Wedding Quote #1
A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that's something that people don't really talk about, but if you're asked to be in a wedding, you're gonna have to fork over some cash.
Kristen WiigWedding Quote #2
A bride at her second marriage does not wear a veil. She wants to see what she is getting.
Helen RowlandWedding Quote #3
A gloomy guest fits not a wedding feast.
Friedrich SchillerWedding Quote #4
A lawyer I once knew told me of a strange case, a suffragette who had never married. After her death, he opened her trunk and discovered 50 wedding gowns.
Marguerite YoungWedding Quote #5
A lot of people think I'm that guy in 'Betsy's Wedding', but I'm not. What it is for me is that, on some level, I connect with the character emotionally.
Anthony LaPagliaWedding Quote #6
A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring.
John MayerWedding Quote #7
A person's character is but half formed till after wedlock.
Charles SimmonsWedding Quote #8
A walk through the storage facility of the community museum where I worked might easily have convinced you that people in the past wore only wedding dresses, carried silver candlesticks, and played with porcelain dolls.
Susanna KearsleyWedding Quote #9
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
Paul SweeneyWedding Quote #10
A wedding dress is both an intimate and personal for a woman - it must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
Carolina HerreraWedding Quote #11
A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers.
Eddie CantorWedding Quote #12
A wedding is such a girl thing.
Selma BlairWedding Quote #13
A wedding, people decide to get married, it comes out of such love for one another and then women can turn into these other people. They're planning something that's the biggest event they'll ever plan in their lives and it turns them into this other person, so it's not totally the guy's fault that he's feeling disconnected from this person.
Alison BrieWedding Quote #14
A woman seldom asks advice before she has bought her wedding clothes.
Joseph AddisonWedding Quote #15
A young bride is like a plucked flower; but a guilty wife is like a flower that had been walked over.
Honore de BalzacWedding Quote #16
About 80 percent of the photos on Flickr are public and searchable by everyone. In one sense, it's a place where people upload snapshots from the family reunion, wedding or the birth of a baby or something like that, but it's also a place where people go to show what the world looks like to them.
Stewart ButterfieldWedding Quote #17
After 'Wedding Crashers' I was just surprised as to the lack of comedic female material there is. So I had to start working and getting stuff out there for myself.
Isla FisherWedding Quote #18
After I had the Caesarean, I was told I had really strong stomach muscles and so would heal very quickly. And I did. I was up walking about within three hours. Six days after having her, I was out shopping and shortly after that I made it to David Walliams' wedding.
Denise Van OutenWedding Quote #19
All the information you could want is constantly streaming at you like a runaway truck - books, newspaper stories, Web sites, apps, how-to videos, this article you're reading, even entire magazines devoted to single subjects like charcuterie or wedding cakes or pickles.
Mario BataliWedding Quote #20
All weddings, except those with shotguns in evidence, are wonderful.
Liz SmithWedding Quote #21
An embellished top with slim pants is great, even for a wedding.
Brad GoreskiWedding Quote #22
An invitation to a wedding invokes more trouble than a summons to a police court.
William FeatherWedding Quote #23
And we've got a toaster and everything. So there is no reason for the wedding.
Karl PilkingtonWedding Quote #24
As a child, as a cinemagoer, I think there is nothing better than being in a cinema or watching a film. I think it's just a while magical... it almost feels like you're at a big party in India, where you're singing, you're dancing, you're laughing, you're crying, you feel like you're at a wedding because our films invariably cover all emotions.
Karan JoharWedding Quote #25
As a pastor, you get invited into the most poignant moments of people's lives. Whether it's a wedding or a funeral or a hospital visit, you get invited into the center of the event, whether or not you know the people.
Rob BellWedding Quote #26
As I grew up and began identifying myself as a feminist, there were plenty of issues that continued to make me question marriage: the father 'giving' the bride away, women taking their husband's last name, the white dress, the vows promising to 'obey' the groom. And that only covers the wedding.
Jessica ValentiWedding Quote #27
At my wedding, I was dancing so furiously that I fell hard on my kneecaps. The next morning, my knees were so swollen that I had to get a wheelchair at the airport to go on my honeymoon.
Casey WilsonWedding Quote #28
Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
Ambrose BierceWedding Quote #29
Christmas carols always brought tears to my eyes. I also cry at weddings. I should have cried at a couple of my own.
Ethel MermanWedding Quote #30
Come on, planning a wedding, let's be honest, it's not fun. It's not fun being in a wedding.
Wendi McLendonCovey
You May Also Like
- Problems Quotes | Quotes about Problems
- Revolution Quotes | Quotes about Revolution
- Loyalty Quotes | Quotes about Loyalty
- Corruption Quotes | Quotes about Corruption
- Nothing Quotes | Quotes about Nothing
- Self Quotes | Quotes about Self
- Growing Up Quotes | Quotes about Growing Up
- Lessons Learnt Quotes | Quotes about Lessons Learnt
- Ethics Quotes | Quotes about Ethics
- Potential Quotes | Quotes about Potential
Recent Posts
- Destruction Quotes | Quotes about Destruction
- Nothing Quotes | Quotes about Nothing
- Common Sense Quotes | Quotes about Common Sense
- Short Story Quotes | Quotes about Short Story
- Painting Quotes | Quotes about Painting
- Positive Outlook Quotes | Quotes about Positive Outlook
- Hunger Quotes | Quotes about Hunger
- Atlas Shrugged Quotes | Quotes about Atlas Shrugged
- Wise Sayings Quotes | Quotes about Wise Sayings
- Security Quotes | Quotes about Security
0 comments:
Post a Comment