Death Quotes | Quotes about Death

Leave a Comment
  • Death Quote #1

    Unknown

  • Death Quote #2

    єνєη тнσυgн уσυ'яє gσηє, ι ωση'т ℓєт уσυ ?α∂є αωαу

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #3

    ​a dream or vision​
    i tern around and i see too many people with their faces down
    staring at the ground
    i tried to scream
    but something is wrong with my sound
    i wasn't heard or seen
    it's like i wasn't a humane been
    i look back and i see my family next to a coffin
    they seem so sad but they don't look like that often
    i knew the coffin was mine cause i felt something weird
    i tern again and i see a man with a beard
    he looked straight at me
    i knew exactly who was he
    i went to him and ask if i were dead
    he said yes
    please let ma have a second chance i said
    he said you've already blown the chance you had
    but i am still young there's too many things i haven't done yet
    i wish i payed every single one of my debts
    but now it's too late for regret

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #4

    ' Gone Forever '

    you were taken away from me
    without saying a word
    now you're in the skye
    flying with the birds
    why did you have toi go away?
    ot's so hard living without you
    it's a stuggle for survival every single day,
    I miss you so much
    I hate that you're gone
    I miss you're every touch
    my life is such a living hell
    I can never be happy
    I will never be happy
    I'm trapped in a cell
    it's so hard
    the thought of you not being here with me,
    I've grown up so much
    if only you could see
    I'm your one and only daughter
    and i've been through hell and back
    growing up without a father
    I would give anything to be with you again,
    if only you woul've stayed
    what a difference it could have made
    my life could've been so great between now and then,
    there's not a day that passes
    that I don't think of you
    if god gave you another chance
    there isn't a thing I wouldn't do
    you will be in my heart forever
    until the day comes
    when we will be in heaven together

    For Mommy
    Love Always
    ♥Your Baby Girl♥

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #5

    ' Past Thoughts '
    when i sit here& think... my loved ones cross my mind... & even tho they're gone physically... they will ALWAYS be here mentally/&spiritually... i'll ALWAYS have a spot for y'all in my heart...

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #6

    '' dont hold on to me.. i will not be able to die. i dont want to c u die''

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #7

    '' What is life..wt is death...life is dieing every moment..death is dead in a moment''

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #8

    ''In the end we are all alone and no one is coming to save us.''

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #9

    'If one judges one's life by the value of one's family and friends, I died the richest man in the world.'

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #10

    (On WWI:)

    A man of importance had been shot at a place I could not pronounce in Swahili or in English, and, because of this shooting, whole countries were at war. It seemed a laborious method of retribution, but that was the way it was being done. ...

    A messenger came to the farm with a story to tell. It was not a story that meant much as stories went in those days. It was about how the war progressed in German East Africa and about a tall young man who was killed in it. ... It was an ordinary story, but Kibii and I, who knew him well, thought there was no story like it, or one as sad, and we think so now.

    The young man tied his shuka on his shoulder one day and took his shield and his spear and went to war. He thought war was made of spears and shields and courage, and he brought them all.

    But they gave him a gun, so he left the spear and the shield behind him and took the courage, and went where they sent him because they said this was his duty and he believed in duty. ...

    He took the gun and held it the way they had told him to hold it, and walked where they told him to walk, smiling a little and looking for another man to fight.

    He was shot and killed by the other man, who also believed in duty, and he was buried where he fell. It was so simple and so unimportant.

    But of course it meant something to Kibii and me, because the tall young man was Kibii's father and my most special friend. Arab Maina died on the field of action in the service of the King. But some said it was because he had forsaken his spear.

    Beryl Markham
  • Death Quote #11

    (Parody that is often falsely believed to be a true quote of Mariah Carey's) Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.

    MAD Magazine
  • Death Quote #12

    ***HERE IS A SMALL FACT***
    You are going to die.

    Markus Zusak
  • Death Quote #13

    - had a million things to do today; death would have to wait, -
    (The Tin Star)

    J.L. Langley
  • Death Quote #14

    -Is he dead??
    -Gosh I hope so, because I went to a lot of trouble to dig his grave.

    Jarod Kintz
  • Death Quote #15

    -You don’t want to come out and celebrate with me tonight? What’s more important than the fact that I just got a job??
    -My grandpa just died.?
    -Oh, shit. I’m sorry, man.?
    -Oh, no, he’s still alive. I was just giving you an example of something more important.

    Jarod Kintz
  • Death Quote #16

    . . . at this season, the blossom is out in full now, there in the west early. It's a plum tree, it looks like apple blossom but it's white, and looking at it, instead of saying Oh that's nice blossom ... last week looking at it through the window when I'm writing, I see it is the whitest, frothiest, blossomest blossom that there ever could be, and I can see it. Things are both more trivial than they ever were, and more important than they ever were, and the difference between the trivial and the important doesn't seem to matter. But the nowness of everything is absolutely wondrous, and if people could see that, you know. There's no way of telling you; you have to experience it, but the glory of it, if you like, the comfort of it, the reassurance ... not that I'm interested in reassuring people - bugger that. The fact is, if you see the present tense, boy do you see it! And boy can you celebrate it.

    Dennis Potter
  • Death Quote #17

    . . . owning a dog always ended with this sadness because dogs just don't live as long as people do.

    John Grogan
  • Death Quote #18

    ..listening means learning to hear someone's inner world and deepest feelings with far greater attention in order that we don't let our own assumptions get in the way. The dying may speak in images far more akin to dreamland than the world of everyday reality. In order to understand them we have to make adjustments to comprehend a poetic form of expression that is sometimes elusive but actually far more expressive than the world of facts.

    Robert L. Wise
  • Death Quote #19

    ..the nuclear family from across the street, which, as a result of decay, truly did have 2.5 kids;

    Robin Becker
  • Death Quote #20

    [I]t was in the pairs that the prisoners kept alive the semblance of humanity
    concluded Elmer Luchterhand, a sociologist at Yale who interviewed fifty-two concentration camp survivors shortly after liberation.
    Pairs stole food and clothing for each other, exchanged small gifts and planned for the future. If one member of a pair fainted from hunger in front of an SS officer, the other would prop him up.
    Survival . . . could only be a social achievement, not an individual accident
    , wrote Eugene Weinstock, a Belgian resistance fighter and Hungarian-born Jew who was sent to Buchenwald in 1943.
    Finally the death of one member of a pair often doomed the other. Women who knew Anne Frank in the Bergen-Belsen camp said that neither hunger nor typhus killed the young girl who would become the most famous diarist of the Nazi era. Rather, they said, she lost the will to live after the death of her sister, Margot.

    Blaine Harden
  • Death Quote #21



    Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one?s head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #22


    I?m a girl in the university and i will tell you about my hard time that i pass.

    My mom wasn?t okay she was verry ill and she wanted to go to France to make an operation and i decided to go with her to stay with her until we go back and be in a good health

    but infortunitly she was suffring she couldn?t go.

    I went to the camp ?is far from my home- my familly didn?t tell me that she entred to a hospital cause they didn?t want me to worry but i felt that something is hapening

    So like everyday at night i used to call her and wishing to her sweet dreams but my sister didn?t pick up the phone, i called many times, i couldn?t sleep, after a long time she picked up and i asked her about what?s happening and she lied to me that there is guests and i beleive it and i tell her that i want to talk with my mom she tells me okay but quickly because the doctor ordered her that she should not enter things of electric they are like a warning with their machines

    The weekend came and i entred my home, so i felt the darkness and silence and i was waiting my mom to call me but they told me that she is in the hospital for 3 days ago and i cried for fearing of loosing her, the next day directly i went to her and my brother entred her in private hospital, then thanks god she became good .

    The vacation come and i had to prepare my self for the exams ; mom was advicing me to go to revise but i love spending with her my time cause only her that she could understand me better then any one else she was my bestfriend my sister everything in my life.

    After, she became verry ill and the doctors said no hope but my friends give me courage, we entred her to a private hospital again when i went to visit her she tells me to I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and i do it and i read Quoran for her, and i saw her heart going slowdown in the machines until warning i saw her closing her eyes, i called the doctors i didn?t know what they are doing but she come back to life and then she closed her eyes in the second time and the doctors didn?t let me to stay and i go back home crying and i couldn?t sleep until the morning when i opened my eyes i saw my sisters crying and at that moment i became crazy and i didn?t want to beleive that my mom was gone forever, and i imagine every women as my mom when i go to hugh er i descover that she is not my mom

    And the day of her birthday he is her day of her death .

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #23


    I am a little baby,?
    With no where to go.
    Right now, I'm in my mommy's tummy,?
    But soon she says I'll go.

    I don't know what will happen,?
    But as daddy and mommy say,
    Soon I won't be in mommy no more,?
    Soon I'll be sent away.

    I don't know how I'm leaving,?
    For now, I'm not quite done,
    But mommy and daddy don't want me,
    They don't think babies are fun.

    I don't want mommy to hate me,
    Or daddy to be sad,
    I love my mommy and daddy,
    But apparently, I make them mad.?

    I don't know why they hate me,
    Or what they think I've done,
    But apparently I'm not wanted,
    I haven't even gotten to turn one!

    Mommy says to daddy?
    that soon this thing will be gone,
    I think they're talking about me,?
    But I'm not a thing I'm a baby, who's not even one.

    Today mommy and I are going somewhere,
    To a clinic is what she voiced,
    But I don't know what it's called,
    But it's apparently something they rejoiced.

    When we got there the doctor asked
    "Mrs., are you sure?"
    Without even a second thought,
    Mommy gave a simple confirm.?

    We went onto this table,?
    and mommy took some pills,
    One was to prevent infection,
    So mommy wouldn't get ill.

    Then a bunch of stuff happened,
    Of what happened, I'm still confused.
    But today was the day I died,?
    I was simply just abused.

    But before I died I let out a scream,?
    One simple and silent,
    I told mommy I loved her,
    Sorry if I was defiant.

    I wanted to be your baby girl,
    I wanted to make you smile.
    I'm so sorry I never got the chance,
    Not even for a little while.

    Tell daddy I love him too,?
    And that he'll always be in my little heart,
    But as I go to heaven remember,?
    Abortions break hearts.

    So here in heaven I get to say,?
    How my little life was abused,
    How my midlife was only four weeks old,
    How my love was refused.

    But Jesus didn't kill me,?
    He didn't turn a baby away,
    So mommy, tell me why on earth,
    Didn't you let me stay?

    Abortion is murder,?
    Please have it stopped.
    Give babies a better home,
    Save babies like me, adopt.

    Unknown
  • Death Quote #24

    I remember that day in early May after Le Vesconte's and Private Pilkington's brief joint burial service, one of the men suggested that we name the small spur of land where they were buried Le Vesconte Point, but Captain Crozier vetoed that idea, saying that if we named every place where one of us might end up buried after the dead person there, we'd run out of land before we ran out of names.

    Dan Simmons
  • Death Quote #25

    Oh God, Oh God we’re all gonna die doesn’t really fit the definition of banter, now does it?

    Lilith Saintcrow
  • Death Quote #26

    There is in all things a pattern that is part of our universe. It has symmetry, elegance, and grace - these qualities you find always in that the true artist captures. You can find it in the turning of the seasons, the way sand trails along a ridge, in the branch clusters of the creosote bush of the pattern of its leaves. We try to copy these patterns in our lives and in our society, seeking the rhythms, the dances, the forms that comfort. Yet, it is possible to see peril in the finding of ultimate perfection. It is clear that the ultimate pattern contains its own fixity. In such perfection, all things move towards death.

    Frank Herbert
  • Death Quote #27

    What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? (Just to give you an idea, Proust's reply was 'To be separated from Mama.') I think that the lowest depth of misery ought to be distinguished from the highest pitch of anguish. In the lower depths come enforced idleness, sexual boredom, and/or impotence. At the highest pitch, the death of a friend or even the fear of the death of a child.

    Christopher Hitchens
  • Death Quote #28

    When you die, do you want to feel ashamed of what you've done with your life? Feel ashamed of what your life meant?

    Jim Butcher
  • Death Quote #29

    Which natural gift would you most like to possess? The ability to master other languages (which would have hugely enhanced the scope of these answers).
    How would you like to die? Fully conscious, and either fighting or reciting (or fooling around).
    What do you most dislike about your appearance? The way in which it makes former admirers search for neutral words.

    Christopher Hitchens
  • Death Quote #30

    Your least favorite virtue, or nominee for the most overrated one? Faith. Closely followed—in view of the overall shortage of time—by patience.

    Christopher Hitchens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.