Dreaming Quote #1
Am I awake or dreaming? It doesn’t matter anymore. When I close my eyes I dream of death and war. When I open my eyes I see death and war.
Michael AnthonyDreaming Quote #2
Am I really admitting that my sister is determined to marry a man she has only seen once and doesn't much like the look of? It is half real and half pretense - and I have an idea that it is a game most girls play when they meet an eligible young men. They just...wonder.
Dodie SmithDreaming Quote #3
An opportunist is not your friend. Once the opportunity is no longer there or someone comes along that may take them further, there goes the bond.
Troy GathersDreaming Quote #4
and dreaming is very pleasant as long as you are not forced to put your dreams into practice. That way, we avoid all the risks, frustrations and difficulties, and when we are old, we can always blame other people-preferably our parents, our spouses or our children-for our failure to realize our dreams.
Paulo CoelhoDreaming Quote #5
And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.
Nicholas SparksDreaming Quote #6
And my advice to anyone who wants to be a writer? Read a lot, listen to people’s conversations, be observant about the details of your world, and especially about human behaviour and interaction, and persist in your writing, being single-minded to the point of obsession…never give up, always believe in yourself despite all evidence to the contrary, and hold out for what you first dreamed of.
SC SkillmanDreaming Quote #7
And now she must continue the day as if the strange dream hadn’t picked up her life and shaken it upside down like a snow globe, dislodging everything that wasn’t glued down.
Kim Hornsby
The Dream Jumper's PromiseDreaming Quote #8
And she was really good at that: even since she was a little girl, she could eliminate the hours, knew how to kill the minutes. Without them suffering from it, she put them to sleep.
Nicola LeccaDreaming Quote #9
And then, just at that moment, when I'm no longer sure if I'm dreaming or awake or walking some valley in between where everything you wish for comes true, I feel the flutter of his lips on mine.
Lauren OliverDreaming Quote #10
And when I fall in love,” I began, I will build a mountain to touch the sky. Then, my lover and I will have the best of both worlds, reality firmly under our feet, while we have our heads in the clouds with all our illusions still intact. And the purple grass will grow all around, high enough to reach our eyes.
V.C. AndrewsDreaming Quote #11
Angel dust blown a sunder,
Truth Devour
Nestling on the edge of unchartered dreams,
Filtering the dileneation between ones desires & needs.Dreaming Quote #12
Anyone can fail at something they really don’t want. What really takes courage is going after something you want and then failing. There is more fulfillment in life knowing that you tried, rather than settled without a fight.
Shannon L. AlderDreaming Quote #13
Anything you can think of, anything you can imagine- is real.. somewhere. We dream of such things, here on earth, never realizing in our dream-state our minds are peering into other worlds.
Anya AllynDreaming Quote #14
Archomai is where believing is being.
T.A. ClineDreaming Quote #15
As far as I can go, I will reach for it.
Lailah Gifty AkitaDreaming Quote #16
As he floated more and more deeply toward sleep, the scent of her body and hair was redolent throught his senses, until he was dreaming of breathing her skin.
Frank Lee Raw HoneyDreaming Quote #17
As long as I can dream, I will dream of you.
Cassandra ClareDreaming Quote #18
Asleep you can experience many hours whilst only a few waking moments have passed. This is why dreams are an ideal platform for training.
Wayne Gerard TrotmanDreaming Quote #19
Avoid the Holy Grail, the heroic journeys, the pursuit of a legend--that is not the life of the bookaneer, who must keep his eyes on the ground while other book people live by dreaming.
Matthew PearlDreaming Quote #20
Awakening and owning the dreams that God has placed in our hearts isn't about getting stuff or attaining something. It's about embracing who we are and who he has created us to be. In him. He is our dream come true, and the one true love of our life. But we can't love him with our whole hearts when our hearts are asleep. To love Jesus means to risk coming awake, to risk wanting and desiring.
Stasi EldredgeDreaming Quote #21
Be as productive as possible. Good seed requires consistency.
Troy GathersDreaming Quote #22
Be authentic at all times. That's what makes you real.
Troy GathersDreaming Quote #23
Be careful what you wish for. It may turn out that making the wish was the only good part.
Richelle E. GoodrichDreaming Quote #24
Be careful who you take advice from. People love when you fall for deception. Only a true friend will inspire you and stand by you in pursuing a prosperous life.
Troy GathersDreaming Quote #25
Be determined.
Lailah Gifty Akita
You can make it in life.
You can make all your dreams come true.Dreaming Quote #26
Be humble and set the balls of your dreams rolling till God himself decides what next! As for pride, allow it to go as a lone ranger!
Israelmore AyivorDreaming Quote #27
Before everything happened I wished i had double voice box like a song bird so I could sing two songs at once, the way a bird can harmonize with itself. I wanted to sing crystal clear notes. I wanted to sing them one after anther in ascending order. And at the same time I wanted to let another fountain of notes descend from my heart.
Karen FoxleeDreaming Quote #28
Beguildy looked at me over the rim of a great measure of mead. 'Saddle your dreams afore you ride 'em, my wench,' he said.
Mary WebbDreaming Quote #29
Believe in God.
Lailah Gifty Akita
Believe in Jesus Christ.
Believe in the Scriptures.Dreaming Quote #30
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.
Lailah Gifty Akita
You May Also Like
- End Quotes | Quotes about End
- 2 of Solitude Quotes | Quotes about Solitude
- Gossip Quotes | Quotes about Gossip
- Ignorance Quotes | Quotes about Ignorance
- Hypocrisy Quotes | Quotes about Hypocrisy
- Dream Big Quotes | Quotes about Dream Big
- 2 of Technology Quotes | Quotes about Technology
- Communism Quotes | Quotes about Communism
- Sufismo Quotes | Quotes about Sufismo
- Conflict Quotes | Quotes about Conflict
Recent Posts
- Page 2 of Vision Quotes | Quotes about Vision
- Page 2 of Thriller Quotes | Quotes about Thriller
- Page 2 of Church Quotes | Quotes about Church
- Page 2 of Personal Development Quotes | Quotes about Personal Development
- Page 2 of Wisdom Of Lailah Giftyakita Quotes | Quotes about Wisdom Of Lailah Giftyakita
- Page 2 of Wild Quotes | Quotes about Wild
- Page 2 of Sacrifice Quotes | Quotes about Sacrifice
- Page 2 of True Love Quotes | Quotes about True Love
- Page 2 of Discipleship Quotes | Quotes about Discipleship
- Page 2 of Optimism Quotes | Quotes about Optimism
0 comments:
Post a Comment