Page 2 of Lust Quotes | Quotes about Lust

Leave a Comment
  • Lust Quote #1

    Again, I am surprised why people seek to eliminate lust and cling to love; as they wish to ignore happiness and cleave unto joy! Now, now, let's not sugar-coat things! Lust has a lot more to do with life and what is the good of life if you do not carry much lust inside of you at all times? And joy is a noble thing, but happiness though fleeting can be found every day and in every small little way!

    C. JoyBell C.

  • Lust Quote #2

    Ah, lust! How one would like to make it the cornerstone of self! But I wouldn't go ahead and build on it if I were you.

    Elfriede Jelinek
  • Lust Quote #3

    Ah, lust. It makes us forget anything we want to. The greatest relaxant, the greatest stimulant.

    James Lusarde
  • Lust Quote #4

    All I have ever wanted, needed, dreamed and desired is contained within you.

    Truth Devour
  • Lust Quote #5

    All I wanted was to share myself with him...in a love way, lust way, every kind of way.

    Jess C. Scott
  • Lust Quote #6

    All these pricks gathering around her body, trying to reach and pierce her rose.

    Anthony Liccione
  • Lust Quote #7

    Always lust for the best, because life is too short to be an ordinary.

    M.H. Rakib
  • Lust Quote #8

    Amazing how a confluence of praise and lust can just make your defensive barriers collapse like Jell-O on a hot stove

    Dan Skinner
  • Lust Quote #9

    And I say,
    I crash in to things in the dark
    Even when the lights are on
    And I am wrong more often than I am writing
    And even then, I am often wrong
    But when my friends are in the bathroom at the bar
    Rolling dollar bills in to telescopes,
    Claiming they can see God,
    I will come to you

    Andrea Gibson
  • Lust Quote #10

    and I thought, there was no God, there was only what you wanted.

    Janet Fitch
  • Lust Quote #11

    And I’m trying to stay strong. I really, really am. But he smells so damn good, and his lips are just right there. All soft and inviting… and all I can think about is having them on my body.

    A. Zavarelli
  • Lust Quote #12

    And now I want love. Lust is no good for me. I want love. His love.

    Philippa Gregory
  • Lust Quote #13

    And now I wnt love. Lust is no good for me. I want love. His love.

    Philippa Gregory
  • Lust Quote #14

    And then it changed. I wasn't letting him anymore. He was taking, pawing, grabbing. I pushed, I cried out, I squirmed, but like I said it's a shitty game and he didn't feel like playing by the rules anymore.

    Taylor Rhodes
  • Lust Quote #15

    And then there was Lydia.

    Lydia who had hurtled into his life – into their lives – with hair like fire, eyes like amethysts and a fuck-me scent so palpable that he’d betrayed the only woman he’d ever loved.

    Dianna Hardy
  • Lust Quote #16

    And where are you going? His voice was playfully challenging.

    To get some breakfast, she said without stopping.

    He leered. I've got something for you to eat, he called after her.

    I might bite it off, though, she said over her shoulder.

    Ken Follett
  • Lust Quote #17

    And while I initially resisted, the thought of touching her, of her wanting me to touch her . . . Well, damn, I just wasn't strong enough to abstain from that.

    Robin Constantine
  • Lust Quote #18

    Any halfway clever devil would decorate the highway to Hell as beautiful as possible.

    Criss Jami
  • Lust Quote #19

    Are you a maid, Penny?” She blushed. “Yes. Of course. Who would have –”
    “Stay that way. Love is madness, and lust is poison.

    George R.R. Martin
  • Lust Quote #20

    Around the outside of the room other beautiful women wearing little or nothing at all flitted between the infatuated, intoxicated men, sometimes luring them away for a private dance. The men would follow obediently, weighed down by lust and credit cards.

    R.D. Ronald
  • Lust Quote #21

    Art is a positive FORCE that bring beings together for the common good. Only the people who had lost a piece of themselves can create the unimaginary.

    Henry Johnson Jr
  • Lust Quote #22

    As a child I first became aware that my existence had a purpose when I realized men lusted after me. And that's why I will lust forever after men. Before I even began to worry about homework or any of those school things, I began having secret liaisons with men. And it is men who give me the proof I need now to feel I'm alive.

    Natsuo Kirino
  • Lust Quote #23

    As for the vice of lust - aside from what it means for spiritual persons to fall into this vice, since my intent is to treat of the imperfections that have to be purged by means of the dark night - spiritual persons have numerous imperfections, many of which can be called spiritual lust, not because the lust is spiritual but because it proceeds from spiritual things. It happens frequently that in a person's spiritual exercises themselves, without the person being able to avoid it, impure movements will be experienced in the sensory part of the soul, and even
    sometimes when the spirit is deep in prayer or when receiving the sacraments of Penance or the Eucharist. These impure feelings arise from any of three causes outside one's control.

    First, they often proceed from the pleasure human nature finds in spiritual exercises. Since both the spiritual and the sensory part of the soul receive gratification from that refreshment, each part experiences delight according to its own nature and properties. The spirit, the superior part of the soul, experiences renewal and satisfaction in God; and the sense, the lower part, feels sensory gratification and delight because it is ignorant of how to get anything else, and hence takes whatever is nearest, which is the impure sensory satisfaction. It may happen that while a soul is with God in deep spiritual prayer, it will conversely passively experience sensual rebellions, movements, and acts in the senses, not without its own great displeasure.

    This frequently happens at the time of Communion. Since the soul receives joy and gladness in this act of love - for the Lord grants the grace and gives himself for this reason - the sensory part also takes its share, as we said, according to its mode. Since, after all, these two parts form one individual, each one usually shares according to its mode in what the other receives. As the Philosopher says: Whatever is received, is received according to the mode of the receiver. Because in the initial stages of the spiritual life, and even more advanced ones, the sensory part of the soul is imperfect, God's spirit is frequently received in this sensory part with this same imperfection. Once the sensory part is reformed through the purgation of the dark night, it no longer has these infirmities. Then the spiritual part of the soul, rather than the sensory part, receives God's Spirit, and the soul thus receives everything
    according to the mode of the Spirit.

    John of the Cross
  • Lust Quote #24

    As I looked into his eyes, trying to see into the depths of that darkness, it hit me. It was subtle, but it hit me. The rush of attraction.

    Angela Richardson
  • Lust Quote #25

    As she uttered the words of the prayer, she glanced up at him as if he were God Himself. He watched her with growing pleasure. In front of him was kneeling the directress, being humiliated by a subordinate; in front of him a naked revolutionary was being humiliated by prayer; in front of him a praying lady was being humiliated by her nakedness.

    This threefold image of degradation intoxicated him and something unexpected suddenly happened: his body revoked its passive resistance. Edward was excited!

    As the directress said, 'And lead us not into temptation,' he quickly threw off all his clothes. When she said, 'Amen,' he violently lifted her off the floor and dragged her onto the couch.

    Milan Kundera
  • Lust Quote #26

    as we are endowed. with rhetorics. none will deny.
    of innocence. towards scribbling. of love lines.
    and of lust.
    to what seems like male.
    to what seems like female.
    in those days.
    I mean nothing. but in high school.
    .even me.
    I can't deny.

    Michael Bassey Johnson
  • Lust Quote #27

    Attraction is easily manufactured.

    Erica Goros
  • Lust Quote #28

    Auf den Stachel des Begehrens haben wir nur eine Antwort: fangen, einschließen, festhalten.

    J.M. Coetzee
  • Lust Quote #29

    Be careful who you allow into your bed, and more importantly your heart.

    Ann Marie Frohoff
  • Lust Quote #30

    Beauty that steals the heart is often imperfect, suggests grace and kindness, and inspires tenderness more than it incites lust.

    Dean Koontz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.