Hunger Quote #1
. You are overfed yet under-nourished. Your body needs specific nutrients to run properly
Josh Bezoni
or you will get mentally and physically sick. I’m talking about illnesses such as heart
disease, some cancers, diabetes and depression, for starters. So, if you’re not eating
the right foods—or your “toxic waste” is inhibiting nutrient absorption—your mind will
constantly “scream” at your stomach to eat more. It does this in the form of cravings
and hunger. Problem is, most people just eat more “nutrient-dead food” and your body
continues to starve and cravings spiral out of control.Hunger Quote #2
Jeremy Bentham argued that 'even in the best of times the great mass of citizens will most probably possess few resources other than their daily labour and, consequently, be always near indigence'. As long as working man was near indigence, hunger would remain an effective tool to goad him to labour. Bentham argued that an important task of government was to ensure conditions of deprivation, thereby guaranteeing that hunger would [be a constant motivation to work].
Linda McQuaigHunger Quote #3
1 billion people in the world are chronically hungry. 1 billion people are overweight.
Mark BittmanHunger Quote #4
21Most food goes to waste in affluent societies. When we throw leftovers into the garbage, it goes to waste. When we eat more food than we need, it goes to waist.
Earle GrayHunger Quote #5
A feather taped to a vibrator is a tickling machine to induce hunger, and NOT a sex toy. So you won’t have to ask if you see it in my fridge.
Jarod KintzHunger Quote #6
A good man would never harm or oppress another. A good man will share his last morsel of food with others in need, and die of hunger when he no longer has any food - instead of cheat or steal from others to survive. Selflessness. Humility. Truthfulness. These are the three marks of an honorable man.
Suzy KassemHunger Quote #7
a hunger that is more than simply material connects the human who feeds the chickens to the chickens that feed the humans.
Susan Merrill SquierHunger Quote #8
A man cannot understand hunger, until he has swum in the depths of hunger
David ReaHunger Quote #9
A poor man knows the true value of money and will not dare waste it, but a rich man is extravagant and always looking for an opportunity to empty his pockets.
Michael Bassey JohnsonHunger Quote #10
A smile flitted across War's mouth, hidden by her helmet. She had little patience for religion (although she approved heartily of the religious fanatics who sought to cleanse the world of heresy), and the only faith War had was in cold steel and hot blood.
Jackie Morse KesslerHunger Quote #11
A woman wearing a half hijab sat on a dirty rag. I could see her toes through her ripped shoes. A baby cried in her arms. She opened her palm to me, saying, “We have no home. Please help me and my baby. God will bless you.”
Sarah Salem
I noticed her broken teeth. My heart sank; I turned my face to the other side. My God! If I turned to every misery around me, I would be crying rivers on the street.Hunger Quote #12
After a full belly all is poetry.
Frank McCourtHunger Quote #13
Agony's Plot
Unknown
A zephyr skimmed
across my creamy skin
gently kissing
where the sun had been....Hunger Quote #14
America wrestles with its obesity crisis to such an extent that Americans forget there are worse weight problems on earth than obesity.
Melissa Fay GreeneHunger Quote #15
An angry artist tells people what (he thinks) they need to hear. A hungry artist tells people what (he thinks) they want to hear.
Mokokoma MokhonoanaHunger Quote #16
An empty belly makes a stern taskmaster.
Victor RadcliffHunger Quote #17
An indoor man eats nothing, except that which is prepared and served by his mother with lots of insults, an outdoor man eats that which he buys, prepares, served and eaten with lots of respect.
Michael Bassey JohnsonHunger Quote #18
Anastasia, you're going to have to learn to be rich, too, if you say yes.' He says softly. 'Wealth isn't something I've ever aspired to, Christian.' I frown. 'I know. I love that about you. But then you've never been hungry.' He says simply.
E.L. JamesHunger Quote #19
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
AnonymousHunger Quote #20
And when we finally stood up and turned to face the world, I could feel something climbing through me. I could feel it on its hands and knees inside me, rising up, rising up - and I smiled.
Markus Zusak
I smiled, thinking, The hunger, because I knew it all too well.
The hunger.
The desire.
Then, slowly, as we walked on, I felt the beauty of it, and I could taste it, like words inside my mouth.Hunger Quote #21
Are you on a verge of finding the meaning to your life.
Manish Kathuria
The simplest task attempted and a bombastic result.
Create a ripple of hope into the stagnant water of others life, stand up for an ideals, act to improve others, strike against the injustice, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, educate the ignorant, liberate the slaves. Life is beautiful mainly on other side, and here I mean the other side to be our society. The day you turn the society beautiful, you too look pretty.
Do remember beauty lies with the beholder.Hunger Quote #22
As if I feared that the scope of what I could feel and imagine was being quietly limited by the world within a world, the internet. The things outside of the web were becoming further from me, and everything inside it seemed piercingly relevant. The blogs of strangers had to be read daily, and people nearby who had no web presence were becoming almost cartoonlike, as if they were missing a dimension.
Miranda July
It was just happening, like time, like geography. The web seemed so inherently endless that it didn't occur to me what wasn't there. My appetite for pictures and videos and news and music was so gigantic now that if something was shrinking, something immesurable, how would I notice?
...Most of life is offline, and I think it always will be; eating and aching and sleeping and loving happen in the body. But it's not impossible to imagine loosing my appetite for those things; they aren't always easy, and they take so much time.Hunger Quote #23
As our bodies are mostly made of water, I’d rather be hungry than thirsty. And as love is mostly made up of sugar water, I’d rather be a hummingbird caged in your heart.
Jarod KintzHunger Quote #24
Be patient. Everything has it's time. You can't make an orange mature right away because you are hungry
Bangambiki HabyarimanaHunger Quote #25
Bean could see the hunger in their eyes. Not the regular hunger, for food, but the real hunger, the deep hunger, for family, for love, for belonging.
Orson Scott CardHunger Quote #26
Beauty comes to us more readily on a full belly.
Regina O'MelvenyHunger Quote #27
Before saying anything further about culture, I consider the world is
Antonin Artaud
hungry and does not care about culture, and people artificially want
to turn these thoughts away from hunger and direct them towards
culture.Hunger Quote #28
Before you are much older...you will have policemen here to stay. A magistrate will be next. Then perhaps even a jail. And the counterparts of those things are hunger and want, and misery and idleness. The night is coming. Watch and pray.
Richard LlewellynHunger Quote #29
Before you either turn away in disgust or wink knowingly at one another, you should know that the artist insists that this is a picture about love. Filial love. The old man has been condemned by the Roman senate to die of hunger, and his daughter has come to his prison cell and offered her breast to feed him. This has nothing to do with with the decorous love or amorous passions one is more accustomed to seeing in a painting. It is raw and wretched and demeaning. In the end, we are physical bodies and every abstract notion about love sinks beneath this fact.
Debra DeanHunger Quote #30
Begging is much more difficult than it looks. Contrary to popular belief, it’s a high art form that takes years of dedicated practice to master.
Sol Luckman
You May Also Like
- Life Philosophy Quotes | Quotes about Life Philosophy
- Mankind Quotes | Quotes about Mankind
- Energy Quotes | Quotes about Energy
- Hurt Quotes | Quotes about Hurt
- Parenting Quotes | Quotes about Parenting
- Thinking Quotes | Quotes about Thinking
- Cute Quotes | Quotes about Cute
- Innocence Quotes | Quotes about Innocence
- Libraries Quotes | Quotes about Libraries
- Loneliness Quotes | Quotes about Loneliness
Recent Posts
- Atlas Shrugged Quotes | Quotes about Atlas Shrugged
- Wise Sayings Quotes | Quotes about Wise Sayings
- Security Quotes | Quotes about Security
- Walking Quotes | Quotes about Walking
- Oldage Quotes | Quotes about Oldage
- Possible Quotes | Quotes about Possible
- Insightful Quotes | Quotes about Insightful
- Escape Quotes | Quotes about Escape
- Simon Lewis Quotes | Quotes about Simon Lewis
- Today Quotes | Quotes about Today
0 comments:
Post a Comment