Connection Quote #1
A book isn't worth reading if it's not worth discussing.
Rick HollandConnection Quote #2
A brain is like a muscle, a serial connection that you should train everyday; if you don't use it, you loose it
Ana Claudia AntunesConnection Quote #3
A fixation with connecting with 'friends' online comes with the risk of disconnection with friends waiting for you to be present in the offline world.
Craig HodgesConnection Quote #4
A personal brand is determined by what you have created, whom you have connected, and how you have made those people feel.
Ryan LillyConnection Quote #5
A physical attraction is often desired above many things but you'll discover it to be short lived. Find yourself someone that gets under your skin, seduces the dusty corners of your heart, and provides you with a mental connection. That is when you'll know true intimacy.
M.J. AbrahamConnection Quote #6
A single radio post still heard him. The only link between him and the world was a wave of music, a minor modulation. Not a lament, no cry, yet purest of sounds that ever spoke despair.
Antoine de SaintExupéryConnection Quote #7
A tribe is a group of people connected to one another, connected to a leader, and connected to an idea. For millions of years, human beings have been part of one tribe or another. A group needs only two things to be a tribe: a shared interest and a way to communicate.
Seth GodinConnection Quote #8
All you have to do is wait. Sit tight and wait for the right moment. Not try to change anything by force, just watch the drift of things. Make an effort to cast a fair eye on everything. If you do that, you just naturally know what to do. But everyone's always too busy. They're too talented, their schedules are too full. They're too interested in themselves to think about what's fair.
Haruki MurakamiConnection Quote #9
Among the lessons I learned on Hajj was that I needed to be mindful and
Kristiane Backer
keep the inner connection with God at all times and that self-improvement is definitely a never-ending
struggle.Connection Quote #10
And I have to admit that there is something undeniably fulfilling about hunting with Rosie. Somehow, it makes me feel as if the long list of differences between us doesn't exist. We're dressed the same, we fight the same enemy, we win together ... It's as though for that moment I get to be her, the one who isn't covered in thick scars, and she gets to understand what it is to be me. It's different than hunting with Silas--he and I are partners, not part of the same heart.
Jackson PearceConnection Quote #11
Anyway, I think Florence and I noticed each other before the local train screeched to a halt at the 110th Street station, because as I boarded it felt as though we were supposed to step into the same car, and hold onto the same moist metal bar. My wishful hunch now seems confirmed by the way she's reading her Time magazine article next to me.
Zack LoveConnection Quote #12
Art's aim is life, a deeper connection with life.
Marty RubinConnection Quote #13
As long as we don't cut off our hearts, the inner workings of the universe illuminate before us.
Rivera SunConnection Quote #14
Because of our interconnectedness we all know that extreme poverty and exclusionary practices are violations against the basic dignity of people.
Bryant McGillConnection Quote #15
Before passing through the gates of a town I've never visited, I take a minute to salute its saints - the dead and the living, the known and the hidden. Never in my life have I arrived at a new place without getting the blessing of its saints first. It makes no difference to me whether that place belongs to Muslims, Christians, or Jews. I believe that the saints are beyond such trivial nominal distinctions. A saint belongs to all humanity.
Elif ShafakConnection Quote #16
Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.
Bob DylanConnection Quote #17
Benjamin and I sat in the middle of one of the large canoes with our grandmother in the stern, directing us past shoals and through rapids and into magnificent stretches of water. One day the clouds hung low and light rain freckled the slate-grey water that peeled across our bow. The pellets of rain were warm and Benjamin and I caught them on our tongues as our grandmother laughed behind us. Our canoes skimmed along and as I watched the shoreline it seemed the land itself was in motion. The rocks lay lodged like hymns in the breast of it, and the trees bent upward in praise like crooked fingers. It was glorious. Ben felt it too. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, and I held his look a long time, drinking in the face of my brother.
Richard WagameseConnection Quote #18
Bring out others’ better side and they are more likely to see and support yours.
Kare AndersonConnection Quote #19
Build me up and I with you. For we are more one than two.
Deborah DayConnection Quote #20
By connecting and being part of a community with a shared vision and goals, we can create great things.
David J. GreerConnection Quote #21
Can I be honest with you, Mr. Wind-Up Bird? I mean, really, really, really honest? Sometimes I get sooo scared! I’ll wake up in the middle of the night all alone, hundreds of miles away from anybody, and it’s pitch dark, and I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen to me in the future, and I get so scared I want to scream. Does that happen to you, Mr. Wind-Up Bird? When it happens, I try to remind myself that I am connected to others—other things and other people. I work as hard as I can to list their names in my head. On that list, of course, is you, Mr. Wind-Up Bird. And the alley, and the well, and the persimmon tree, and that kind of thing. And the wigs that I’ve made here with my own hands. And the little bits and pieces I remember about the boy. All these little things (though you’re not just another one of those little things, Mr. Wind-Up Bird, but anyhow…) help me to come back “here” little by little.
Haruki MurakamiConnection Quote #22
Captain Dan Miller about space: It is full & silent...It is like a woman with a secret. I felt as if I were seeing something of myself...I felt as if I were somehow connected to these great beings.
Lynne BranardConnection Quote #23
Ceea ce legi tu aici pe pamânt - se leaga si în ceruri.
Constantin BrancusiConnection Quote #24
Connecting our hearts through love yields a nectar so sweet we are forever full.
Amy Leigh MercreeConnection Quote #25
Connecting with someone is not necessarily a bond with a significant other, or even a friend, but can be the indefinable - perhaps the rarest and most precious thing in life to find at all.
Donna Lynn HopeConnection Quote #26
Connection was always enough. Not touching. Not talking. Just a feeling that in the world your not alone.
Donal O'CallaghanConnection Quote #27
Consider letting go of the barriers between yourself and others, let go of the definition our culture has inflicted upon us and allow the best part of ourselves to connect with the wondrous parts of others. Allow yourself to connect in a deeper and more profound way.
David W. EarleConnection Quote #28
Death ends a life, not a relationship. All the love you created is still there. All the memories are still there. You live on- in the hearts of everyone you have touched and nurtured while you were here.
Morrie SchwartzConnection Quote #29
Despite our instinct to polarize ourselves in the name of survival, an indescribable connection - call it love or compassion - pervades and dissolves our apparent separation. This oneness transcends physical and emotional relationships; it's a deep connection that surfaces only when the ego-laden barriers are lifted.
Rajeev KurapatiConnection Quote #30
Develop accommodating values and habits. People are scared away from you when you have a value system and habitual actions that accommodate them comfortably.
Israelmore Ayivor
You May Also Like
- Metaphor Quotes | Quotes about Metaphor
- Moving On Quotes | Quotes about Moving On
- Conflict Quotes | Quotes about Conflict
- Legacy Quotes | Quotes about Legacy
- Diet Quotes | Quotes about Diet
- Mind Power Quotes | Quotes about Mind Power
- Paranormal Romance Quotes | Quotes about Paranormal Romance
- Human Rights Quotes | Quotes about Human Rights
- Positive Thoughts Quotes | Quotes about Positive Thoughts
- Gospel Quotes | Quotes about Gospel
Recent Posts
- Wine Quotes | Quotes about Wine
- Were Wolves Quotes | Quotes about Were Wolves
- End Quotes | Quotes about End
- Create Quotes | Quotes about Create
- Erotic Quotes | Quotes about Erotic
- Leadership Development Quotes | Quotes about Leadership Development
- Snow Quotes | Quotes about Snow
- Self Development Quotes | Quotes about Self Development
- Economy Quotes | Quotes about Economy
- Human Rights Quotes | Quotes about Human Rights
0 comments:
Post a Comment