Beauty Quote #1
"The beauty of all the stars in the sky, combined with all the spectacular sights in nature have no comparison to the beauty I've found within a certain girls personality and appearance down here on earth - nothing and no one compares to her"
UnknownBeauty Quote #2
♥♥ Mirror Mirror on the wall♥♥
Unknown
Before you tell me I know it all
I am a Princess Royalty
Of the Highest Kind
I am a Warrior of Peace
A Daughter of Love
A Woman of Grace.
I am a Child of the Almighty God Above.
Mirror replies through Gods eyes
Indeed it's true you know it all
so why do you keep me on your wall.
Oh Mirror Mirror (✿◠‿◠)
have you no clue.
Do you not know how much
I love and need you.
For you're one of my greatest
teachers in life ♫?`*♥??♫??*
You're a magic mirror You reflect
not the outside but the inside of me.
You are the mirror who sees my heart
You're the reflection of my soul.♥
My Dear Princess mirror humbly replies
You give me way too much credit.
Your praises are too high.
There is no magic in what I do.
I am merely a reflection on how
you see you. What ever you believe
is what you will see *.♥.'*?♫
The Love in your Heart is where
the true magic lies.♥??♫??*(✿◠‿◠)
What you see in the mirror are
the Gifts of your life. I am just
a piece of glass a work of art
that is constantly on display.
An image in the shape of diversity
A Masterpiece they say are the
views of the many critics
who dare to look my way(✿◠‿◠)*.♥.'**♫Beauty Quote #3
&& turn the lights off in this place
Unknown
and she shines just like a star=]Beauty Quote #4
'' a S.M.I.L.E is the best "make-up" any girl could wear(:
UnknownBeauty Quote #5
''A woman's purity is like a fruit on a tree,but is polluted by a man when he picks it''
UnknownBeauty Quote #6
''Beauty comes from our inner soul and not from our outer looks''
UnknownBeauty Quote #7
''You are a listener of my songs,a portrait of my dreams and a prisoner of my heart''
UnknownBeauty Quote #8
'Pretty' is an opinion.
Unknown
Perfect is a Fact.Beauty Quote #9
'This is for the girls who have the tendency to stay up all nightlistening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. the girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who scream and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but won't tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls who stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping it will get better somewhere down the road. For girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls you're beautiful.'
UnknownBeauty Quote #10
'What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.''
UnknownBeauty Quote #11
'Without happiness Beauty is not Attractive'
UnknownBeauty Quote #12
'you're beautiful in anything and you're beautiful at everything'
UnknownBeauty Quote #13
(it was) beautiful, like so many senseless things.
Jules Barbey d'AurevillyBeauty Quote #14
***Sweet and Tangy***
Unknown
(and that includes sexy.)Beauty Quote #15
- '' That's nonsense young one,
Nikki Rowe
Your dreams are not very logical ''
- '' The only non-sense I see here,
is a living a life; blinded,
By all that could have taken your breath away.Beauty Quote #16
- Kaip tu atrodai! Batai purvini, paltas kažkuo išteptas, iš kišenes karo skuduras. Tu negerbi žmoniu, - sako man.
Mikalojus Vilutis
- Taip, aš negerbiu žmoniu, bet tik tu, kurie mato mano negražius drabužius, o ne mano neblestanti groži.
Kai geriu degtine su Petru Repšiu, tai jis man sako: ,,Išgerkim, Mykoliuk, už tavo neblestanti groži. Petra gerbiu. Jis mato.Beauty Quote #17
-Back there our sun doesn't speak.
Mia Couto
-Where's there, Miss Marta?
-Back there, in Europe. Here, it's different. Here, the sun moans, whispers, shouts.
-Surely-I commented delicately-the sun is always the same.
- You're wrong. There, the sun is a stone. Here it's a fruit.Beauty Quote #18
-Beauty Speaks For Itself !
UnknownBeauty Quote #19
-Do you see that??
Jarod Kintz
-Yeah, what is it??
-That’s the truth.?
-How can you tell it’s the truth??
-Because it’s ugly.Beauty Quote #20
-Good thing you don’t own a mirror, Mr. Mirrorless, or you’d see how ugly you are.?
Jarod Kintz
-What makes you think I don’t own a mirror? Every face that ever looks at me tells me that I’m ugly. But every time I make them laugh, I get to show them what beauty really is.?
-I see what you mean. Here, take my rearview mirror. I don’t need to carry it around like a vagina on a rope anymore.?
-Mr. Thrustsalone, you don’t need to drag a vagina on a rope like some kind of pet on a leash to make you happy. There’s a reason why God invented right hands and hookers.?
-Why, so politicians could have more productive ways to spend their time and our money than engaging in politics??
-Mr. Thrustsalone, you are wise beyond your years.?
-I’m 88 years old.?
-Yet you don’t look a day older than 87.Beauty Quote #21
. . . she could not help knowing it, the torch of her beauty; she carried it erect into any room that she entered; and after all, veil it as she might, and shrink from the monotony of bearing that it imposed on her, her beauty was apparent.
Virginia WoolfBeauty Quote #22
. . .in your light, had I learned to love, here
John Daniel Thieme
in your beauty, could I speak
knowing of this space close within
as the breath held inside a garden rose, there—
there is no time.Beauty Quote #23
.. at a certain age we learned to see right through it, and that age is now.
Anna QuindlenBeauty Quote #24
..i spill into
Sanober Khan
the kind of silence
only Khalil Gibran would understand.Beauty Quote #25
:it doesn't matter how much things are beautiful.....we make it beautiful,,,maybe mona lisa's not most beautiful woman in the world .but for sure it the most beautiful painting ..
UnknownBeauty Quote #26
<3 When your young and beautiful, that's an accident of nature. But when your older and beautiful, you earned that. <3
UnknownBeauty Quote #27
Unknown
I don't think you're beautiful I think you're beyondBeauty Quote #28
Unknown
You look beautiful, as alwaysBeauty Quote #29
Unknown
❤ [̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅v̲̅][̲̅e̲̅ [̲̅y̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅] ♡
/(,?)\♥ ♥(?,)
./♥\. + ./█\.
_| |_ ♥ _| |_
❤ [̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅v̲̅][̲̅e̲̅ [̲̅y̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅] ♡
/(,?)\♥ ♥(?,)
./♥\. + ./█\.
_| |_ ♥ _| |_Beauty Quote #30
Unknown
You haven?t really laughed until you Laugh so hard you pee.
You May Also Like
- Mindfulness Quotes | Quotes about Mindfulness
- Morning Quotes | Quotes about Morning
- Create Quotes | Quotes about Create
- Believe In Yourself Quotes | Quotes about Believe In Yourself
- Suspense Quotes | Quotes about Suspense
- Contemporary Quotes | Quotes about Contemporary
- Valentine's Day Quotes | Quotes about Valentine's Day
- Amazing Quotes | Quotes about Amazing
- Diet Quotes | Quotes about Diet
- Lust Quotes | Quotes about Lust
Recent Posts
- Poetry Quotes | Quotes about Poetry
- Happiness Quotes | Quotes about Happiness
- Motivational Quotes | Quotes about Motivational
- Faith Quotes | Quotes about Faith
- Relationship Quotes | Quotes about Relationship
- Success Quotes | Quotes about Success
- Wisdom Quotes | Quotes about Wisdom
- Life Quotes | Quotes about Life
- Humor Quotes | Quotes about Humor
- Love Quotes | Quotes about Love
0 comments:
Post a Comment