Funny Moments Quote #1
A girl called me once and said "come over, nobody is home!" I went there and she was right, nobody was home!
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #2
All of us have moments in our lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them.
Erma BombeckFunny Moments Quote #3
Facebook status: I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #4
For 2014 I wish you 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of success, 8760 hours of great health and 525600 lucky minutes! Happy New Year!
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #5
For this New Year's day, weather forecasters are warning of an incoming storm of hugs and kisses all over the planet... we advise closing your umbrella and opening your heart.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #6
Getting on a plane, I told the ticket lady, 'Send one of my bags to New York, one to Los Angeles, and one to Miami.' She said, 'We can't do that!' I told her, 'You did it last week!'
Henny YoungmanFunny Moments Quote #7
Google earth view gives you the amazing chance to see amazing places all over the world, from the comfort of your own home. With this amazing privilege, what do most people look at? Their own house, their friends houses, and mostly places they have already been to!
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #8
Honesty top moment: to be a cop and give yourself a ticket for going through a red light.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #9
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!... He's dreaming too.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #10
I always try to cheer myself up by singing when I get sad. Most of the time, it turns out that my voice is worse than my problems.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #11
I believe there should be a better way to start each day... instead of waking up every morning.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #12
I called the restaurant and I asked them if they take orders, when they said they do, I told them 'run outside naked!'
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #13
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like 'Hey, what are you doing here?' I tell them 'You know.. hunting elephants.'
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #14
I once finished first on my running team, then the coach asked me where everyone else is.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #15
I watched a black and white TV for so long, so when I got a color TV I picked the red one.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #16
I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow .
Frank ZappaFunny Moments Quote #17
I'm copying, my friend is copying, everyone is copying each other,... so what time is it? Exam time!
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #18
I'm so sorry about what I said when I was hungry.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #19
Ladies and gentlemen thank you for flying xyz airlines, we hope you enjoyed your flight as much as we enjoyed taking your money. Please remember to take all your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among crew members.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #20
Let's have a beer together, you can open it and I will drink it.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #21
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #22
Luckiness top moment: To get run over by an ambulance.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #23
Rudeness top moment: to scare an ostrich on an asphalt street.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #24
So much for trusting the Mayan Calendar. New Year resolution: Use my cell phone calendar! Happy new year 2013!
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #25
Some of the greatest ideas of all time have come to people during Math class... none of which had anything to do with Math.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #26
Sports top moment: to score a goal but miss in the re-play.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #27
Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #28
Studying top moment: to exercise your memory and start sweating.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comFunny Moments Quote #29
There is no better moment to postpone something you don't want to do other than right now.
AnonymousFunny Moments Quote #30
Today I will live in the moment... unless that moment becomes unpleasant, in which case I'll take a nap.
Anonymous
You May Also Like
- Inspire Quotes | Quotes about Inspire
- Sky Quotes | Quotes about Sky
- Sanity Quotes | Quotes about Sanity
- Sarcasm Quotes | Quotes about Sarcasm
- Present Quotes | Quotes about Present
- Libertarian Quotes | Quotes about Libertarian
- Bizarre Quotes | Quotes about Bizarre
- Gift Quotes | Quotes about Gift
- You Quotes | Quotes about You
- Manners Quotes | Quotes about Manners
Recent Posts
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day Quotes | Quotes about Veterans Day
- Life Is Like Quotes | Quotes about Life Is Like
- Labor Day Quotes | Quotes about Labor Day
- Atheism Quotes | Quotes about Atheism
- Facebook Quotes | Quotes about Facebook
- Hardship Quotes | Quotes about Hardship
- New Year's Quotes | Quotes about New Year's
- Edmondmbiaka Quotes | Quotes about Edmondmbiaka
- Engineering Quotes | Quotes about Engineering
0 comments:
Post a Comment