Thriller Quote #1
Actions have consequences. Kids today don’t think about that. It’s like, ‘Hey, wouldn’t this be awesome?!’ Consequences? What are those?
Theodore Jerome CohenThriller Quote #2
Adventure is my middle name.
Scott ConradThriller Quote #3
After everything I've been through, the last thing I'm going to apologize for is my paranoia.
Richard FinneyThriller Quote #4
Ah ha! the Doc screeched suddenly, wheeling around. The salicylic acid! Maybe it SHOULD have been heated first!
Clare HavensThriller Quote #5
Ah ha!' the Doc screeched suddenly, wheeling around. ''The salicylic acid! Maybe it SHOULD have been heated first!
Clare HavensThriller Quote #6
Ah, you're warming up to me. You know what comes next.
Dana Marton
Bitter disappointment? she deadpanned.Thriller Quote #7
Alana Marks had always known she was different. From her gypsy childhood, to the way she now made her living in the movies, she'd always lived on the edge. She'd been paid to leap from a sixteenth story window, roll a car to a cliff edge, get thrown off a speeding train and dragged into a river by a runaway horse. At the moment, she was about to set herself on fire and jump out of a burning barn.
Barbara KyleThriller Quote #8
All I know is that the fear I have been battling all night is breaking down the door of my ignorance. As my feet slam down I feel not the hard, wet asphalt but the soft Persian rug that led to the staircase in my father’s home. In the glow of lightning the dancing trees are illuminated but I see my mother in the glow of candlelight, spinning, twirling, her hair fanned out
Gwenn Wright
behind her. It is falling over me, saturating my thoughts, and I cannot. I cannot let it in.Thriller Quote #9
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE
Patricia J TackettThriller Quote #10
Amanda esitò.
Prisca Turazzi
– Maddie?
Lei la guardò nella penombra della notte. Il lampione era lontano, la luce ambrata stendeva campiture nitide sui lineamenti tesi dell’amica. I capelli scuri si confondevano con l’ombra.
– Andrà tutto bene, te lo prometto – mormorò Amanda e le strinse la mano.
Madison annuì, vaga. – Sì.
Sarebbe andato tutto bene, si ripeté nella mente.
Se lo ripeté di nuovo.
E di nuovo.
E ancora.Thriller Quote #11
An Abel Muranda without his wife and children would be a wandering bachelor without any dignity. He would sleep in caves and feed on wild berries. But no matter how lonely life became, he would never come to a place like this
Taona Dumisani ChivenekoThriller Quote #12
And in a land accustomed to so much anguish, Chase tried to be careful with words. His soccer moms began assigning
Cole Alpaugh
nicknames during the first day of official practice: Difom, Kakas, Kochma, and Maldyok, which roughly translated to Deformed, Carcass, Nightmare, and Bad Eye.
He made a new rule regarding nicknames.Thriller Quote #13
And to think I could be at home cleaning the cat box, Esther Charlemagne said. Watching for a Peeping Tom is so much better.
Chapter 2 The Night Shadow by Cheri VauseThriller Quote #14
And when whatever happened in that barn happened, it was a moment I’ll never forget. Like a missing key slid into a dusty old lock. Click. My world opened.
Jennifer WalkupThriller Quote #15
And, with much of Europe occupied by Nazi Germany, and Mussolini's armies in Albania, on the Greek frontier, one wasn't sure what came next. So, don't trust the telephone. Or the newspapers. Or the radio. Or tomorrow.
Alan FurstThriller Quote #16
Anna, like most English speakers, thought GASP was a silly name for the project. But the name got the point across. If there were modern wonders of the world, GASP - and Kali - stood as far above them as the Colossus of Rhodes had stood above man.
L. Ashley StrakerThriller Quote #17
Annabelle, I'm going to kill you! I cried, frowning at the mess. Then I glanced down the stairway and gasped.
Cleo Coyle
It looked like someone had beaten me to it.Thriller Quote #18
Another misconception is that desires are insatiable. Admittedly, for the small segment of society that is clinically deranged, this statement may not hold true. But for those seeking riches, pleasure, or power, too much of a good thing dulls the appetite.” – Jeremy Lyons [Survival of the Fittest]
Marvin H. McIntyreThriller Quote #19
Another tug and a yank at my chestnut curls and she snarls at me, “You are so much like her.”
Gwenn Wright
This is something my mother often says and never explains. Though it is a great mystery to me it is also a blessing, for she always hurries from the room after saying it.Thriller Quote #20
Anticipation tingled in my stomach: the kind of tingle that at first you don’t know if it’s a good tingle or a bad tingle – just a tingle.
Terry Weible MurphyThriller Quote #21
Any self-defense class worth its salt will tell you that
Henry Mosquera
you don’t pull out a weapon unless you intend to use it.
The same should apply to ballsy remarks.Thriller Quote #22
Apparently, we're all in the frame, I heard Harry murmur somewhere behind me. And I whirled back to him. Innate, irrational anger surged. Then stopped, dead - as I suddenly took in Handsome, Robert and Doc. They were all staring at me. They were concentrating, all resolute, all a tad furrow-browed… upon my face.
Morana Blue
Self-consciousness burgeoned. I gingerly fingered my and lips and my chin,
Am I drooling?
Your arse is hanging out, said Harry, not looking up from the forensics he was scanning.
And so it was.
Handsome, Robert and Doc averted their eyes as I, wishing I'd merely been dribbling, grabbed the back flaps of my breezy hospital gown, fully placed my back against the wall. Then, thinking better of it, dived hurriedly, carefully, back into bed.
If Chinese Lady'd been here, she could've, would've, told me.
I missed her already.Thriller Quote #23
Are you a house-wife, Mrs Silvers?' he asked. 'What would you recommend for getting burger relish out of a white shirt?'
L. Ashley Straker
The seething woman cranked the venom-level of her gaze up to eleven, and Raven smiled pleasantly back.Thriller Quote #24
As a rule, I had murder in my mind. That day, I had it in my heart.
Jane CaseyThriller Quote #25
As a writer, I will go down any dark alley, inch my way through the tightest crawl space, and feed on your every fear. I will take your sense of calm and tear it to shreds. - Horror Author Barbara Watkins
Barbara WatkinsThriller Quote #26
As Evelyn slid to a stop in the center of the hallway, Butler calmly shook his head. Then he lifted his machine gun and fired.
Elizabeth HeiterThriller Quote #27
As for him feeling dead, that's probably just a consequence of him being gone from your life for so long. In some sense he no longer feels real to you.
Paula HawkinsThriller Quote #28
As he was about to press the button to shut the doors, a young woman stepped in. She had that sort of beauty that deserved to be prosecuted for appearing without notice. Professor Khupe was confident that an appropriate law existed for such a purpose. However, no prosecutor could remain undistracted for long enough to find the said law in the criminal code. The young lady would enjoy a life of impunity.
Taona Dumisani ChivenekoThriller Quote #29
As much as I'm turned on by your buff, sexy body pressing against mine, if you could please roll off of me, I'll get my guns.
Alexa GraceThriller Quote #30
As she walked to the stairway, he pulled her back with a light tug on her shoulder. They're responding to you now.
Hunter Shea
Turning to face him, she said, Responding to me? What did I say?
The hallway was full of them. When you said we were going downstairs to eat, they started filing down the stairs.
They all took the stairs?
Eddie nodded, his shining, gifted eyes watching the ghostly procession.
He said, They don't want to be far from you, Jess. And I'm not entire sure it's well intentioned.
Come to use, the voices whispered.
You May Also Like
- Terrorism Quotes | Quotes about Terrorism
- Boys Quotes | Quotes about Boys
- Speech Quotes | Quotes about Speech
- Wise Words Quotes | Quotes about Wise Words
- Security Quotes | Quotes about Security
- Expectations Quotes | Quotes about Expectations
- Nothing Quotes | Quotes about Nothing
- Judgement Quotes | Quotes about Judgement
- Comingofage Quotes | Quotes about Comingofage
- Mom Quotes | Quotes about Mom
Recent Posts
- Page 2 of Church Quotes | Quotes about Church
- Page 2 of Personal Development Quotes | Quotes about Personal Development
- Page 2 of Wisdom Of Lailah Giftyakita Quotes | Quotes about Wisdom Of Lailah Giftyakita
- Page 2 of Wild Quotes | Quotes about Wild
- Page 2 of Sacrifice Quotes | Quotes about Sacrifice
- Page 2 of True Love Quotes | Quotes about True Love
- Page 2 of Discipleship Quotes | Quotes about Discipleship
- Page 2 of Optimism Quotes | Quotes about Optimism
- Page 2 of Survival Quotes | Quotes about Survival
- Page 2 of School Quotes | Quotes about School
0 comments:
Post a Comment