About Life Quote #1
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #2
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
Fred AllenAbout Life Quote #3
A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory.
Mark TwainAbout Life Quote #4
A glass of beer shortens your life by one minute, a glass of wine by two minutes, and a day of work by seven to ten hours.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #5
All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #6
Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's only a poster on a wall.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #7
Autumn is a season followed immediately by looking forward to spring.
Doug LarsonAbout Life Quote #8
Cat life mice can foxes be wolves boring frogs but grasshopper let's swan love it cow anyhow. Now read it again without the animals.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #9
Did you ever notice, whenever you need your keys the most, that's when they're the hardest to find?
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #10
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Charles DementAbout Life Quote #11
Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me.
Ambrose Gwinnett BierceAbout Life Quote #12
Enjoy your life thoroughly, the same way you wash your clothes.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #13
Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television.
David LettermanAbout Life Quote #14
Everyone is born equal in life, until they get married.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #15
Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life!
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #16
God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #17
Growing up is amazing, until you get old!
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #18
Happiness: The emotion that puts your face in motion. Fear: The emotion that puts your legs in motion. Anger: The emotion that puts your fist in motion. Lesson: Don't be afraid or angry and you won't have to run and fight.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #19
I can make the doorbell ring any time I want, all I have to do is go to the bathroom.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #20
I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture.
Savannah HighnoteAbout Life Quote #21
I didn't fall, I'm just spending some quality time with the floor.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #22
I don't need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #23
I just bought a microwave fireplace. You can spend an evening in front of it in only eight minutes.
Steven Alexander WrightAbout Life Quote #24
I know how to live my life to the fullest.. but let's speak later after I finish playing some computer games.
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #25
I like life. It's something to do.
Ronnie ShakesAbout Life Quote #26
I live my life one weekend at time, for those two days nothing else matters, I am FREE.
CoolFunnyQuotes.comAbout Life Quote #27
I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
George BurnsAbout Life Quote #28
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
Rita RudnerAbout Life Quote #29
I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face!
AnonymousAbout Life Quote #30
I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Charles M. Schulz
You May Also Like
- Bizarre Quotes | Quotes about Bizarre
- Christian Life Quotes | Quotes about Christian Life
- French Quotes | Quotes about French
- Libertarian Quotes | Quotes about Libertarian
- Protection Quotes | Quotes about Protection
- Spiritual Insights Quotes | Quotes about Spiritual Insights
- Challenge Quotes | Quotes about Challenge
- Acceptance Quotes | Quotes about Acceptance
- Criticism Quotes | Quotes about Criticism
- Emotional Quotes | Quotes about Emotional
Recent Posts
- Anniversary Quotes | Quotes about Anniversary
- Funny Sayings Quotes | Quotes about Funny Sayings
- Thanks Giving Quotes | Quotes about Thanks Giving
- Graduation Quotes | Quotes about Graduation
- Things To Do Quotes | Quotes about Things To Do
- Gardening Quotes | Quotes about Gardening
- Brainy Quotes | Quotes about Brainy
- Trouble Quotes | Quotes about Trouble
- Nationalism Quotes | Quotes about Nationalism
- Janeausten Quotes | Quotes about Janeausten
0 comments:
Post a Comment