Realization Quotes | Quotes about Realization

Leave a Comment
  • Realization Quote #1

    ?Most of the times,
    we feel more enjoyment from just recalling good memories of the past rather from those moments we lived,not because we did not have a good time but because realization has come late.

    Dionisis Agelakis

  • Realization Quote #2

    {Wells discussing his experiences with Christianity}

    I realised as if for the first time, the menace of these queer shaven men in lace and petticoats who had been intoning, responding, and going through ritual gestures at me. I realised something dreadful about them. They were thrusting an incredible and ugly lie upon the world and the world was making no such resistance as I was disposed to make to this enthronement of cruelty. Either I had to come into this immense luminous coop and submit, or I had to declare the Catholic Church, the core and substance of Christendom with all its divines, sages, saints, and martyrs, with successive thousands of believers, age after age, wrong.

    ...I found my doubt of his essential integrity, and the shadow of contempt it cast, spreading out from him to the whole Church and religion of which he with his wild spoutings about the agonies of Hell, had become the symbol. I felt ashamed to be sitting there in such a bath of credulity.

    H.G. Wells
  • Realization Quote #3

    A fancy comes to me--that desire can never attain its object--it need never attain it.

    Rabindranath Tagore
  • Realization Quote #4

    A kind of joy came upon him, as if borne in on a summer breeze. He dimly recalled that he had been thinking of failure--as if it mattered. It seemed to him now that such thoughts were mean, unworthy of what his life had been. Dim presences gathered at the edge of his consciousness; he could not see them, but he knew that they were there, gathering their forces toward a kind of palpability he could not see or hear. He was approaching them, he knew; but there was no need to hurry. He could ignore them if he wished; he had all the time there was.

    There was a softness around him, and a languor crept upon his limbs. A sense of his own identity came upon him with a sudden force, and he felt the power of it. He was himself, and he knew what he had been.

    John Williams
  • Realization Quote #5

    A leader first tries to listen, then tries to understand, then creates a common vision and then together takes action for the realization.

    Debasish Mridha
  • Realization Quote #6

    A man does not have to feel less than human to realize his sin; oppositely, he has to realize that he gets no special vindication for his sin.

    Criss Jami
  • Realization Quote #7

    All desires originate to seek betterment unconsciously.
    In awareness, the same desires dissolve into realization.

    Gian Kumar
  • Realization Quote #8

    All matters being spiritual; man or woman can only find peace when peace is realized from within.

    T.F. Hodge
  • Realization Quote #9

    All my life I'd been a believing Christian. ... But that instant in the ER--the instant Annette [his wife] died--I seemed to feel my religious faith die, too.

    As I thought more about it in the bleak days and weeks that followed, I decided the Bible had gotten it exactly backward. Maybe God hadn't created us in His image; maybe we'd created god in our image.

    William M. Bass
  • Realization Quote #10

    All things remarkable are surprisingly simple; albeit difficult to find.

    Criss Jami
  • Realization Quote #11

    And at the instant he knew, he ceased to know.

    Jack London
  • Realization Quote #12

    And I didn't tell mom what happened. She'd already warned me that bad things could hide in the most unlikely places.

    Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
  • Realization Quote #13

    And the view was suddenly clear to me. The world opened out to its grim beyonds and I realized that, at forty, one must learn the rigors of acceptance. Capitalize it: Acceptance. I needed to accept what was put before me--be it a watery grave in Ireland's only natural fjord, or a return to the city and its grayer intensities, or a wordless exile in some steaming Cambodian swamp hole, or poems or no poems, or children or not, lovers or not, illness or otherwise, success or its absence. I would accept all that was put in my way, from here on through until I breathed my last.

    Kevin Barry
  • Realization Quote #14

    And today is really the happiest day of your life, because today you woke up and stumbled across the shadow of your soul in broad daylight.

    From Central Park Song: a Screenplay

    Zack Love
  • Realization Quote #15

    And you see me now, the perfect incarnation of imperfection

    TheLoneWanderer
  • Realization Quote #16

    Any constituency that needs amending, is a prototype in error.

    Justin K. McFarlane Beau
  • Realization Quote #17

    Anyway, I don’t want anyone else, I just want Vaughn.’ It was good to finally say it, as if Grace said it out loud then maybe the universe would get the message and send him back to her.

    Sarra Manning
  • Realization Quote #18

    Aren't 3,000 lives worth a miracle to a good and all-powerful god?

    Zack Love
  • Realization Quote #19

    Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal.And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day, every day, sleeping its life away.

    Ray Bradbury
  • Realization Quote #20

    At last the cold crept up my spine; at last it filled me from foot to head; at last I grew so chill and desolate that all thought and pain and awareness came to a standstill. I wasn't miserable anymore: I wasn't anything at all. I was a nothing-- a random configuration of molecules. If my heart still beat I didn't know it. I was aware of one thing only; next to the gaping fact called Death, all I knew was nothing, all I did meant nothing, all I felt conveyed nothing. This was no passing thought. It was a gnawing, palpable emptiness more real than the cold.

    David James Duncan
  • Realization Quote #21

    Attraction is often mistaken to be love.
    If you're in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean you're in love. And what do you do when that ephemeral attraction is long gone?
    What people call break-ups are nothing more but the realization that you didn't love them at the first place...
    Shouldn't you have been more careful before making those empty promises?

    Sanhita Baruah
  • Realization Quote #22

    Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.

    Bob Dylan
  • Realization Quote #23

    Behjet eased the horse forward again. The harvest is failing. There will be no crop at all if this rain doesn't stop - not even hay.
    The rain. The rain she'd been so grateful for, the rain that concealed the warping of her shadow. It was going to kill people.

    Erin Bow
  • Realization Quote #24

    Blessed are those with cracks in their broken heart because that is how the light gets in.

    Shannon L. Alder
  • Realization Quote #25

    Both as workers and as consumers, we feel we move in channels that have been projected from afar by vast impersonal forces. We worry that we are becoming stupider, an begin to wonder if getting an adequate grasp on the world, intellectually, depends on getting a handle on it in some literal and active sense.

    Matthew B. Crawford
  • Realization Quote #26

    But to this Orc-work such a life as we lead has brought us. Lawless and fruitless all our deeds have been, serving only ourselves, and feeding hate in our hearts.

    J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Realization Quote #27

    By perceiving the end of those illusive ideas and statuses as real, see yourself as though you have already accomplished what you have had a revelation to do. Then go, make it happen.

    Israelmore Ayivor
  • Realization Quote #28

    By the time I got to the phone and dialed John's number, I was out of breath with excitement. You are not going to believe this, I blurted out.
    What's the matter? Hr sounded concerned.
    Are you sitting down?
    Yeah, sure, Pattie. What's wrong? God only knows what John was thinking at this point.
    GOD IS REAL! I practically shouted in his ear. I waited for John to react in a dramatic way, almost disbelieving way. I expected him to say, No way! C'mon! Get out of town! After all, I thought I was telling him something he didn't already know, something that would turn his world upside down like it did mine.

    Pattie Mallette
  • Realization Quote #29

    Change is like the skin peeling off of a snake. It is slow. It is sticky. And sometimes you have to rub against a hard place to pull yourself through it. But in the end, you realize that it was worth it all to get the the new place and new person you have become.

    Stella Payton
  • Realization Quote #30

    Claire hated to say it, but she knew the answer, in her heart. “Because he feels something for me, and he wanted to give me a chance to live. Like him. With him. But I refused.”
    Shane turned and looked at her, a blank expression on his face that turned quickly into . . . something else. Claire was glad Myrnin had gotten out while he still could. “Great,” he said. “I knew it.”
    “It’s not like that. He’s—” She shook her head in frustration. “It’s not like he’s in love with me or anything; it’s more complicated than that. I don’t even think he understands it, exactly.”
    “Yeah, he only loves you for your mind,” Shane said...

    Rachel Caine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.