Courage Quotes | Quotes about Courage

Leave a Comment
  • Courage Quote #1

    $200, 300 million games, I'm a little scared about that; there aren't a lot of companies that have the resources or the courage to spend that much.

    Warren Spector

  • Courage Quote #2

    ‎"What if?" - The two words capable of creating dreams, making them come true and crushing them.

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #3

    ‎"When I was alone and had nothing I asked 4 a friend 2 help me bear the pain no one came except...GOD

    When I needed a breath 2 rise from my sleep, no one could help me except....GOD

    When all i saw was sadness and I needed answers, no one heard me except....GOD

    So when I am asked who I give my unconditional love 2 look for no other name except.....GOD!"

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #4

    ''Don't fret about losing anything by being honest. If fakeness is what it takes to keep friends, they weren't your friends in the first place.''

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #5

    ''For the scars are too big on my skin for me to forget all the hardships, I've force to endure in your life''

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #6

    ''If you can't always tell the truth, don't lie, give it a try only if it can save a life.But if it is a bad one that hurt someone and make them cry, beware! for you shall continue to lie until you die''

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #7

    ''It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light''

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #8

    ''Jealousy is the source of all sins and evil,it lies within our minds trying to dominate our Godly side.But if not dealt with immediately by good actions,then you're caught in the devil's cage forever''.

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #9

    ''Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart.

    O' when may it suffice?, that is heavens part''

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #10

    'What could have been' is in the past;

    'What will be' is in the future;

    'What is' is here and now. Do what you can now.

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #11

    'you have to ask yourself though, who are we to stop a war?’

    I sigh, wishing that the glittering pinpricks above us were truly stars. It was rare to see any due to the endless cloud cover. ‘Who are we not to?’ I say, to no one in particular. If we weren’t willing to try, then what did that say about us? I try to ignore the pessimistic voice eating away at my thoughts. Change could start with a few, but real change needed thousands.

    H.J. Stephens
  • Courage Quote #12

    *
    Believe in the impossible, hold tight to the incredible, and live each day to its fullest potential. You can make a difference.

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #13

    -Tú no tienes corazón -me dice el alto SS.
    -Sí lo tengo -le respondo.
    Y de golpe me siento orgulloso porque he sido lo suficientemente fuerte para salir en defensa de mi corazón.

    Julius Fucík
  • Courage Quote #14

    . . . . I cannot escape my life but can only use my determination and courage to make it the best I can.

    Karen Cushman
  • Courage Quote #15

    ..be able and willing to action regardless of all trauma, all the No’s, and non-supporters one could headache and pain on.

    K. Abernathy Can You Action Past Your Devil's Advocate
  • Courage Quote #16

    Robert G. Ingersoll was a great man. a wonderful intellect, a great soul of matchless courage, one of the great men of the earth -- and yet we have no right to bow down to his memory simply because he was great. Great orators, great soldiers, great lawyers, often use their gifts for a most unholy cause. We meet to pay a tribute of love and respect to Robert G. Ingersoll because he used his matchless power for the good of man.

    {Darrow's eulogy for Ingersoll at his funeral}

    Clarence Darrow
  • Courage Quote #17

    Hey You

    You are beautiful.
    You are talented.
    You are blessed.
    You are gifted.
    You are smart.
    You are funny.
    You are fun.
    You are loving.
    You are lovable.
    You are unique.
    You are special.

    But most of all, you are strong and will get through this because there are others that have gone through something similar. Look for them. Because they are looking for you!

    Shannon L. Alder
  • Courage Quote #18

    If everything you say gets laughed at...

    then you become afraid of everyone...

    and are no longer able to speak...

    even knowing all
    that does is bother everyone...

    Your heart...

    ....shuts down...

    And your words die....

    Natsuki Takaya
  • Courage Quote #19

    The quality you most admire in a man? Courage moral and physical: 'anima'—the ability to think like a woman. Also a sense of the absurd.

    The quality you most admire in a woman? Courage moral and physical: “anima”—the ability to visualize the mind and need of a man. Also a sense of the absurd.

    Christopher Hitchens
  • Courage Quote #20

    Who cares, who cares. The perennial adolescent riposte. I cared, of course. I cared what people thought. I always did care. Unlike Laura, I have never had the courage of my convictions.

    Margaret Atwood
  • Courage Quote #21

    Neil Gaiman
  • Courage Quote #22

    The Journey

    One day you finally knew
    what you had to do, and began,
    though the voices around you
    kept shouting
    their bad advice --
    though the whole house
    began to tremble
    and you felt the old tug
    at your ankles.
    Mend my life!
    each voice cried.
    But you didn't stop.
    You knew what you had to do,
    though the wind pried
    with its stiff fingers
    at the very foundations,
    though their melancholy
    was terrible.
    It was already late
    enough, and a wild night,
    and the road full of fallen
    branches and stones.
    But little by little,
    as you left their voices behind,
    the stars began to burn
    through the sheets of clouds,
    and there was a new voice
    which you slowly
    recognized as your own,
    that kept you company
    as you strode deeper and deeper
    into the world,
    determined to do
    the only thing you could do --
    determined to save
    the only life you could save.

    Mary Oliver
  • Courage Quote #23

    ?Bad decisions make great stories?

    ? Vanga Srikanth

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #24

    ?Courage is a virtue appreciated in a male but considered a defect in our gender. Bold women are a threat to a world that is badly out of balance, in favor of men.

    Isabel Allende
  • Courage Quote #25

    ?Courage is the commitment to begin without any guarantee of success.?

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #26

    ?Courage is to stands with your head high against any onslaughts, looking at your enemy as a clown with tears?

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #27

    ?Disappointment will come when your effort does not give you the expected return. If things don?t go as planned or if you face failure. Failure is extremely difficult to handle, but those that do come out stronger. What did this failure teach me? is the question you will need to ask. You will feel miserable. You will want to quit, like I wanted to when nine publishers rejected my first book. Some IITians kill themselves over low grades ? how silly is that? But that is how much failure can hurt you. But it?s life. If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge. And remember ? if you are failing at something, that means you are at your limit or potential. And that?s where you want to be.

    Disappointment? s cousin is Frustration, the second storm. Have you ever been frustrated? It happens when things are stuck. This is especially relevant in India. From traffic jams to getting that job you deserve, sometimes things take so long that you don?t know if you chose the right goal. After books, I set the goal of writing for Bollywood, as I thought they needed writers. I am called extremely lucky, but it took me five years to get close to a release. Frustration saps excitement, and turns your initial energy into something negative, making you a bitter person. How did I deal with it? A realistic assessment of the time involved ? movies take a long time to make even though they are watched quickly, seeking a certain enjoyment in the process rather than the end result ? at least I was learning how to write scripts, having a side plan ? I had my third book to write and even something as simple as pleasurable distractions in your life ? friends, food, travel can help you overcome it. Remember, nothing is to be taken seriously. Frustration is a sign somewhere, you took it too seriously.?

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #28

    ?Here's how man thinks: "If no one?s done it, why should I try? It?s a waste of time; but if he?s done it, I can do it better.? -Nabil N. Jamal

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #29

    ?I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there?s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up? and handle it.

    Unknown
  • Courage Quote #30

    ?I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.?

    Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.