Memorial Day Quote #1
-There is no grief which time does not lessen and soften-
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #2
?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.?
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #3
0ne day M0nday went t0 Tuesday t0 see Wednesday and ask Thursday whether Friday has t0ld Saturday that Sunday is a Fun day.!
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #4
137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America's most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed - it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy.
Doc HastingsMemorial Day Quote #5
A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
George William CurtisMemorial Day Quote #6
Age is something that doesn?t matter, unless you are a cheese!
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #7
all i want is for him to act like he cares. to try and show he wants me to be in his life. maybe a hug every once in a while..but most of all i want a DAD
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #8
America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.
Paul TsongasMemorial Day Quote #9
Are you going to forget the memories and live for today or are you gonna remember the memories and let yourself fade away have we reached the climax and seem to fall in between just because we've gaven up on our dreams is it that we're trying so hard to be like then when they have tried all their lives to be like us maybe being yourself is not so bad after all.
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #10
As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation's wars.
John M. McHughMemorial Day Quote #11
Be careful of your actions. You never know when you?re creating a memory.
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #12
Being crazy doesn?t stop your from being cool, you just have to have the right TYPE of insanity.
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #13
busy in work is better than having time for people who doesn't care aboutt your existence ..
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #14
Do you ever view my profile when you miss me like what I always do, when I miss you?
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #15
dude dont let work load/ stress kill your life ... so enjoy d work ..
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #16
Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
George WashingtonMemorial Day Quote #17
Happy 40th dad,
Unknown
Another year older, another year wiser,
Another wrinkle on the old face,
Another smile when the candles are out,
Another present, its undies with lace :D
I wish you happiness on this very special day,
As you get older and older,
Don?t worry yourself dad no need for a razor,
As you get balder and balder.
i love you old man :)Memorial Day Quote #18
happy birthday ( 22/08/01 )
Unknown
my mum use to always say to me your gonna have another lil bro, i use to rub her stomach to show you i loved you and i was waiting for you to come. then one night i woke to mum crying and went and asked her whats the matter she said feel my stomach so i did and i couldnt feel anything what was wrong you wernt due for three more months. all i remember is mum sayin im sorry babi grl ur lil bro has past away. i said well i guess god must of thought he looked better in white so he gave him wings and took him to the place called heaven. its ok tho i will be there with you one day, soon hopefully i luv u babi broMemorial Day Quote #19
Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever.
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #20
Heroes come in different forms,
Unknown
And some are never known ...
Giving all they could possibly give
From their hearts and on their own.
*****************************************
Tribute to the Heroes who fell during the 9/11 attack.Memorial Day Quote #21
I can tell you 12 things.
Unknown
1.- Your smile.
2.- Your eyes.
3.- A kiss by you.
4.- A deep sight.
5.- Your jacket when I'm cold.
6.- Drink from your soda when it's hot.
7.- Hear an "I love you" from your voice.
8.- "Hey baby, you look beautiful".
9.- Telling me that you miss me after 5 minutes of being toghether.
10.- Good night and Good morning text by you.
11.- My name on your nickname.
12.- The date of our relationship.
I hope every New Year grape could mean it.Memorial Day Quote #22
I can't help but respect someone who gave their life for a cause, not just because.
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #23
I cant believe you?re almost 18. You?ll be able to go to jail!
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #24
I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
Bob RileyMemorial Day Quote #25
I hope that I didn't meet you from the beginning but wait ...what about these great memories which we built together!
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #26
I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
James A. BaldwinMemorial Day Quote #27
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
Nathan HaleMemorial Day Quote #28
I wish where ever he is ,he must b d happiest person. i loved him d most , i wil always love him d most.........!!!!!! i love u papa
UnknownMemorial Day Quote #29
I would rather be remembered by a song than by a victory.
Alexander SmithMemorial Day Quote #30
I'm believe the hardest thing is watching someone you love past away, the pain come not just from the loss but also the realization of own mortality. Precious and Cherish someone that still around you, and people that love you never really leave you either. As long as you keep them alive in your memories. Life might not be eternal but Love is..
Unknown
You May Also Like
- Crime Quotes | Quotes about Crime
- Success Self Improvement Quotes | Quotes about Success Self Improvement
- Secret Quotes | Quotes about Secret
- Creation Quotes | Quotes about Creation
- Idea Quotes | Quotes about Idea
- Life Experience Quotes | Quotes about Life Experience
- Equality Quotes | Quotes about Equality
- Drunk Quotes | Quotes about Drunk
- Economics Quotes | Quotes about Economics
- Jesus Quotes | Quotes about Jesus
Recent Posts
- Be You Quotes | Quotes about Be You
- About Life Quotes | Quotes about About Life
- Anniversary Quotes | Quotes about Anniversary
- Funny Sayings Quotes | Quotes about Funny Sayings
- Thanks Giving Quotes | Quotes about Thanks Giving
- Graduation Quotes | Quotes about Graduation
- Things To Do Quotes | Quotes about Things To Do
- Gardening Quotes | Quotes about Gardening
- Brainy Quotes | Quotes about Brainy
- Trouble Quotes | Quotes about Trouble
0 comments:
Post a Comment