Page 2 of Sarcasm Quotes | Quotes about Sarcasm

Leave a Comment
  • Sarcasm Quote #1

    And fetch some straw.
    We’ll put it between us and the ground. No reason we shouldn’t sleep soft tonight.”
    “Straw. I love luxury.

    Joanna Bourne

  • Sarcasm Quote #2

    And her dumplings were so light they would float in the air and you'd have to catch 'em to eat 'em.

    Fannie Flagg
  • Sarcasm Quote #3

    And here I was thinking you were a bit slow, what with so much asking and not knowing anything.

    Carlos Ruiz Zafón
  • Sarcasm Quote #4

    And I know I'm sarcastic and defensive and I make a joke out of everything and am highly resistant to anything that reeks of sentimental corniness, but I'm giving you my heart anyway because being with you feels like home, and I know you won't break it.

    Shauna Cross
  • Sarcasm Quote #5

    And I wondered if we had disappointed God so much, that he wrote us off as pets, just alive to entertain.

    Bethany Brookbank
  • Sarcasm Quote #6

    And little girls went to charm schools. Now you've all got degrees from the University of Sarcasm.

    Ian Rankin
  • Sarcasm Quote #7

    And out floated Eeyore.
    Eeyore! cried everybody.
    Looking very calm, very dignified, with his legs in the air, came Eeyore from beneath the bridge.
    It's Eeyore! cried Roo, terribly excited.
    Is that so? said Eeyore, getting caught up by a little eddy, and turning slowly round three times. I wondered.
    I didn't know you were playing, said Roo.
    I'm not, said Eeyore.
    Eeyore, what are you doing there? said Rabbit.
    I'll give you three guesses, Rabbit. Digging holes in the ground? Wrong. Leaping from branch to branch of a young oak-tree? Wrong. Waiting for somebody to help me out of the river? Right. Give Rabbit time, and he'll always get the answer.
    But, Eeyore, said Pooh in distress, what can we--I mean, how shall we--do you think if we--
    Yes, said Eeyore. One of those would be just the thing. Thank you, Pooh.

    A.A. Milne
  • Sarcasm Quote #8

    And what are your interests and hobbies, Nicholas? Annabel asked faintly, sounding like a cross between a television interviewer and a hostage. Nick considered this for a minute, and then said I like swords. Annabel leaned over her plate and asked, her voice changing You fence? Not exactly, Nick drawled. I'm more freestyle.

    Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Sarcasm Quote #9

    And your neihjbour is sitting next door weeping as she watches her child facing a crowd of Palestiniankids armed with rocks which could take your boy's eye out or give him brain damage if god forbids he took off his helmet one of those dusty stones hit him in the head

    Linda Grant
  • Sarcasm Quote #10

    Andrew just shrugged, and I fiddled with the napkin in my lap while glancing idly around the restaurant. The obligatory mirrors hung on the walls, and there was one of those fountains with fake lily pads in the entryway. The restaurant was also lit like a mine shaft. I've never understood why dim lighting is supposed to be so romantic. Night vision belongs into a Paris Hilton sex tape - not in a restaurant that could potentially poison me with peanut sauce.

    Alicia Thompson
  • Sarcasm Quote #11

    Any boy who'd love a sailboat-patterned, swimsuited sausage who tames rabid foxes would be wonderful. And impossible.

    Fanny Britt
  • Sarcasm Quote #12

    Anyone that says his mind will be probably regarded a fool, but the true artist is not moved by the comments about the looks of his painting or remarks that are dreadfully sarcastic, but hearken now! That he who says what others want to hear hasn't said anything of his own.

    Michael Bassey Johnson
  • Sarcasm Quote #13

    Anything disguised as anything is chameleon. A ghost disguised as an unobservable and invisible object is a great example. Still, that’s easier to see than the love my ex wife had for me.

    Jarod Kintz
  • Sarcasm Quote #14

    Aphorism, n. Predigested wisdom.

    Ambrose Bierce
  • Sarcasm Quote #15

    Arch turned and looked at Ian. The other man was fiddling with the neckline of his shirt. “You're just jealous, Ian, and wishing you had a soul mate of your own. In fact, I don't think any woman will be safe until you get one.” Ian shot him an unamused look at his words.

    Rose Wynters
  • Sarcasm Quote #16

    Are you a house-wife, Mrs Silvers?' he asked. 'What would you recommend for getting burger relish out of a white shirt?'

    The seething woman cranked the venom-level of her gaze up to eleven, and Raven smiled pleasantly back.

    L. Ashley Straker
  • Sarcasm Quote #17

    Are you insinuatin' that my daughter is a liar?
    Oh, no, not at all. I'm saying your daughter is a liar. Surely you can appreciate the difference.

    Kami Garcia
  • Sarcasm Quote #18

    Are you suggesting I’m working with the
    zombies? That I paid them to pretend to
    attack me so that I’d trick you into letting me join you?”“Did you?” Mr. Holland demanded.“Yeah, okay,” I said in a sugar-sweet tone. “You’re right. I was having dinner with Zombie Carl the other night. You know, steaks, rare, and a bottle of vintage type A. He told me all his secrets, but too bad for you I promised him I wouldn’t tell. In exchange I asked him to gather his
    best undead buddies and stalk me through
    my friend’s yard. And oh, yeah, it was
    totally fine if they wanted to use me as an all-night dinner buffet, because having organs is so last season.

    Gena Showalter
  • Sarcasm Quote #19

    Arjuro made a scoffing sound. ‘You think Lumatere will invade because of you? Are you that important?’

    Froi looked away. ‘Isaboe would invade if you kidnapped a servant, let alone a friend.’

    ‘Isaboe? We’re on first-name terms with the Queen of Lumatere, are we?’ Gargarin asked.

    Froi found himself bristling. ‘What? Do you think I’m some cutthroat for hire who they found hanging around the palace walls with the words “I want
    to kill a Charynite King” tattooed on my arse?

    Melina Marchetta
  • Sarcasm Quote #20

    As a general rule, I preferred not to have my soul reaped.

    Rick Riordan
  • Sarcasm Quote #21

    As an author, I like self-help, because clapping can be done by myself, for myself. I should buy gloves.

    Jarod Kintz
  • Sarcasm Quote #22

    As could the sarcasm in her voice. yes, she's bleeding to deat Lu upstairs, but i thought I'd avoid telling you right away, because I like to draw the suspense out.

    Cassandra Clare
  • Sarcasm Quote #23

    As I grabbed my cocoa, chocolate ran down my hand.
    This makes me feel like a five-year-old, I said, licking it off.
    If I ordered a sandwich at this place, do you think they'd cut the crusts off?

    Mindi Scott
  • Sarcasm Quote #24

    As if I'd had time to drug it in the two milliseconds she'd let me out of her sight.

    Nenia Campbell
  • Sarcasm Quote #25

    As soon as they were spotted, one of the jerk’s buddies pointed at me and said, “Arrest her! She’s the one who killed Zak!”

    Why I outta… Wait Zak? I thought we all agreed he was Captain Asshole? Oh, no… Guess that was just me.

    Bella Shadow
  • Sarcasm Quote #26

    At least that left hope for him. Except Beauty and the Geek wasn’t exactly the proper translation of the popular fairy tale.

    Kelly Moran
  • Sarcasm Quote #27

    At one time, the treatment for a certain kind of psychosis had been to push an ice pick up through the orbit of the eye, into the frontal lobe; the ice pick was then stirred around until it reduced the problematic brain tissue to non-functioning porridge.

    Alastair Reynolds
  • Sarcasm Quote #28

    At the last moment, Kellan swerved around him, quickly leaving the zombie behind.

    “Why didn't you just hit him?” Jayden asked, turning to look behind us as we sped away. I did, too. The zombie spun around as he immediately started to follow us.

    “I didn't want to mess up my paint job,” Kellan sarcastically replied as he turned on the street that would lead us to the store. “Plus, I just washed it.

    Rose Wynters
  • Sarcasm Quote #29

    At this time of year it's easy to forget the true meaning of Christianity - the lies, the corruption, the abuse.

    Banksy
  • Sarcasm Quote #30

    Aww, did we masturbate through the tears last night?

    Kresley Cole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.