Love Quotes | Quotes about Love

Leave a Comment
  • Love Quote #1

    "Love means to commit yourself without guarantee." — Anne Campbell

    Unknown

  • Love Quote #2

    "That moment, when all you’ve ever dreamed of, even looks like it might be within reach. When everything is about to happen, who do you want beside you? That’s how you know who your supposed to be with." — Unknown

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #3

    (...) lo más difícil fue el tener tanto para decir. El haber combinado palabras y frases justo en el orden que quería para luego darme cuenta de que, sin importar cuán seguro estuviera de que esos discursos te traerían de vuelta, no tenía cómo hacer que los oyeras. Estabas en todas partes y a la vez en ninguna.

    Carolina Pineda
  • Love Quote #4

    (What are your ghosts like?)
    (They are on the insides of the lids of my eyes.)
    (This is also where my ghosts reside.)
    (You have ghosts?)
    (Of course I have ghosts.)
    (But you are a child.)
    (I am not a child.)
    (But you have not known love.)
    (These are my ghosts, the spaces amid love.)

    Jonathan Safran Foer
  • Love Quote #5

    - What’s there to talk about? I love you, you love me. Nothing else matters, love is the most important thing. The rest will come by itself.
    - No, Elida. You’re mistaken. Everything is important while sharing a life together. Love, honesty, habits, affinities. Everything. One is fulfilling the other and one can’t exist without the other.

    Natalie Ansard
  • Love Quote #6

    - What’s there to talk about? I love you, you love me. Nothing else matters, love is the most important thing. The rest will come by itself.
    - No, Elida. You’re mistaken. Everything is important while sharing a life together. Love, honesty, habits, affinities. Everything. One is fulfilling the other and one can’t exist without the other.

    Natalie Ansard
  • Love Quote #7

    -¿Y qué crees tú que ha hecho?
    -no me importa lo que haya hecho, y a ti tampoco debería importarte. Vamos. Volvamos con Aria. Va por ahí.
    -Ya sé por donde ha ido.
    Rugido le dio una palmada fuerte en el hombro.
    -Sólo quería asegurarme de que te habías fijado.

    Veronica Rossi
  • Love Quote #8

    .hurts like love, I guess. There's always room for more.

    Heather R. Blair
  • Love Quote #9


    "You are my last everything."

    I need you B'coz I Love you.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #10


    "You are my last everything."

    I need you B'coz I Love you.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #11






    I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I don't think about you...

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #12



    I'm up with the kites in a dream so blue, I live in the sky, you come live here too. I'm queen of the clouds, make my wish come true. I sing to the night, let me sing to you.. 'Cause I'm just so in love with you...

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #13


    Anyone can make you smile, Many people can make you cry, But it takes someone really special to can make you smile with tears in your eyes.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #14


    Being someone to LOVE is part of having someone to LOVE.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #15


    I miss my bestfriend :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #16


    I'm still alive, and while
    there's life, there's hope :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #17


    In the core of my heart,
    my love for you knows
    no limits :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #18


    Lets commit the perfect
    crime, I'll steal your heart,
    and you steal mine :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #19


    Life can be complicated,
    but...happiness is really
    pretty simple :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #20


    Psychologists have found that the most successful couples feel calm and connected when they are side-by-side.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #21


    Stay with someone who makes you look forward to waking up each morning...

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #22


    The laws of attraction don't apply to what you see but rather what you feel.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #23


    The stars seem to be a lot closer and brighter when we're together....my love!

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #24


    There's no heart ache that time can't heal.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #25


    Usually the perfect one for you isn't so perfect after all.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #26


    When someone shows
    you their true colors,
    don't try to paint a
    different picture :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #27


    When the right people connect they create a spark that ignite a flame.

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #28


    When you say i love you it feels
    like you right beside me :)

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #29


    Will you take my hand, hug me warmly and whisper in my ear - everything is going to be alright...

    Unknown
  • Love Quote #30


    You make tomorrow
    worth the wait and
    yesterday worth
    remembering :)

    Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.