Page 2 of True Love Quotes | Quotes about True Love

Leave a Comment
  • True Love Quote #1

    A teacher is like a magical mirror that will show you your future. Imagine if you have no teacher, it may mean you have no future.

    Gracia Hunter

  • True Love Quote #2

    A true heart may not talk with you everyday or may not meet you every time but always thinks about you and your memories

    Anonymous
  • True Love Quote #3

    A true love can cross through your legacy and heritage.

    M.F. Moonzajer
  • True Love Quote #4

    A true love is a passion that you feel, you are a voice from the heart of someone very special.

    Mohammad Rishad sakhi
  • True Love Quote #5

    Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
    And thou art wedded to calamity.

    William Shakespeare
  • True Love Quote #6

    After listening and getting to know more about you. Also, feeling a deep connection between us that goes beyond physical attraction. I'm beginning to feel for, so much more than the friendship that I waited to grow with you. I'm not going to try and rush things. However, I don't want to wait until it's to late.

    Jonathan Anthony Burkett
  • True Love Quote #7

    All I want in this life are three...
    a moonlit beach on the starlit sea,
    a breath of opium,
    and thee.

    Roman Payne
  • True Love Quote #8

    All over the world are particular people, and you could be happy with probably five or six of them, eight if you're bisexual and everyone is.

    Daniel Handler
  • True Love Quote #9

    All that I desire in life are three...
    A wilderness: A beach on the sun-drenched sea,
    A puff of opium,
    And thee.

    Roman Payne
  • True Love Quote #10

    All the beaches of the world, could never amount to, nor implore the one grain of sand that I stand on, which is your love.

    Anthony Liccione
  • True Love Quote #11

    Allyson meanwhile is remembering. Why this person? All the things she has told herself, or other people have told her - infatuation or Paris or good acting or lust - no longer hold water, because she remembers so viscerally and feels it anew. It's not any of that. It's not even him. Or all him. It's her. The way she can be with him.

    Gayle Forman
  • True Love Quote #12

    Already my life was not mine, Now someone has made my Dreams the Tenement so, I have no way other than to love the Patron....!

    M.H. Rakib
  • True Love Quote #13

    Always' was a promise! How can you just break the promise?
    Sometimes people don't always understand the promises they're making when they make them, I said.
    Isaac shot me a look. Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Don't you believe in true love?
    I didn't answer. I didn't have an answer.
    But I thought that if true love did exist, that was a pretty good definition of it.

    John Green
  • True Love Quote #14

    Am I on your mind or out of my mind

    Syed Sharukh
  • True Love Quote #15

    Amador and Bianca have a great life that I'm only a little jealous of. They have two kids they bring to see me. His daughter, Ashlee, is almost five now. She has asked me to marry her when I get out. It feels kind of weird since she calls me Uncle Reyes and incest is frowned upon, but who am I to argue with true love?

    Darynda Jones
  • True Love Quote #16

    An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.

    E.A. Bucchianeri
  • True Love Quote #17

    And once Ive learnt to hold my own heart, I can conquer the feeling of yours.

    Nikki Rowe
  • True Love Quote #18

    And that was the point I knew I just loved this filthy, ugly, loquacious man in a fur coat, who would spend the day roaming all over town, looking for bright lights, and laughter - and then at night come on stage, and unbutton two buttons on his waistcoat, with his clumsy, fat fingers, and show you his heart beneath.

    Caitlin Moran
  • True Love Quote #19

    And then came the three-toed sloth. Stupid sloth. It was a crazy-looking beastie, all arms and bristling grey fur; its body was a blob, the kind of shape a six-year-old would draw for a pig, and its face was flattened like a racoon that had run full tilt into a brick wall. A triangular stub of a nose jutted out at an angle beneath a fringe that must have been difficult to see through. In fact, from side-on it looked disturbingly like John Lennon.

    Tony James Slater
  • True Love Quote #20

    And when at last I find you your song will fill the air.

    The Beatles
  • True Love Quote #21

    Any dog can bed down a lot of females. But only a real man can love one woman for a lifetime.

    Lisa Smartt
  • True Love Quote #22

    Appreciate her for who she is.

    Auliq Ice
  • True Love Quote #23

    Are you gay, Cherie?
    Me, No… I’m not anything… I-I mean I prefer not to indulge, I stammered.
    “Really... how do you mean?”
    Well love has been an elusive story, like a fairytale adults tell children but I have never known any of it to be true. In reality it reminds me of religion. I am not sure God is real either, if God is real why do so many innocents suffer?
    Innocents suffer because it is their destiny to suffer.
    What? What does that mean?” I’m annoyed.
    God has nothing to do with it. We are born into this world to experience all that is not God-like, so we can then be inspired to reach for higher spiritual goals.
    I have never thought of it that way before. If that is so then I must be preparing for sainthood. Am I to think that all of my suffering as a child has been to prepare me for greatness?

    Darwun St. James
  • True Love Quote #24

    Ask yourself a simple question. Do you want to keep playing, offence and defense included, for the rest of your life? Is this what you are marrying for? If answer is no, then stay away from Sporting Demons. If somehow the answer is yes or you, yourself, are a sporting demon then go ahead ... But don’t come complaining if the game goes too far or too crappier to handle.

    Gracia Hunter
  • True Love Quote #25

    At best, love is simply the slipping of a hand in another's, of knowing you are where you belong at last, and of exchanging through the eyes that all-consuming regard which ignores everybody else on earth.

    Laurie Lee
  • True Love Quote #26

    Baby, I'll never leave you. I promise ... Matt tried to talk, but Crystal May
    shushed him, laying a finger across his lips. She looked at him, her blue eyes wet with tears and shining like priceless diamonds. I love you, Matt. I want to live with you and work with you and feel your babies growing inside of me. I want you to laugh with me and cry with me and discipline me whenever you feel like it's right. And honey, you best believe I want to marry you. But first there's something I have to do for myself.

    Carol Storm
  • True Love Quote #27

    Batshit Kind of Love

    The type of love that can’t be described with words…

    The type of love that can’t be measured by time…

    The type of love that inspires haters to hate…

    The type of love that makes no sense to those around you…

    The type of love that exists in the beautiful eyes in which you can see all of your tomorrows… all of your children and grandchildren…

    The type of love that makes you feel like forever will not be long enough…

    The type of love that is born out of a relationship that is built on honor, respect, and truth...

    That is our love... That is our connection...

    The batshit kind of love that makes no sense at all…
    and at the same time… all the sense in the world…

    That is us…

    You and me; a “WE.

    Steve Maraboli
  • True Love Quote #28

    Batting is like another language for Sachin, he always answers his critics by this language.

    Amit Kalantri
  • True Love Quote #29

    be a woman of confidence and self-respect; give a man a reason worth fighting for.

    Nikki Rowe
  • True Love Quote #30

    Be loved for who you are, for everything that constitutes you. Be loved for your core beliefs, your strengths and weaknesses, your admirable traits and troublesome baggage. Be loved for you, because anything less is not love at all.

    Richelle E. Goodrich

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.