Manga Quote #1
(From the Manga) Whoever solves this puzzle shall be granted one wish ... like the dragon balls ...
Kazuki TakahashiManga Quote #2
(Suguri) You had an extra long walk, didn't you...? Let's go home...
Yukiya SakuragiManga Quote #3
- Youth. Live life and enjoy while thou art still young.
Yu Aida
- Huh? Where's it come from? Who said that?
- I did.Manga Quote #4
.. no matter how we grieve over our bad luck, nothing will happen. We have to smile and believe that tomorrow will be better than today.
Tachibana HiguchiManga Quote #5
—Qué calentito. ¿Dónde has estado?
Ai Yazawa
—Trabajando.
—No sabía que trabajaras.
—Bueno, cada día en un sitio distinto.
—Vaya... No lo sabía.
—Hoy estuve vendiendo tartas frente a la estación, vestido de Papá Noel.
—Papá Noel... ¿Eh? ¡¿Papá Noel?! ¡¿TÚ?! ¡JA, JA, JA! Para mí, tú eres el único Papá Noel.Manga Quote #6
—Tenga novia o no, da lo mismo.
Ai Yazawa
—No tienes ni idea.
—¡Pues claro que sí! ¡Cuando te gusta alguien eres feliz sólo con estar con él! Cualquier tontería te hace feliz y es divertida. ¡Con eso es suficiente! ¡No hace sentir mal! Quien no tiene ni idea eres tú.Manga Quote #7
A crossroad. What a pain in the ass spot to end up in. (Abarai Renji, Bleach)
Tite KuboManga Quote #8
A different species a different set of values a world completely unlike your own. There is a feeling you can only get when you meet the unknown and open your mind. - Nakajima (Gin no Saji)
Hiromu ArakawaManga Quote #9
A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic dead or alive - Hajime Saito
Nobuhiro WatsukiManga Quote #10
A mí me gustaría ser como tú. Yo también quiero, al menos, gustar a la persona que me gusta aunque luego ella no me elija a mí.
Ai YazawaManga Quote #11
A mio parere la felicità non è reale (...). Ciò che proviamo è soltanto un senso di felicità. Quando gli esseri umani si trovano in certe situazioni, il loro cervello secerne una sostanza che dona piacere al corpo, ma (...) se continuano a restare immersi nella felicità, diventano insensibili a essa (...). Allora si sentiranno infelici (...), in quel caso giustificheranno la propria infelicità inventandosi svariati pretesti. (...) Cercheranno di inseguire ulteriori piaceri, lasciandosi spingere dai propri desideri. (...) Per recuperare il senso perduto della felicità, occorre provare una sensazione di infelicità. (...) Ma non è detto che riescano sempre a superare l'infelicità.
Yuzo TakadaManga Quote #12
A rabble-rouser from the UN high commission for refugees . . . the former magi who resigned in protest against purification . . . plus a girl . . . and a dog.
Mamoru OshiiManga Quote #13
A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. Surprisingly enough, everyone takes it at face value. I read that in a book.
Masashi Kishimoto
If you keep staring at me, I'll hit you.
I only became part of your team recently when I replaced Sasuke, so I don't know everything that's going on. I don't really understand people either. But even I can tell that Naruto really loves you. Naruto's been shouldering that promise for a long time...I think he means to shoulder it for the rest of his life. I don't know what you said to him, but it's just like what's been done to me - it feels like a curse. Sasuke causes Naruto pain, but I think you do too.
Sasuke is only helping spread his darkness across the world. Letting him live will only sow the seeds of another war. He's just another criminal now. Sasuke lost all hope of coming back when his group, Akatsuki, attacked our village. Your fellow Konoha shinobi would never accept him now. Sakura's not stupid, either. She understands the position he's put us all in. That's why she came out here, to tell you herself.Manga Quote #14
A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.
Maka AlbarnManga Quote #15
After being hurt by the world so much, they began to see the demons within humans. So without hiding it through trickery, they worked to express it.
Osamu DazaiManga Quote #16
Akira. Estemos siempre así. Nunca encontraré a nadie que me guste tanto como él. Estoy segura...
Ai YazawaManga Quote #17
All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…
Friedrich Nietzsche
(…)
Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman—a rope over an abyss…
What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in man is that he is an overture and a going under…Manga Quote #18
An eye for an eye my friend.
Tsugumi OhbaManga Quote #19
and where shall we go from here? The Library is vast and infinite.
Hideyuki KurataManga Quote #20
Any person who hurts Nami-san's feelings I won't let them live peacefully.
Oda Eiichiro
-SanjiManga Quote #21
Are you scared? I understand. The first time I saw my reflection in the mirror, even I was frightened by how BIG my reflection was.
Atsushi OhkuboManga Quote #22
Aren't we all a bunch of weirdos?
Kaori NaruseManga Quote #23
As I looked at her from the side, I became newly aware of the softness of the curves of her face. Nagato said she was the potential for evolution. According to Asahina, she was a time warp. Koizumi treated her as God. Then what about me? What did Haruhi Suzumiya mean to me?
Nagaru Tanigawa
Haruhi was Haruhi and nobody else. I wasn't going to use such overblown language to dodge the question. But I didn't happen to have a decisive answer. Isn't that natural? If someone points to the classmate sitting behind you and asks, What is she to you? How are you supposed to respond? ... No, sorry. Guess that's still dodging the question. Haruhi wasn't just a classmate to me. Of course, she also wasn't the potential for evolution or a time warp, much less God. She couldn't possibly be.Manga Quote #24
Asuka...you're really cute. When I look at you...I start wanting to protect you.
Aya KannoManga Quote #25
At the root of Japanese manufacturing lies a feminine delicacy and shyness as well as a childlike curiosity and fantasy-filled worldview.
Morinosuke KawaguchiManga Quote #26
Because the first time they met...
Fumi Yoshinaga
Y-da: You know, Y-naga-san, the more makeup you put on, the more you look like a guy in drag. So I'm going to call you F-mio!
Y-naga: I-I like this person!
The moment she fell in love.Manga Quote #27
Because we are amorphous we hold that in reverence, thus the blade is swung.
Tite KuboManga Quote #28
Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.
Bob DylanManga Quote #29
Besides it's better to have Miyoshi around. You and me have a been together since Jr. High. Without her around people might think we're gay.
Tsugumi OhbaManga Quote #30
Besides, all flame hazes fight alone.
Yashichiro Takahashi
You May Also Like
- Opportunity Quotes | Quotes about Opportunity
- New Thought Quotes | Quotes about New Thought
- Dad Quotes | Quotes about Dad
- Sleeping Quotes | Quotes about Sleeping
- Communism Quotes | Quotes about Communism
- Cruelty Quotes | Quotes about Cruelty
- Life And Death Quotes | Quotes about Life And Death
- Miracles Quotes | Quotes about Miracles
- Sea Quotes | Quotes about Sea
- Dead Quotes | Quotes about Dead
Recent Posts
- Truth Of Life Quotes | Quotes about Truth Of Life
- Libertarian Quotes | Quotes about Libertarian
- Mortality Quotes | Quotes about Mortality
- Procrastination Quotes | Quotes about Procrastination
- Geek Quotes | Quotes about Geek
- Journalism Quotes | Quotes about Journalism
- Superstition Quotes | Quotes about Superstition
- Wedding Quotes | Quotes about Wedding
- Destruction Quotes | Quotes about Destruction
- Nothing Quotes | Quotes about Nothing
0 comments:
Post a Comment