Facebook Quote #1
Alright, why hasn’t Facebook added a Dislike button yet?!
UnknownFacebook Quote #2
Exams + Facebook = Your head is in the wrong book!
UnknownFacebook Quote #3
Face your problems, don't facebook them.
UnknownFacebook Quote #4
Facebook delete and block, the modern way of saying, “Go f-ck yourself.
UnknownFacebook Quote #5
Facebook is kind of like prison. You spend all day staring at walls and getting poked by people you don't know.
UnknownFacebook Quote #6
Facebook is like a fridge. Even though you know nothing new is going on, you still go and aimlessly check every 10 minutes.
UnknownFacebook Quote #7
Facebook is like jail. You have a profile picture, you sit around all day writing on walls, and you get poked by guys you don’t even know!
UnknownFacebook Quote #8
Facebook is proof that the world is terminally bored.
UnknownFacebook Quote #9
Facebook says we're ‘Friends' but, trust me, I wouldn't hesitate to punch you in the freaking face!
UnknownFacebook Quote #10
Facebook should change it from ‘Friends’ to ‘People I’ve made eye contact with’.
UnknownFacebook Quote #11
Facebook status: I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
AnonymousFacebook Quote #12
Facebook, what book? Slutbook? They need to call this F-ckbook. Picture looking good, but in person…Yuckbook. Hellbook, Tellbook, bitches can't Spellbook. Hate behind your back, but in person wish you Wellbook. Glitchbook, Snitchbook, Fake Family Listbook. Posting on her page, stealing your Bitchbook. Rudebook, Feudbook, tell your every Movebook. Don't ever need T.V. sh-t is here - Newsbook!
UnknownFacebook Quote #13
Facebook: at least you don’t have to buy gas to get there!
UnknownFacebook Quote #14
Facebook: helping you spy on people one click at a time.
UnknownFacebook Quote #15
Have you ever thought if they added You Tube, Twitter, and Facebook together it would be called: You Twit Face!
UnknownFacebook Quote #16
I bet you think this status is about you, don’t you, don’t you? You’re so vain!
UnknownFacebook Quote #17
I dare you to go outside and throw a rock at your car and yell, ‘Like a good neighbor State Farm is there!'
UnknownFacebook Quote #18
I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now change your Facebook status.
AnonymousFacebook Quote #19
I'm going to open a new Facebook account named 'Anonymous' so all the cool quotes will be attributed to me!
Clinton ThomasFacebook Quote #20
I'm sorry that I'm not updating my Facebook status, my cat ate my mouse.
AnonymousFacebook Quote #21
I’m waiting to see the first ‘Intervention’ episode on A&E for a Facebook addict.
UnknownFacebook Quote #22
If I don't log into Facebook two days in a row, call the police, someone must've kidnapped me!
AnonymousFacebook Quote #23
Instead of Facebook asking ‘What’s on your mind?”, it should probably ask “WTF is YOUR problem?
UnknownFacebook Quote #24
Long time ago I used to have a life, until someone told me to create a Facebook account.
AnonymousFacebook Quote #25
Most of us don't realize it, but we're all part of something much bigger than ourselves, and we're all connected in some way, not just through Facebook.
AnonymousFacebook Quote #26
Posting my thoughts for the day: ……… done.
UnknownFacebook Quote #27
Roses are red, Facebook is blue, no mutual friends, who the hell are you?
UnknownFacebook Quote #28
Thanks to Facebook, I now know what everyone’s bathroom looks like!
UnknownFacebook Quote #29
The only way the world is going to end in 2012 is if Facebook is taken off of the internet!
UnknownFacebook Quote #30
The Poke option is okay, but when is Facebook going to come out with a Punch option?
Unknown
You May Also Like
- Balance Quotes | Quotes about Balance
- Self Improvement Quotes | Quotes about Self Improvement
- Artists Quotes | Quotes about Artists
- Progress Quotes | Quotes about Progress
- Love At First Sight Quotes | Quotes about Love At First Sight
- Discovery Quotes | Quotes about Discovery
- Comingofage Quotes | Quotes about Comingofage
- Innovation Quotes | Quotes about Innovation
- Nationalism Quotes | Quotes about Nationalism
- Discipleship Quotes | Quotes about Discipleship
Recent Posts
- Hardship Quotes | Quotes about Hardship
- New Year's Quotes | Quotes about New Year's
- Edmondmbiaka Quotes | Quotes about Edmondmbiaka
- Engineering Quotes | Quotes about Engineering
- Easter Quotes | Quotes about Easter
- Memorial Day Quotes | Quotes about Memorial Day
- Be You Quotes | Quotes about Be You
- About Life Quotes | Quotes about About Life
- Anniversary Quotes | Quotes about Anniversary
- Funny Sayings Quotes | Quotes about Funny Sayings
0 comments:
Post a Comment