Music Quote #1
& Baby just keep fighting for our love, and I promise I'll defend it too <3
UnknownMusic Quote #2
& I don't think you're beautiful
Unknown
I think you're beyond itMusic Quote #3
& Yes. I have a heart, but it's bearly beating.
UnknownMusic Quote #4
>It's true that,time is great element which fills wounds of your heart..no matter how deep they are...but MUSIC is the best when you have no time!
UnknownMusic Quote #5
' how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade
UnknownMusic Quote #6
' i'm making history, soon to be in your text books
UnknownMusic Quote #7
' While I recall all the words you spoke to me,Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah
UnknownMusic Quote #8
'"I still wish you the best of luck baby
Unknown
& don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldnt forget you if I tried
You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
& I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I'll live with regret for my whole life"'Music Quote #9
'"This one goes out to EVERYONE who's lied to my FACE!!!!!
Unknown
MY HEART IS FILLED WITH HATE!!!!"'
A Day To Remember(*Sticks & Bricks*)Music Quote #10
''music my world'' - rajatshreerama
UnknownMusic Quote #11
''music on world off'' - rajatshreerama
UnknownMusic Quote #12
''Only music solution of Sadness''
UnknownMusic Quote #13
''when I will die then my music alive'' - rajatshreeerama
UnknownMusic Quote #14
'Cause even though we survived through the struggle that made us, we still look at ourselves through the eyes of people that hate us''
UnknownMusic Quote #15
'Cause everything you do and words you say, You know that it all takes my breath away And now I'm left with nothing
UnknownMusic Quote #16
'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
Unknown
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.Music Quote #17
'Cause I would walk through a thunderstorm just to kiss you,
Unknown
I'm out here on my own.
Better now than I was before, but I miss you..
And I want you to know
I can't sleep, it's hard to breathe
And I still feel you next to me
And I can see,
The first one is the worst one when it comes to a broken heart.
Your first love, yeah, you're so young.
And you feel like a falling star.
There's a fire in the city that's burning out tonight,
And you're breathing but you're barely alive..Music Quote #18
'cause I'm on my way, I chased the day.
UnknownMusic Quote #19
'Cause I've been treated so wrong, I've been treated so long
Unknown
As if I'm becoming untouchableMusic Quote #20
'Cause looking for heaven, found the devil in me.
UnknownMusic Quote #21
'Cause the possibility
Unknown
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too muchMusic Quote #22
'Cause there's a side to you
Unknown
That I never knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say,
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.Music Quote #23
'Til we beat again.....'
UnknownMusic Quote #24
(...) O que à morte impressionava era ter-lhe parecido ouvir naqueles cinquenta e oito segundos de música uma transposição rítmica e melódica de toda e qualquer vida humana, corrente ou extraordinária, pela sua trágica brevidade, pela sua intensidade desesperada, e também por causa daquele acorde final que era como um ponto de suspensão deixado no ar,
José Saramago
no vago, em qualquer parte, como se, irremediavelmente, alguma cousa ainda tivesse ficado por dizer.Music Quote #25
(On disco) I don't consider that a genre as much as a level of hell.
J.M. HushourMusic Quote #26
(regarding the prelude from suite two)... The key is minor, the three notes a tragic triad. The tones move closer and closer to a harrowing vision, weaving spiter-like, relentlessly gathering sound into thighter concentric circle that come to an abrupt stop. Nothing fills the empty space. A tiny prayer is uttered.
Eric SiblinMusic Quote #27
- Brother Jimmy, said Joey the Lips. - I'm worried. - About Dean.
Roddy Doyle
- Wha' abou' Dean?
- He told me he's been listening to jazz.
- What's wrong with tha'? Jimmy wanted to know.
- Everything, said Joey the Lips. - Jazz is the antithesis of soul.
- I beg your fuckin' pardon!
- I'll go along with Joey there, said Mickah.
- See, said Joey the Lips. - Soul is the people's music. Ordinary people making music for ordinary people. - Simple music. Any Brother can play it. The Motown sound, it's simple. Thump-thump-thump-thump. - That's straight time. Thump-thump-thump-thump. - See? Soul is democratic, Jimmy. Anyone with a bin lid can play it. - It's the people's music.
- Yeh don't need anny honours in your Inter to play soul, isn't tha' wha' you're gettin' at, Joey?
- That's right, brother Michael.
- Mickah.
- Brother Mickah. That's right. You don't need a doctorate to be a doctor of soul.
- Nice one.
- An' what's wrong with jazz? Jimmy asked.
- Intellectual music, said Joey the Lips. - It's anti-people music. It's abstract.
- It's cold an' emotionless, amn't I righ'? said Mickah.
- You are. - It's got no soul. It is sound for the sake of sound. It has no meaning. - It's musical wanking, Brother.
- Musical wankin', said Mickah. - That's good.
- Here, yeh could play tha' at the Christmas parties.
- Instead o' musical chairs.Music Quote #28
- Music
Unknown
Without Music How Would We Express How We Really FeelMusic Quote #29
- You should know babe , your My Angel . Nothing's gonna make you fall from Heaven girl/boy i just wanna love you , love you ... <3
UnknownMusic Quote #30
-"Its you & me, I know it's my destiny"- :)
Unknown
You May Also Like
- Christmas Quotes | Quotes about Christmas
- Self Quotes | Quotes about Self
- Prejudice Quotes | Quotes about Prejudice
- Horror Quotes | Quotes about Horror
- Superstition Quotes | Quotes about Superstition
- Famous Quotes | Quotes about Famous
- Protection Quotes | Quotes about Protection
- Party Quotes | Quotes about Party
- Wine Quotes | Quotes about Wine
- Mysticism Quotes | Quotes about Mysticism
Recent Posts
- Friendship Quotes | Quotes about Friendship
- Beauty Quotes | Quotes about Beauty
- Poetry Quotes | Quotes about Poetry
- Happiness Quotes | Quotes about Happiness
- Motivational Quotes | Quotes about Motivational
- Faith Quotes | Quotes about Faith
- Relationship Quotes | Quotes about Relationship
- Success Quotes | Quotes about Success
- Wisdom Quotes | Quotes about Wisdom
- Life Quotes | Quotes about Life
0 comments:
Post a Comment