep your soul.
Eric Micha'el LeventhalAmbition Quote #5
Always stay one step a head, unless you’re already there
Benny BellamacinaAmbition Quote #6
Always strive to get to the top in life because its usually crowded at the bottom.
Habeeb AkandeAmbition Quote #7
Ambition and poverty are powerful motivators...
Jennifer DonnellyAmbition Quote #8
Ambition and stupidity are a dangerous combination.
Dean KoontzAmbition Quote #9
Ambition can form an impenetrable barrier for those who fail to acknowledge what they already are.
Bryant McGillAmbition Quote #10
Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine. Ain't nowhere else in the world where you can go from driving a truck to cadillac overnight
Elvis PresleyAmbition Quote #11
Ambition is a drug that turns it's addicts into potential madmen.
Emil CioranAmbition Quote #12
Ambition is a funny thing: it creeps in when you least expect it and keeps you moving, even when you think you want to stay put
Lena DunhamAmbition Quote #13
Ambition is a noble passion which may legitimately take many forms; there was something noble in the ambitions of Attila or Napoleon; but the noblest ambition is that of leaving behind something of permanent value.
G.H. HardyAmbition Quote #14
Ambition is a path, not a destination, and it is essentially the same path for everybody. No matter what the goal is, the path leads through Pilgrim's Progress regions of motivation, hard work, persistence, stubbornness, and resilience under disappointment. Unconsidered, merely indulged, ambition becomes a vice; it can turn a man into a machine that knows nothing but how to run. Considered, it can be something else - pathway to the stars, maybe.
Wallace StegnerAmbition Quote #15
Ambition is all very well, my lad, but you must cloak it.
Jonathan StroudAmbition Quote #16
Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose.
Frank TygerAmbition Quote #17
Ambition is greed without makeup.
Mokokoma MokhonoanaAmbition Quote #18
Ambition is not everything.
Tiffany Quay Tyson
No. Not everything, but it's something. Something important, if you ask me.Ambition Quote #19
Ambition is not what a man would do, but what a man does, for ambition without action is fantasy.
Bryant McGillAmbition Quote #20
Ambition is putting a ladder against the sky.
American proverbAmbition Quote #21
Ambition is the bridge between reality and living a dream.
Addoo S. MukhtarAmbition Quote #22
Ambition is the death of joy.
Marty RubinAmbition Quote #23
Ambition is the driving engine behind every great success.
Debasish MridhaAmbition Quote #24
Ambition is the ignition of a car we call life.
Debasish MridhaAmbition Quote #25
Ambition is the intellectual equivalent of body odour.
Jerry TonerAmbition Quote #26
Ambition is the necessary spur of a great mind to great action; when acting upon a weak mind it impels it to absurdity, or sours it with discontent.
Frances WrightAmbition Quote #27
Ambition is what gives birth to imagination and then imagination directs the bearing towards its pursuit.
Newton GatambiaAmbition Quote #28
ambition or contentment? This simple question led me back to a more balanced view of life and put me in touch with the Me I used to know
John GeddesAmbition Quote #29
Ambition should be made from sterner stuff.
William ShakespeareAmbition Quote #30
Ambition was a dull pain, like a continually broken heart.
Enid Shomer
You May Also Like
- Mysticism Quotes | Quotes about Mysticism
- Uncertainty Quotes | Quotes about Uncertainty
- Falling In Love Quotes | Quotes about Falling In Love
- Lgbt Quotes | Quotes about Lgbt
- Feminism Quotes | Quotes about Feminism
- 2 of Universe Quotes | Quotes about Universe
- Words Quotes | Quotes about Words
- Motherhood Quotes | Quotes about Motherhood
- Behavior Quotes | Quotes about Behavior
- Cruelty Quotes | Quotes about Cruelty
Recent Posts
- Page 2 of Patriotism Quotes | Quotes about Patriotism
- Page 2 of Control Quotes | Quotes about Control
- Page 2 of Moment Quotes | Quotes about Moment
- Page 2 of Sexuality Quotes | Quotes about Sexuality
- Page 2 of Blessings Quotes | Quotes about Blessings
- Page 2 of Anxiety Quotes | Quotes about Anxiety
- Page 2 of Drama Quotes | Quotes about Drama
- Page 2 of Mindfulness Quotes | Quotes about Mindfulness
- Page 2 of Ego Quotes | Quotes about Ego
- Page 2 of Capitalism Quotes | Quotes about Capitalism
0 comments:
Post a Comment