Create Quote #1
A brilliant mind was first a listener that observed the actions of the people that loved and hated them, then found a way to express their feelings, when real communication was lost.
Shannon L. AlderCreate Quote #2
A clear passion, a resolute determination, a can-do spirit; these are the rods for creating a great mark!
Israelmore AyivorCreate Quote #3
A genius masters the art of observation, and unites with the source of imagination to create advancements in the cause for human evolution.
T.F. HodgeCreate Quote #4
A leader creates a new way to success for followers and inspires them to follow him toward the ultimate purpose.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #5
A leader first tries to listen, then tries to understand, then creates a common vision and then together takes action for the realization.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #6
A lot of people who read my novel 'Smog City' ask me why I never killed off either of the two main characters. To be honest, it's because I've given them life. Not literally of course, but since I spent so much time developing and creating my characters, they've ended up with complex personalities, in fact they're almost sentient in a way, and to write them off as dead would be like killing a close friend to me.
Rebecca McNuttCreate Quote #7
A person who is truly cool is a work of art. And remember, original works of art cost exponentially higher than imitations. Just take a look at the the coolest people in history. They will always be a part of history for being extremely original individuals, not imitations.
Suzy KassemCreate Quote #8
A thought which is created in a second can change the thousand years of the World!
Mehmet Murat ildanCreate Quote #9
A warrior always, you lift a hand to create or destroy as you will, and heed no one's call but your own. And all the while, my one breathless thought, repeating as though I know nothing else...Take me with you.
Donya PetrockCreate Quote #10
A writer creates wings of words and lets them fly in the sky of readers' minds.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #11
A writer's duty is to draw a picture that expresses more inner beauty, deeper anxiety, and more complex tragedy than a real character ever can.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #12
Abuse the innocent and create a monster.
Jaime Tenorio ValenzuelaCreate Quote #13
Act to create beauty without expecting results.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #14
Actors and actresses make magic,' I said. 'They make things happen on the stage; they invent; they create.
Anne RiceCreate Quote #15
After six months of building muscle mass I can now confirm that muscle mass creates increased tolerance to biologically harmful radiation sources.
Steven MageeCreate Quote #16
After spending all of his resources to create all of us, not just one or two people, but in millions and billions and yet, God cannot find a man who will stand for him
Sunday AdelajaCreate Quote #17
Am I making something worth while?
Charlotte Eriksson
I’m not sure.
I write and I sing and I hear words from time to time about my life and choices making ways, into other lives, other hearts,
but am I making something worth while?
I’m not sure.
There was a boy last night who I never spoke to because I was too drunk and still shy, but mostly lonely, and I couldn’t find anything lightly to say,
so I simply walked away
but still wondered what he did with his life
because he didn’t even speak to me
or look at me
but still made me wonder who he was
and I walked away asking
Am I making something worth while?
I am not sure.
I am a complicated person with a simple life
and I am the reason for everything that ever happened to me.Create Quote #18
An anarchist government somehow creates an impression in the hearts of citizens that no one cares.
Amit KalantriCreate Quote #19
Art Is One if Life's Richest Offerings. For those who have not the talent to create, there is appreciation.
Nathanael WestCreate Quote #20
Art Is One if Life's Richest Offerings. For those who have not the talent to create, there is appreciation.
Nathaniel WestCreate Quote #21
Authority confined in you does not make you a leader. It is the authority created by you that makes you influence people with your purpose.
Israelmore AyivorCreate Quote #22
Authors are the closest thing man would come to understanding God. It is a remarkable thing to conjure up a life and create its story.
Palle OswaldCreate Quote #23
Ballot papers do not define leaders. Leadership is defined by conviction, vision, passion and inspiration.
Israelmore AyivorCreate Quote #24
Be confidently assured that any ‘gods’ that we build will always have veracious appetites, and sooner or later they will gorge themselves on that which built them.
Craig D. LounsbroughCreate Quote #25
Beauty of your love-filled smile created a mark on the stone wall of my heart, I can erase it never.
Debasish MridhaCreate Quote #26
Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.
Bob DylanCreate Quote #27
Being brave means you create the world you want to live in.
Andrea T. GoegleinCreate Quote #28
Being different will always threaten the institution of understanding of a closed mind. However, evolution is built on difference, changing and the concept of thinking outside the box. Live to be your own unique brand, without apology.
Shannon L. AlderCreate Quote #29
Being here to witness the beauty, to learn, to be astonished, to love - is enough. Being able to create in addition is a delightful honour.
Jay WoodmanCreate Quote #30
Beyond the clumsy, brute force tools of will, determination and hard work — and free from the heavy attachment of want, and the illusions of burden and blocks, is the true technology of creation through beingness.
Bryant McGill
You May Also Like
- Discipleship Quotes | Quotes about Discipleship
- Short Quotes | Quotes about Short
- Influence Quotes | Quotes about Influence
- Wish Quotes | Quotes about Wish
- Self Improvement Quotes | Quotes about Self Improvement
- Meaning Of Life Quotes | Quotes about Meaning Of Life
- Youth Quotes | Quotes about Youth
- Arrogance Quotes | Quotes about Arrogance
- Surreal Quotes | Quotes about Surreal
- Dreaming Quotes | Quotes about Dreaming
Recent Posts
- Erotic Quotes | Quotes about Erotic
- Leadership Development Quotes | Quotes about Leadership Development
- Snow Quotes | Quotes about Snow
- Self Development Quotes | Quotes about Self Development
- Economy Quotes | Quotes about Economy
- Human Rights Quotes | Quotes about Human Rights
- Biography Quotes | Quotes about Biography
- Autumn Quotes | Quotes about Autumn
- Perfect Quotes | Quotes about Perfect
- Harmony Quotes | Quotes about Harmony
0 comments:
Post a Comment