Religion Quotes | Quotes about Religion

Leave a Comment
  • Religion Quote #1

    ‎"The Lord will always work out his plans for my life.? -Psalm 138:8

    Unknown

  • Religion Quote #2

    ‎"The relationship you have with God is by far the most important relationship you can ever have." ♥ :)

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #3

    ‎"You are loved more than you will ever know, by someone who died to know you." -Romans 5:8

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #4

    ‎'God said don't look around because you'll be impressed. Don't look down you'll be depressed; just look to me and you'll be blessed'♥♥

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #5

    ''God has blessed me, and hes blessed you too. We need to love and cherish one another because any day could be your last, so love while you can.''

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #6

    ''I love how we say were Christians, but yet we go out and drink and smoke ect.
    It's time stop being fake and live right, I know I 'm not perfect, and I don't plan to be, but I'm just saying we should at least make an effort to try and live right if we call ourselves Christians. We could at least be trying to better ourselves in something instead of doing all that other ish that doesn't do anything but bring you down in the future. But hey it's your life, so you make your own choices, I just wanted to kind of open your eyes up to the real world. It's not really as fun as people may think it is smh.'' #Embrace

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #7

    ''Only god can save me from what I'm becoming.''

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #8

    'All religion is like the tributaries of a river they ultimately flow into the ocean similarly truth comes under different names but the end result is always the same'.

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #9

    'And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast'

    Always be thankful, because we will suffer, but the years we suffer could never compare to eternal joy in heaven.

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #10

    'GOD HELPS THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELVES' I do believe that its a 50/50 process, and if u cant do 50 at least make an effort. The way to get started is to quit talking, stop waiting 4 something to come to u and begin doing, make a move'♥'

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #11

    'God, thank u 4 giving me UNSPEAKABLE JOY in my life 2day n everyday. Help me 2day 2 hold on 2 what u have given me n not allow any1 or anything 2 take it away.

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #12

    'Real strength rests in the reality
    of who God made us to be.

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #13

    'The devil always leaves a dirty trail of evidence behind IT'

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #14

    (Prayer is) a fictitious consolation invented by those who have everything in order to keep those who have nothing contented. I belong to the bourgeoisie and I know the only reason my class bothers to show the lower classes that distant paradise full of ineffable pleasures that will one day be theirs is to divert attention from their own bulging coffers and from the abundance of their harvests.

    Eça de Queirós
  • Religion Quote #15

    (Priests) cheapjack merchants selling paradise

    Jean Lorrain
  • Religion Quote #16

    (Speaking of the Cistercian monks) A grim fraternity, passing grim lives in that sweet spot, that God had made so bright! Strange that Nature's voices all around them--the soft singing of the waters, the wisperings of the river grass, the music of the rushing wind--should not have taught them a truer meaning of life than this. They listened there, through the long days, in silence, waiting for a voice from heaven; and all day long and through the solemn night it spoke to them in myriad tones, and they heard it not.

    Jerome K. Jerome
  • Religion Quote #17

    (Wallace) Stevens turns to the idea of the weather precisely as the religious idea turns to the idea of God.

    Harold Bloom
  • Religion Quote #18

    (Wallace) Stevens turns to the idea of the weather precisely as the religious man turns to the idea of God.

    Harold Bloom
  • Religion Quote #19

    **I'm reaping the harvest God promised me, take back what the devil stole from me.**

    -Hezekiah Walker & LFC

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #20

    -Heaven's Grocery Store-

    I was walking down life's highway a long time ago.
    One day I saw a sign that read,"Heaven's Grocery Store".
    As I got a little closer the door came open wide,
    and when I came to myself I was standing inside.
    I sa

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #21

    -Não sei. Acho que Deus não se rala com quem morre - disse Leo. - Se Deus fez isto, então não precebo porque é que vocês acreditam n'Ele. Porque é que vocês adoram um assassino?

    Danny Scheinmann
  • Religion Quote #22

    -We need more love, to supersede hatred, -We need more strength,
    to resist our weaknesses,
    -We need more inspiration,
    to lighten up our innermind.
    -We need more learning,
    to erase our ignorance,
    -We need more wisdom,
    to live longer and happier,
    -We need more truths, to suppress deceptions,
    -We need more health,
    to enjoy our wealth,
    -We need more peace, to stay in harmony with our brethren
    -We need more smiles,
    to brighten up our day,
    -We need more hero's, and not zero's,
    -We need more change of ourselves, to change the lives of others,
    -We need more understanding,
    to tackle our misunderstanding,
    -We need more sympathy,
    not apathy,
    -We need more forgiveness,
    not vengeance,
    -We need more humility to be lifted up,
    -We need more patience and not undue eagerness,
    -We need more focus, to avoid distraction,
    -We need more optimism,
    not pessimism
    -We need more justice,
    not injustice,
    -We need more facts, not fiction,
    -We need more education,
    to curb illiteracy,
    -We need more skills, not incompetence,
    -We need more challenges,
    to make attempts,
    -We need more talents,
    to create the extraordinary,
    -We need more helping hands,
    not stingy folks,
    -We need more efforts,
    not laziness,
    -We need more jokes, to forget our worries, -We need more spirituality,
    not mean religion,
    -We need more freedom,
    not enslavement,
    -We need more peacemakers,
    not revolutionaries...with these, we create an heaven on earth.

    Michael Bassey Johnson
  • Religion Quote #23

    ..Its a great feeling to be in love with GOD., no heartaches, no pain.., just blessings!!!

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #24

    ..The process may be difficult but it Blessing is BIG !

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #25

    .Charles laughingly observed,'Gospel and the blues are really, if you break it down, almost the same thing. It's just a question of whether you're talkin' about a woman or God.

    Craig Werner
  • Religion Quote #26

    Johnson is a radical skeptic, insisting, in the best Socratic tradition, that everything be put on the table for examination. By contrast, most skeptics opposed to him are selective skeptics, applying their skepticism to the things they dislike (notably religion) and refusing to apply their skepticism to the things they do like (notably Darwinism). On two occasions I’ve urged Michael Shermer, publisher of Skeptic Magazine, to put me on its editorial board as the resident skeptic of Darwinism. Though Shermer and I know each other and are quite friendly, he never got back to me about joining his editorial board.

    William A. Dembski
  • Religion Quote #27



    God you can see where I am now, you can hear what I say even when I don't say it. God please I beg you because you know my state and my feelings more than any of your worshippers, God, I beg you and not any one of your worshippers, embrace me, I knock on your door please open the doors of your skies and give me from your greatest blessings .

    God you are the giver of power to the weak, the giver of wealth to the poor, and the giver of health to the sick, I ask you with your mighty powers to grant me strength, wealth and health.

    Amen

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #28


    The only distance between you and God is a prayer....

    Unknown
  • Religion Quote #29

    Before Jerusalem

    Now they've come before Jerusalem.
    Passions, avarice, and ambition,
    as well as their chivalrous pride
    have swiftly slipped from their souls.

    Now they've come before Jerusalem.
    In their ecstasy and their devoutness
    they've forgotten their quarrels with the Greeks;
    they've forgotten their hatred of the Turks.

    Now they've come before Jerusalem.
    And the Crusaders, so daring and invincible, so vehement in their every march and onslaught,
    are fearful and nervous and are unable
    to go further; they tremble like small children,
    and like small children weep, all weep,
    as they behold the walls of Jerusalem.

    C.P. Cavafy
  • Religion Quote #30

    'Shoot the wounded... what we do to people who are the most vulnerable... we 'shoot the wounded.' As if they haven't suffered enough, we add to it by gossiping and treating hurt people like outcasts. ...I think we killed Ronnie's spirit... Instead of coming alongside her and supporting her through this, I failed her...

    Lynn Dove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.